Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (512980 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chomzy19: Words can be manipulated and are easily be misinterpreted
Misinterpreted words are the works of the senile-minded.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

senile-minded wondering if that is supposed to be a compound word or not
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

senile-minded? wondering if that is supposed to be a compound word or not
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chomzy19: senile-minded? wondering if that is supposed to be a compound word or not
Not unlike our everyday English expressions.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Not unlike our everyday English expressions.
Expressions can be done through words and in my opinion written words are the greatest invention made by men.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by coolrose(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
luvmijeje:
Expressions can be done through words and in my opinion written words are the greatest invention made by men.

Men! I am enjoying this thread, its fun
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
coolrose:

Men! I am enjoying this thread, its fun
Fun is wat u shld have in life, do not be told otherwise
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chomzy19: Fun is wat u shld have in life, do not be told otherwise
Otherwise it is not worth living
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by BukkyDan(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Living your life in holiness is the best
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
BukkyDan: Living your life in holiness is the best
Best writers to come from Africa are in Nairaland, trust me wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dagr8(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Best writers to come from Africa are in Nairaland, trust me wink
[size=15pt]Me and you will rule africa [/size]
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
dagr8:
[size=15pt]Me and you will rule africa [/size]
Africa, oh Africa, the land of the rising sun.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
luvmijeje:
Africa, oh Africa, the land of the rising sun.
Sun up, sun down, we're gonna blow through the summit.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Sun up, sun down, we're gonna blow through the summit.
Summit? That's a meeting of some kind no?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chomzy19: Summit? That's a meeting of some kind no?
No, it has a more valued meaning in my lexicon.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lexicon is words written by some to confuse others.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
luvmijeje: Lexicon is words written by some to confuse others.
Others whose intellectual pursuits does not include an ideal course in remedial grammar.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Grammar, that word reminds me of my brighter grammer textbook
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Textbook english is getting too much here abeg, my head wants to burst.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl: Textbook english is getting too much here abeg, my head wants to burst.
Burst through your library and grab a thesaurus!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Burst through your library and grab a thesaurus!
Thesaurus o, Larry had mudered english,let me check my dictionary.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
luvmijeje:
Thesaurus o, Larry had mudered english,let me check my dictionary.
Dictionary is another impressive work of literature after the Bible, then Shakespeare.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Dictionary is another impressive work of literature after the Bible, then Shakespeare.
shakespeare hmm, I soo much love his drama and poems
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chomzy19: shakespeare hmm, I soo much love his drama and poems
Poems can be very interesting to read, my favourite is The Second Coming.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Poems can be very interesting to read, my favourite is The Second Coming.
Coming to America is one of my best movie of all time.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
luvmijeje:
Coming to America is one of my best movie of all time.
Time to discuss movies, I guess; I'd choose The Sounds Of Music.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Music is the food of love, who agrees?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by vision2050: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl: Music is the food of love, who agrees?
agree with my words or I deal with you.....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
You r d apple of my eyes
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
eyes as in ooju.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mutaino7: eyes as in ooju.
Ooju mi ti ri ikan my mouth is wide open in shock, suprise, wonder.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mutaino7:
Ooju mi ti ri ikan my mouth is wide open in shock, suprise, wonder.
wonder what this post I'm qouting means

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)