Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513029 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
so I hereby announce talk2riel as d main man here.
Here is what I want to know, zyzxx and talk2riel, what do the both of you think you are doing?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

Here is what I want to know, zyzxx and talk2riel, what do the both of you think you are doing?
doing everything to pls you tommywa2.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
doing everything to pls you tommywa2.

Tommywa2 I told you dt I lyk your picture but ignored me and acted like you didn't see my compliment shey? Anyways I stil like it especially your smile wink and in case you are wondering, yes I'm hitting on you. Its all part of the game. Cheers
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Tommywa2 I told you dt I lyk your picture but ignored me and acted like you didn't see my compliment shey? Anyways I stil like it especially your smile wink and in case you are wondering, yes I'm hitting on you. Its all part of the game. Cheers
CHEERS IS MEANT FOR THOSE THAT WANTS TO DRINK A CHAMPAGNE, LEAVE DAT TILL XMAS
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
zoomman:

CHEERS IS MEANT FOR THOSE THAT WANTS TO DRINK A CHAMPAGNE, LEAVE DAT TILL XMAS
xmas ke? ShahzadNonso is proposing to Tommywa2 let her say yes nw and we can pup champagne
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
champagne? i support the motion...
*gud morning y'all*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
teewai3:
champagne? i support the motion...
*gud morning y'all*
motion equals movement
*teewai3 why are you wicked?
ShahzadNonso I'm so sorry. Didn't ignore you I just hate typing
zyzxx rotfl*

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

motion equals movement
*teewai3 why are you wicked?
ShahzadNonso I'm so sorry. Didn't ignore you I just hate typing
zyzxx rotfl*
movement of a car is exact by a force.

*tommywa2 pls say yes tongue *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
movement of a car is exact by a force.
*tommywa2 pls say yes tongue *
Force is what I'll use to spank you zyzxxcheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

Force is what I'll use to spank you zyzxxcheesy
zyzxx won't care to be spank all if you will say yes tommywa2 cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2014
tommywa2 i'm not wicked oo, m jst happy dat a broda have found his missing rib
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2014
teewai3:
tommywa2 i'm not wicked oo, m jst happy dat a broda have found his missing rib
rib is a part of the body
*lmao! you guys are extremely funny
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

rib is a part of the body
*lmao! you guys are extremely funny
body as many part.

*tommywa2 pls say yes so that we can do d introduction on 25, wit xmas. And wedding on 1 jan wit new year. cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
body as many part
Part and parcel
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2014
talk2riel:

Part and parcel
parcel and part, I inter-change it.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by CrazyKaps: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
parcel and part, I inter-change it.

It wishes not to be interchanged yet you do so caring not a whit for what that lesser being desires; then again why would you?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
CrazyKaps:

It wishes not to be interchanged yet you do so caring not a whit for what that lesser being desires; then again why would you?
YOU LOVE BIRDS SHOULD GET A ROOM AND SETTLE D LOVE AFFAIRS.....GAME STILL ON
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
zoomman:

YOU LOVE BIRDS SHOULD GET A ROOM AND SETTLE D LOVE AFFAIRS.....GAME STILL ON
on the count of 3
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

on the count of 3

*Zyzxx she wants to break bottle on someone head*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
talk2riel:

*Zyzxx she wants to break bottle on someone head*
1, 2, 3. Oya kiss her...

* . talk2riel he as kiss her cheesy cheesy *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
1, 2, 3. Oya kiss her...

* . talk2riel he as kiss her cheesy cheesy *

Her answer was what the peeps here were waiting for yet she kept quiet and laughed over it. That's how ladies say no these day so we perfectly understand. That not withstanding y'all a funny bunch.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Her answer was what the peeps here were waiting for yet she kept quiet and laughed over it. That's how ladies say no these day so we perfectly understand. That not withstanding y'all a funny bunch.
bunch of keys is what I av with me.

* funny bro *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Me left school for Ilorin today. I've missed my city!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emmyk:
Me left school for Ilorin today. I've missed my city!

City of hurried and glittering tides! City whose gleeful tides continually rush or recede, whirling in and out, with eddies and foam!
City of wharves and stores! city of tall façades of marble and iron! Proud and passionate city! mettlesome, mad, extravagant city!
Spring up, O city! not for peace alone, but be indeed yourself, warlike!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

City of hurried and glittering tides! City whose gleeful tides continually rush or recede, whirling in and out, with eddies and foam!
City of wharves and stores! city of tall façades of marble and iron! Proud and passionate city! mettlesome, mad, extravagant city!
Spring up, O city! not for peace alone, but be indeed yourself, warlike!

Warlike or no warlike, ShahzadNonso, you are needed at the poetry section. cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Babe2sure:

Warlike or no warlike, ShahzadNonso, you are needed are the poetry section. cool
SECTION MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
zoomman:

SECTION MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL
Intellectuals are incredibly smart people like me grin
*intelligence don't you mean?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

Intellectuals are incredibly smart people like me grin
*intelligence don't you mean?
ME, YOU AND OTHERS INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS FORUM LESS BORING, EDUCATIVE AND INFORMATIVE
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
zoomman:

ME, YOU AND OTHERS INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS FORUM LESS BORING, EDUCATIVE AND INFORMATIVE

Informative games like this are usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as educational tools. By the way Babe2sure if you will follow me to poetry section then I won't mind.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Informative games like this are usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as educational tools. By the way Babe2sure if you will follow me to poetry section then I won't mind.
Mind control...... I wish I could do that.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by SegunMike(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

Mind control...... I wish I could do that.
That I won't enjoy this christmas; is a Lie from the pit of hell.

*Happy Holidays wonderful people*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
SegunMike:

That I won't enjoy this christmas; is a Lie from the pit of hell.

*Happy Holidays wonderful people*
hell no, we will all enjoy it..

* same to u lovely bro *

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.