Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire (1012 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Timijo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
Boko Haram Sets First Lady’sMother’s House On Fire
The ongoing rampage by members of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, continued on Friday in Damaturu, Yobe State, as theterrorist group set the residence of the mother of the First Lady of the state ablaze.
This came less than 24 hours after a similar treatment was visited to the communicationmasts of some telecoms companies inDamaturu, Bauchi, Maiduguri, Kano and Potiskum.
It was gathered that Governor Ibrahim Gaidam’s mother-in-law’s house was first attacked six months agoduring which the occupants were robbed of their jewellery.
Police Commissioner Patrick Egbuniwe confirmed the incident. He told reporters that the gunmen stormed the house on Gashua Road and ordered all the occupants out before settingit ablaze.”We got a reportthat the house of the mother- in-law of Governor Ibrahim Gaidam was burnt down by unknown gunmen suspected to be members of the Boko Haram sect… everybody was asked to come of the house before they finally set it on fire. No life was lost,” he said.
Meanwhile, the Joint Task Force (JTF) has disclosed that four persons have been arrested in connection with the attacks on telecoms masts in Damaturu. The suspects were arrested along Gujba Road allegedly on their way to burning down more masts.
The JTF appealed to members of the public to give information on the activities of the sect.
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Sunofgod(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
@op,

Have you learnt how to read?
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
this OP don drink maalu urine o! wetin concern Patience in this report?
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by ujchief(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
Op, stop smoking weed! It kils ur brain cells and turns ur i.Q to that of an ape!
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
ujchief: Op, stop smoking weed! It kils ur brain cells and turns ur i.Q to that of an ape!
lmao!
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Dejideta: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
What is lmao
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dejideta: What is lmao

laff my a.s.s off
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Caseless: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dejideta: What is lmao
Lagos Mobil And Oando.
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Caseless: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Take dis 2 d joke section
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by dafman10(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
caseless: Lagos Mobil And Oando.

hahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by chimadele: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
hello people,i have man diesel and daf trailer head for sale,interested buyer can contact me on my number 08026478190
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by ariy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
you just want attention to your thread. lol
Re: Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire by Etranshub(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
ujchief: Op, stop smoking weed! It kils ur brain cells and turns ur i.Q to that of an ape!
chai @op jus go hang yasef

(1) (Reply)

Obama Campaign Asked To Drop 'big Bird' Ads / I Earn N25, 000 Daily Allowance - Sanusi(cbn GOV.) / APC Governors Donate To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.