Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513073 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Fortunate017(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eke40seven:

missmossy, in her alluring charm will be miffed by the fact that you mentioned her in a post that breaks the rule of the game that says, "not more than a sentence in one post."
post/send my love letter to her pls.

*Sorry 4 dat@Eke40seven..pardon me pls*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Eke40seven(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fortunate017:
post/send my love letter to her pls.

*Sorry 4 dat@Eke40seven..pardon me pls*
Pls, missmossy, shall thou consider another elegant comrade, Fortunate017, who yet falleth for thy amorous charm in the trap of thy love and sendeth his love unto thee?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eke40seven:

Pls, missmossy, shall thou consider another elegant comrade, Fortunate017, who yet falleth for thy amorous charm in the trap of thy love and sendeth his love unto thee?
thee and Fortunate017 are gud in choosing d best words dat can make a lady go gaga
*Missmossy u av coz trafic here ooo con choose 1 cheesycheesycheesy*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
zyzxx:
thee and Fortunate017 are gud in choosing d best words dat can make a lady go gaga
*Missmossy u av coz trafic here ooo con choose 1 cheesycheesycheesy*

Gaga a four letter strange word.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Eke40seven(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yemlizzy:

Gaga a four letter strange word.
"Word" and "Love" are four letter words too and with the best of them I shall shower that lovely angel whom my heart is endeared to.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eke40seven:

"Word" and "Love" are four letter words too and with the best of them I shall shower that lovely angel whom my heart is endeared to.
to God be the glory
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 3:58am On Oct 31, 2014
zyzxx:
to God be the glory
Glory and Faithfulness is thy Name O'Lord My Saviour !
* Sweets Friday * kiss

2 Likes

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2014
emmabest2000:
Glory and Faithfulness is thy Name O'Lord My Saviour !
* Sweets Friday * kiss
Saviour....You are our king...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2014
mystiqueDZ:
Saviour....You are our king...
king Of kings and lord of lords

*Gud morning Apy weknd *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2014
zyzxx:

*Gud morning Apy weknd *
Lords of the ring a movie.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2014
zyzxx:

*Gud morning Apy weknd *

*@ the guys writing on love,una well done!*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by touchmeder: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Missmossy:

Movie magic
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2014
touchmeder:
Movie magic
magic may give u what u want but it won't last. If not
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Fortunate017(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
zyzxx:
magic may give u what u want but it won't last. If not
not writing n talking about love on thursdays n fridays make doz days smehw incomplete.

*@missmossy nice diary*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Fortunate017:
not writing n talking about love on thursdays n fridays make doz days smehw incomplete.

*@missmossy nice diary*
incomplete is a perfect word to describe a man without woman.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
zyzxx:
incomplete is a perfect word to describe a man without woman.
Woman is a word that means the most treasured jewel on earth.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tommywa2:
Woman is a word that means the most treasured jewel on earth.
earth here u say; I pray so...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
zyzxx:
earth here u say; I pray so...

So much to say bit too little to offer

That's the problem of our political landscape
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

So much to say bit too little to offer

That's the problem of our political landscape
Landscape view of Connecticut is very appalling.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Missmossy:

Landscape view of Connecticut is very appalling.
Appalling or appealing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2014
talk2riel:

Appalling or appealing
Appealing or Apalling which isn't commonly used are semantically correct. Check up the dictionary for its meaning.

*Thanks @ Fortunate 017*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Kweenesther(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Meaning should be properly checked before using a word
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
Meaning should be properly checked before using a word
Word in english are confusing when you don't know its usage.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2014
talk2riel:

Word in english are confusing when you don't know its usage.
Usage of too much drugs can be quite harmful
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tommywa2:
Usage of too much drugs can be quite harmful

Harmful substances can be beneficial to the ecology and environment. ......

******Just like the case of bacteria which is deadly to man but it's helps to fertilize the soil and the process of photosynthesis******
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Eke40seven(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

Harmful substances can be beneficial to the ecology and environment. ......

******Just like the case of bacteria which is deadly to man but it's helps to fertilize the soil and the process of photosynthesis******
"Environment" and its science is a course you need to brush yourself up on because bacteria are no 'substances' but living things and not all bacteria are harmful even to humans, thus, leaving your postulation faulty technically as the term "harmful" is relative.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Eke40seven:

"Environment" and its science is a course you need to brush yourself up on because bacteria are no 'substances' but living things and not all bacteria are harmful even to humans, thus, leaving your postulation faulty technically as the term "harmful" is relative.

Relative words u did say.. ... So also deadly is relative because it's beneficial to man in it moderate secretion..... But when the body produces more of it.. .... Then it becomes deadly

*****the acidic component that's helps in the digestive systems contains bacteria to help in digestion and if the secretion is more..... It can make the stomach be acidified and. .....******
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Damilorlah(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Deadly and harmful can be use inter-changeably to mean d same thing in this context.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyboss: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Eke40seven:

Relative means a person who is connected with another or others by blood or marriage.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by touchmeder: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
holyboss:

Relative means a person who is connected with another or others by blood or marriage.

Marriage is an instiution ordained by God. cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyboss: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
touchmeder:

Marriage is an instiution ordained by God. cheesy
God Please forgive me for am a sinner
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by touchmeder: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
holyboss:
God Please forgive me for am a sinner

Sinner man, righteous man it does not matter because Christ died for all of us. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.