Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

Muslim Converts - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Converts (11582 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Converts by ibro17(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
To all in house,you've all showed a high sence of reasoning and analysis.this is scientific you know.All of os are just displaying our educational prowess.muslims converts or christian converts,whichever,just a human in your dealing with people like you even this days there is Animal right to certain things.
What am trying to say here is that we are all educated and we are showing it in a scientific or natural ways.Love your fellow neighbours as yourself was the preaching of all the prophets of God,so let us practice that and continue to be analytical on issues without insult.
To God be the glory.
Re: Muslim Converts by luvus: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
Re: Muslim Converts by babs787(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
@luvus

Insert Quote
hi check this thread interesting https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107465.0.html

Why wasting your time over what has been exposed?
Re: Muslim Converts by babs787(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
@pilgrim

In Deuteronomy 32:6, this is what Moses said about God:

Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise?
is not he thy Father that hath bought thee? hath he not made
thee, and established thee?

Another prophet (Isaiah) was even more bold when he declared:

'Doubtless thou art our Father, though Abraham be ignorant of us,
and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our Father,
our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.' (Isa. 63:16)

Please, only one thing I request of you: before you marry Muhammad to the ranks of the Biblical prophets, can you show me anywhere in the entire tenet of Islam where Muhammad ever knew God as FATHER?

I simply want to learn that from you, thank you.

Since you are claiming that Muhammad is not a prophet just because he never referred to His creator as Father, can you show me biblical verses where all the prophets mentioned therein referred to God as 'father'

Thanks
Re: Muslim Converts by Waruno: 1:13pm On May 26, 2008
Why do we need to banter words here? If truly all of us are, in our individual ways, truthful in our claim(s) to absolute worship of God, then we need not be abusive in our ways, manners, and talks when we need to educate ourselves on religious matters. Whether, you are a Christian or a Moslem, what is important and should be paramount in our minds is the unrelenting quests to seek the face of God. We should be preoccupied with prayers so that our deeds will be acceptable in the sight of God. We should not be busy in slandering others religion if we respect ours. This is food for thought for all of us. May God forgive us all, amen.
Re: Muslim Converts by littleb(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hello Akpanbaba and the likes,

Please we should be very carefull with our response. At times, when we read some information we may be hurt, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be able to control our emotion and feeling. Our utmost aim is to get fulfill by being rewarded with paadise.

I don't think anything bad in someone saying his religion is the fastest growing in the world to his fellow followership. Let us open our mind and look upon what we can benefit from one another religiously and socially. Arguement and attacking eachother will not help our generation. God says:

O People of the Book! (Christians, Jews) come to “common term”s as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will.) (HQ: 3: 64).

I am a muslim, and I am very much belief in my faith. It is a way of life that encompasses everything. Let's keep aside from what we heard in the news:'terrorist, fundamentalist, bombing etc'. I know it is not balanced news and most of them has political undertone.

Islam respect the belief of others as it has been stated in the Holy book: 'you will not practice our religion and we will not practice yours; you have yours and we have ours'.

In conclusion Allah says:

"Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed. This world's portion (will be theirs), then unto Us is their return. Then, We make them taste a dreadful doom because they used to disbelieve."
(The Holy Quran Yunus, 10:69-70)

O you who believe! Stand firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others (for you) to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do.(The Holy Quran, Al-Maeda, 5:cool
Re: Muslim Converts by Mustay(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2008
A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims.

I guess 4play and David didn't see this on their web page wink
Re: Muslim Converts by littleb(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
Thanks 4play and Mustay,

Please for Muslims only to share thier faith within themselves. I belief other faith can contribute in term of questions or opinion but not attacking one another or abusing God's prophets. We already knows our differences. Then, let think of what we can benefit from eachother.

May God forgive us all. Amin
Re: Muslim Converts by Mustay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2008
little, I won't delete a post simply 'cos it's from a non-muslim.

This section is not for arguments on a religion's 'betterness' than the other
Re: Muslim Converts by buke1987: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
For anyone degrading another religion is of pity to them. I really dont think that the bible tells you to downgrade other people or religions so for all muslims you are my brother and sisters and i will pray for you and your families and for the people who speek of hatred toward Islam my peace come to them and i will pray for them as well
Re: Muslim Converts by bolsharp(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
Islam is the complete way of life. Even in the holy book Al-quran, almighty Allah even said "today, i'v completed ur religion, and called it Islam, so where is it written in the bible that 2day i'v completed ur religion, and called it christianity, ? shocked cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Muslim Converts by Buzman: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2011
holy crap they've got here. nonsense!!!
Re: Muslim Converts by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster Jarus,

u LIE!!!!!!

BOTH your BELOW EXAMPLES WERE[b] NOT [/b] PAGAN. angry angry angry angry

David Myatt -  former Neo-Nazi-activist- Neo-Nazi is NOT Pagan.
Atik Sinan - Ottoman architect--- he was Greek christian, NOT Pagan.
Re: Muslim Converts by Ifyjemila(f): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bolubunmi: Alhamdulilai I am a muslim. There is no need to enter into argument about our respected religion of Islam. Islam is a complete religion. If one is lucky to be born a muslim or converted to Islam, then one has achieved a great thing. May we not be misled by Satan after we have accepted Islam, amin. May we die as muslims. Allah is protecting His religion and propagating it, inspite of unrelenting war being waged by the Western world. Allahu
Akbar!
shukra sister. Is good to be a muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For Ramadan? / Motivational Quotes From Nouman Ali Khan / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.