Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Did You Propose To Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (867 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by etunoman76(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
I don't know if this topic was treated before, but I'd like to know how u proposed (or intend to propose) to your wife? As for me, pls don't laugh o, I did it kinda old skool by placing the ring underneath the eba that we were about to eat that day and told her to turn it over so that we cud unwrap it and when she did, there it was. She was so excited and close to tears. Actually wanted to propose at Jevnik, those in Abuja may have heard of it, but she is the quiet and introverted type and she wud have been really embarrassed, which she did confirm afterwards. So, over to u NL'ders
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by jhydebaba(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Put her in the family way and save yourself the stress.

*my way*

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DExplorer1: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dude, it was treated before but you're still on point. Mine was pretty romantic. It was right at the middle of Lagos/Ibadan expressway.
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
Lol, chai, men. My guy, by their answers you shall know if they have wife or not. Listen to more reasonable ones or better still, tagg it, "for married men only".
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DExplorer1: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Maria-G:
Lol, chai, men. My guy, by their answers you shall know if they have wife or not. Listen to more reasonable ones or better still, tagg it, "for married men only".
So your dinner tonight depends on the quality of response? I'm not used to insulting women i just might have said you're so dumb.
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

So your dinner tonight depends on the quality of response? I'm not used to insulting women i just might have said you're so dumb.
hmmm.... Go on, it doesnt make any difference anyway. And could you please, explain how dumb my comment is? Help a dumb sister.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by etunoman76(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dude, it was treated before but you're still on point. Mine was pretty romantic. It was right at the middle of Lagos/Ibadan expressway.

For real? grin shocked cool
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MrRector(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
I bought her a new nokia screen touch, remove the ba3 and put the ring in the ba3 slot. And gave the envelope to her mum to give to her as a gift. (Cos i never reason with her b/4. I only saw her in church) the next sunday, an usher told me dat am needed outside, i saw a bright and hppy angel on white top with my diamont on her finger. 1yr later she became my queen.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MrRector(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
I bt her a new nkia scrin touch, rmov de ba3 and put the ring in de ba3 slot. nd gave the envlope to her mum to give to her as a gift. (Cos i never reason with her b/4. I only saw her in church) the next sunday, an usher told me dat am needed outside, i saw a bright and hppy angel on white top with my diamont on her finger. 1yr later she became my queen.
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
When I propose to Cindy, I will come back here and tell yalll how I did it
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Kolade9(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ogbeni!! I want to marry u,i dnt need your reply......twas dat simplegrin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: When I propose to Cindy, I will come back here and tell yalll how I did it
Keep dreaming!
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by cdamsel(f): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Keep dreaming!
make una no vex abeg,who b dis cindy?she is really famous oh,wen do I get 2 meet her? grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by cdamsel(f): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Keep dreaming!
make una no vex abeg,who b dis cindy?she is really famous oh,wen do I get 2 meet her?? grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by annawhite(f): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2012
Pull down your boxers and wear it on your head,and ask her to marry you It kinda unique cos she gets to see what she will miss if she rejects the proposal

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by cdamsel(f): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2012
Mr Rector: I bt her a new nkia scrin touch, rmov de ba3 and put the ring in de ba3 slot. nd gave the envlope to her mum to give to her as a gift. (Cos i never reason with her b/4. I only saw her in church) the next sunday, an usher told me dat am needed outside, i saw a bright and hppy angel on white top with my diamont on her finger. 1yr later she became my queen.
if dis no b super story den u really cute grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by cindyrella(f): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2012
annawhite: Pull down your boxers and wear it on your head,and ask her to marry you It kinda unique cos she gets to see what she will miss if she rejects the proposal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you be really Calabar woman lol!
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MrsChima1(f): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2012
With my legs open! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DExplorer1: 5:25am On Sep 10, 2012
cdamsel: make una no vex abeg,who b dis cindy?she is really famous oh,wen do I get 2 meet her? grin
Look up there, she fit cause traffic for benin-ore road grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2012
cdamsel: make una no vex abeg,who b dis cindy?she is really famous oh,wen do I get 2 meet her?? grin
You already know her nah
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by etunoman76(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
With my legs open! grin grin grin grin grin grin

But I hope ur clothes were on. Lol!
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by medidress: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2012
i propose to her at the place i first saw her. It was so amazing.
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ao did u knw d size of d ring dt will fit into her finger??
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by MrsChima1(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
etunoman76:

But I hope ur clothes were on. Lol!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Is the proposal really that important?
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by DExplorer1: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Is the proposal really that important?
Na traditional pattern you like
Re: How Did You Propose To Your Wife? by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
No. Nah to just talk am when I don high one day and I know say nah the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? / To All African Girls/ladies/women / How To Deal With An "EX" In Different Situations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.