Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (14124 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / I Dont Know How To Cook / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
gmyguy: all em ladies justifying the inability to cook, should remember the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach...that is a quote by a wise man...heed it.

Stop chatting shyt and fooling yourself with that clique.

We all know the fastest way to a man's heart is the thing between the woman's legs.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
You’ll be surprised that they do....
Sijo01: Unbelivable!!!........ Do ladies like this still exist?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by bendazum: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
offshoreking: To be frank with everyone here, i have nothing to do with such lady. as an African lady ur first priority in life is to know hw to cook before another thing. Guy, since u said u love her, if u are a type that like to eat outside u should go ahead with her, but if not, u should send her back to her family to enable her learn hw to cook, on the process of her learning hw to cook u may even find another that can spoil u with food. All this new generation lady self.
Guy you be wicked person.Suggesting Op should be eating outside.Maka Y?Apart from intimacy,man doesn't play with his stomach.Get that.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by seunajia: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:

See this? You are still living in the stone age abi? Have you not seen the way the world is today, oh, you think it's still in the stone age like your self? Unless, you want an uneducated woman these your so-called laws of nature won't work with modern, educated women who are also working their azzes off to do things you cannot do out in the work places. Don't even try a rebuttal because the same way you might come from a 9 to 5 tired is the same way a woman would. P.s, not every work person works the cliqued 9 to 5, many work 24/7. That's why many resort to helpers.

If parents taught these men how to cook in the first place, we won't get them thinking the world has ended just because one doesn't know how to make egusi.

*drops mic*

Please tell me you were kidding? Please?
Career woman abi? grin

OP, If you love her enough and also if you have the TIME and PATIENCE, you should with love correct and put her through. The only complication here is that you said she went to catering school and still didn't improve

It's hard to advise people to leave their relationships sad Put in a little effort brother. Let that be your last resort.

PS: this is an indication of a bigger flaw in her upbringing. I hope you find out before it's too late.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by naijacloud: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Truth is a woman in d nigerian context who cannot cook is most likely not going 2 b able 2 manage and organize a home. Research shows that women who can't cook r superficial and shallow minded as they r always preoccupied with d latest fashion dis and dat, kardashian sisters etc @op,its ur choice basically, love is al about sacrifice nd compromise.but if I were in ur shoes, na usain bolt levels o!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by clemmonce(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo:

We've tried ϑis catering school thing. §☹яяƔ‎​‎​‎​ I skipped dat
may be she is not destined to cook.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by WhyAWhy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
I think you should cook with her, I personally wield amala, beans, efo and even bake peradventure I meet a woman that is not so skilled in that department. That's why it's called relationship. I don't believe women came from heaven with pot and spoon in their bosom, cooking is "open-source" and I believe learning together will spice up your life more.

Fire up youtube, there is a step by step tutorial on almost every food under the sun. My culinary skills developed from youtube
My 2kobo
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
seunajia:

Please tell me you were kidding? Please?
Career woman abi? grin

And why would I be kidding? Are you part of the stone age men too.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by seunajia: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:
And why would I be kidding? Are you part of the stone age men too.

Kandi Kandi Kandi grin

The traditional role of a woman is managing her home, this also includes cooking delicious meals for the family, No? What's your opinion on this? And please don't come up with the career woman BS angry grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by samkoro: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo: Every man deserves a woman that can convert all these raw materials they buy from the market into a finished healthy food. Fresh, vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim, prior to marriage how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread. You give her a million naira to prepare even if it's two cups of rice it still won't work out.
She prepares egusi soup and you def will need spoon to eat dat food

She makes her own idea of a fresh fish pepper soup and you'll see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top of
What i Should call your grandmother's urine.You return home extra-famished to get a salty, pepperish food dat will send u straight to the toilet

U decide to go lowkey on beans and you'll end up shuttling btw ur room and the rest room. Dat night don't even think of wearing boxers cause u'R just gonna mess it up. Just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you l♡ve so much and don't wanta loose.
Pls what should POSTER do?

What u have for her now is not the real love of married life.You are gambling with the real and practical things that will keep ur marriage.Ur fiancee not knowing how to cook means that she was not responsible and her parents were not responsible enough to bring up their daughter in a homely and family way that will prepare her for the real challenges of marriage.Marriage is never a boyfriend ,girlfriend thing.Kids are comming.

Its far more than taking lessons on cooking.That's rubbish.The family/motherly heritage and essense that comes with growing up in her mothers kitchen is lost.Therefore motherliness is lost.Your fiancee is not fit to be a mother.

You may be blind and hence dwell on her ability to cook alone.The truth is that it says a lot about her in several ways and in several things

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by emmatok(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop chatting shyt and fooling yourself with that clique.

We all know the fastest way to a man's heart is the thing between the woman's legs.

Sho, this gal don get confidence for NL she .
See as she dey attack everybody.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by dnawah(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
She just dont want to do it!she want u to get a cook 4 her shikina.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Osheshe(f): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo: Every man deserves a woman that can convert all these raw materials they buy from the market into a finished healthy food. Fresh, vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim, prior to marriage how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread. You give her a million naira to prepare even if it's two cups of rice it still won't work out.
She prepares egusi soup and you def will need spoon to eat dat food

She makes her own idea of a fresh fish pepper soup and you'll see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top of
What i Should call your grandmother's urine.

You return home extra-famished to get a salty, pepperish food dat will send u straight to the toilet

U decide to go lowkey on beans and you'll end up shuttling btw ur room and the rest room. Dat night don't even think of wearing boxers cause u'R just gonna mess it up. Just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you l♡ve so much and don't wanta loose.
Pls what should POSTER do?
*smiling softly*
OP...this is a very dicey and delicate topic. For starters, you get no applause from me, for putting this up on nairaland. I say this with no heat or anger. You just had to know the manner and volume of veiled, semi-veiled and naked verbal missiles that will be, and have been hurled at your girlfriend/fiancee/wife-to-be. You chastise a loved one in secret, away from prying eyes and ears...reprimand her, scold her or whatever...and protect her in public. You messed up on this one, dude.
I love to be fair and objective so imma take my time to outline a few points.
A girl may not know how to cook for one or more, or a combination of the following reasons:
*She grew up in an over-pampered environment...with all kinds of servants at her beck and call.
Someone commented about this earlier on, citing herself as a case study and that she took it upon herself to learn.
That's the one factor that changes everything - willingness to learn.
Some ladies from this type of background (please do not misread me...I'm laying emphasis on 'some')see kitchen chores as demeaning, belittling and dirty. These ladies are sometimes egged on by their own mothers, who outrightly ban them from stepping into the kitchen.
True story...I'm not kidding...its not hear-say...it happened right in my father's house, where my step-mother 'punished' me by placing me on kitchen duty 24/7, 7 days a week and 'pampered' her kids, banishing them from the kitchen. For this reason, my step sisters will burn water if they are asked to do anything in the kitchen today.
*The lady may have lost her mother to the cold hands of death at a tender age, and was raised by relatives, or maybe a step-mother who neglected their parental or assumed parental duties.
*the lady in question could also have been shipped off to boarding school(s) at a very tender age, leaving little or next to none time for her to learn the essentials of cooking.
Those with some boarding house experience will attest to the fact that meals are catered to by paid chefs...and when they get back home for holidays, their time is almost always spent visiting friends and generally 'unwinding'.
How many boarders actually spend their holidays chasing culinary skills? Very few if any!
It is even more saddening to know that there are several institutions of higher learning which dissuade/prohibit any form of cooking within the halls of residence. I'm not mincing words here...these schools contribute to the problem. A girl enrolled in such an institution will think its a norm...and that its perfectly ok to not cook.
I'm an alumnus of Covenant University and I had to place myself on kitchen duty...whenever I came home on holidays...to sharpen and polish up my culinary skills. Once within the walls of the university, all you ever do is buy food...wey nor even sweet sef!
*Lastly, she probably grew up in a disciplined home, without maids, but with a fantastic mother...and still refused to learn out of sheer laziness.
I know this last point of mine is the most popular opinion, but no one should be too hasty to judge and jump into conclusions, yet.
He who started this thread is in a better position to know which category she falls into...and I sense that you are very pained by the fact that she cannot cook, because you love good food.
If her mother is still alive, and you parcel her off to your own mother for culinary lesson, it sounds funny. You'll only be passing a wrong message across to your family and hers. Are you ready to open that particular can of worms? How accomodating and tolerant will your family members be of this lady and her short-coming? Will they be patient with her? Teach her with love?
These are questions you should ask yourself before exploring that option. In my opinion, if you sent her to a neutral environment (a catering school) to learn, and she still didn't...then the chances of her learning under your momma's or sister's or some female relative's roof are pretty slim.
Its is also safe to presume that you are equally clueless in the kitchen...I'm just saying...no pun intended...else you would have taught her yourself.
The way I see it, if she has/had any inclination towards cooking, she would have learnt, or picked up a few things by now, knowing as she does, that you are very passionate about good home-cooked meals. It is entirely up to you...the OP...now. It is either you make up your mind to love her implicitly, as an imperfect person, with her one flaw, her one imperfection; love her in a perfect way. This entails you giving up your love for home-cooked meals from her...a maid or chef will handle this duty. In this regard, your love shall be blind.
Some peeps will say f**k love...na love we wan chop? Hey...he who wears the shoes knows where they pinch the tightest.
If the first option doesn't appeal to you, then the both of you have no business being together right now, talk less of planning a future together. This cooking thingy is always gonna be a thorn in your flesh, and cause squabbles for the rest of your life (if you eventually get married to her).
Fact is, she can't cook and you're in no position to teach her. Accept her and employ a cook, or find someone else to love.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by seunajia: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osheshe:
*smiling softly*

Bravo! Although I thought hard before liking it. It is quite verbose, I'm nearly always guilty of same wink

One thing though, if the OP had not shared his experience we won't be here discussing and exchanging ideas. So many men and women are going to become better spouses after reading this. More so, this is an anonymous forum, so not to worry.
On the flip side, I'm sure the OP understands it'll be unfair to subject his love to ridicule by discussing her faults in public.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
seunajia:

Kandi Kandi Kandi grin

The traditional role of a woman is managing her home, this also includes cooking delicious meals for the family, No? What's your opinion on this? And please don't come up with the career woman BS angry grin

Lol, who yÓu be sef? Which Id are you hiding?

Traditional my foot! You definitely dey inside stone age. I've done the career woman bs in mý previous post so no need.

Seunnaija, can you not cook delicious meals?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by dasparrow: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2012
@Post

You knew that a woman possessing culinary skills is important to you yet you went ahead to date and even make a woman who cannot cook your fiancee. Does that make any sense to you? And now you come here seeking advise. What do you want us to tell you? You can either teach her how to cook or break off the engagement and find yourself a woman who can tear it down in the kitchen with her culinary skills. The choice is yours mister.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by seunajia: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, who yÓu be sef? Which Id are you hiding?

Traditional my foot! You definitely dey inside stone age. I've done the career woman bs in mý previous post so no need.

Seunnaija, can you not cook delicious meals?

Kandi grin
Hide ID ke? Lol

Let me put it this way, I'm the best of both worlds. I'd like a babe that won't be perturbed by the charade called feminism and at the same time be independent (Educationist are make good wives eg mama! wink) Let's not deceive ourselves, it is not easy for a woman to juggle her "career" and her gender role on the home front.

All this career woman BS is foreign. The end result is usually we ending up as absentee parents and having morally decadent children; junkies, crack heads, derelicts etc.

You wonder why women have so many health issues these days?-- Depression, bipolar and eating disorders etc--its because of the pressure they face!

I dread having a banker as a spouse, I dream of leaving my children to my babe. She has better skills, naturally, to manage them and the home.

I'm becoming verbose Kandi. I hope you get my drift. Be good!

PS: I love cooking and won't mind cooking or helping out with other household chores when time permits. After all, I did all those as a bachelor. Most importantly, I would want to set good examples for the children and to encourage the missus.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by richfaxy: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2012
U can teach her to cook, and if she refuses to learn, then u send her packing. shikena
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 1:29am On Sep 11, 2012
seunajia:

Kandi grin
Hide ID ke? Lol

Let me put it this way, I'm the best of both worlds. I'd like a babe that won't be perturbed by the charade called feminism and at the same time be independent (Educationist are make good wives eg mama! wink) Let's not deceive ourselves, it is not easy for a woman to juggle her "career" and her gender role on the home front.

All this career woman BS is foreign. The end result is usually we ending up as absentee parents and having morally decadent children; junkies, crack heads, derelicts etc.

You wonder why women have so many health issues these days?-- Depression, bipolar and eating disorders etc--its because of the pressure they face!

I dread having a banker as a spouse, I dream of leaving my children to my babe. She has better skills, naturally, to manage them and the home.

I'm becoming verbose Kandi. I hope you get my drift. Be good!

PS: I love cooking and won't mind cooking or helping out with other household chores when time permits. After all, I did all those as a bachelor. Most importantly, I would want to set good examples for the children and to encourage the missus.

Heeey!

Listen, I don't consider myself a feminist. I'm actually more traditional than people think. I have nothing against a woman cooking but what I'm against is men who sit on their azzes and dictate the roles of women. E.g. A woman should be in the kitchen because that's her job and the men should be out their working. We have moved on from that age.

We have more men nowadays who are not taking care of their responsibilities as fathers or partners, we get women who work 24/7 to put food on the table and provide for their familÝ.

We don't need you to tell us what we need to do. We are our own person and we'll decide whether we want to be in the kitchen or get a maid to cook for the household whilst at work.

Forget that notion about a career woman being foreign. By saying it's foreign shows a backward mentality and you not wanting to progress forward. Even in Africa we are getting more women doing jobs that were supposedly a man's job.

Just because a wife or female partner is not at home cooking you a meal doesn't mean they are incapable of looking after their family. Just because they find a cook to help cook doesn't meal they are incapable of looking after their family. They are capable that's why they can afford a maid to cook. It's silly for someone to actually think such because it's not the lack of culinary skills which makes one a bad parent.

Women who are out there working still bring up children who come out with stars not junkies or such and such. Lack of cooking or her having a career won't mean her children will turn out bad.

I'm single now and I cook for myself when I feel like it. I will cook if I'm with my partner but it's not because it's my 'role' but because I'm hungry and because I feel like it. I don't need him to wake me up and ask me to cook, I will ask him, "what about you? Did they chop your hands?"

If I 'marry' and im at work but my husband is home, why shouldn't he cook?

What pisses me off is when parents tell their female children they have to learn to cook for their husbands. No, no, no! You have to learn for yourself first, not for anyone. This should include both male and female.

Who says she will marry sef? Probably will still be 40 and not married. Parents should be teaching their children how to survive in life instead of teaching them about to make someone else survive.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 11, 2012
If I 'marry' and im at work but my husband is home, why shouldn't he cook? huh

Best questions ever!!

It's not even about being a good wife or not, it's common sense. So many cavemen in/from Nigeria with cavemen mentality. It's beginning to disgust me.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Best questions ever!!

It's not even about being a good wife or not, it's common sense. So many cavemen in/from Nigeria with cavemen mentality. It's beginning to disgust me.

I know right!

I remember one time I had an argument over this same issue. Early morning, I only just woke up oo and he said he's going to cook stew. I said ok. I got ready went to meet him in the kitchen to help him and he's like I should actually be the one doing the cooking. Going on about my role as a woman blah di blah!

I mean, like what the hell? What was wrong in him doing it?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane:

I know right!

I remember one time I had an argument over this same issue. Early morning, I only just woke up oo and he said he's going to cook stew. I said ok. I got ready went to meet him in the kitchen to help him and he's like I should actually be the one doing the cooking. Going on about my role as a woman blah di blah!

Tell me you didnt cook it.

I hate when men try to psychologically "persuade" women to act the "wife" role by attempting remind them of society's expectation of gender roles, while they're comfortably not acting out their husband role. I feel sorry for women who let themselves get caught up in that shenanigan. When a man starts talking about wifey material and wife roles, I start withdrawing and taking some steps back. I will NOT let any man categorize me. Infact,t he thing annoys the mess out of me.

And stew in the morning? shocked Kandiii, wetin you dey chop?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Lol, me cook? I didn't oo. We argued over his definition of what my role should be and I was just sooo pissed off. Just had to go have a drag because I was shaking all over.

They sound so patronising when they bring up that rubbish and it just grinds on me.

Lol, do I even have time to eat in the morning? It was him that wanted stew, jare.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by seunajia: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2012
I'm LMAOing here grin

Kandi and Toyin grin

Ladies, we can argue this till end time.
I didn't say exclusively that wives not cooking for their spouses makes their children derelicts. Instead I said abandoning gender roles (both male and female roles) entirely does.

We have more men nowadays who are not taking care of their responsibilities as fathers or partners, we get women who work 24/7 to put food on the table and provide for their familÝ

What are you driving at. That is an obvious aberration Kandi.

We don't need you to tell us what we need to do. We are our own person and we'll decide whether we want to be in the kitchen or get a maid to cook for the household whilst at work.

Roles don't need to be forced. They are like norms, you're immediately seen as an outcast if you go against them and appropriate sanctions applied.
Goodluck with being in the kitchen when you want though smiley But a responsible woman understands her role and knows that taking care of her spouse's well-being including feeding him is primary and is not a duty to be exclusively left to maids. You're his wife and mother, behave as such.

Forget that notion about a career woman being foreign. By saying it's foreign shows a backward mentality and you not wanting to progress forward. Even in Africa we are getting more women doing jobs that were supposedly a man's job.

It's foreign to an extent even in the west. It gained prominence in America in the 60s. Women had led happy lives and had been successful before this time. Taking up roles just to prove: "what a woman can do..." is BS. It's not a competition dammit!

The problem stems from here, women abandoning their roles (which cannot be over emphasised) for careers leave gaps in the home! It's ☺ķªª¥ for women to work, no doubt, but when they have to juggle or abandon entirely their roles in the home, then you'll have problems.
Pros; increased income, short-lived sense of pseudo-liberation (you were never a slave now )
Cons; decreased family time, exposure to undue stress, aggressiveness, less empathetic/sympathetic women, s.exual promiscuity and ultimately comprise of family values.

Why would you wanna take up so much? Money? Do you prefer money to your family's well-being? Would you rather be rich than have responsible children? Absentee parents don't raise responsible children!

Just because a wife or female partner is not at home cooking you a meal doesn't mean they are incapable of looking after their family. Just because they find a cook to help cook doesn't meal they are incapable of looking after their family. They are capable that's why they can afford a maid to cook. It's silly for someone to actually think such because it's not the lack of culinary skills which makes one a bad parent

The lack of culinary skills is usually a pointer to major flaws in upbringing. If a woman/man doesn't know how to cook, an example is the OP's gf, then you should ask what she/he did with her/his youth.

I'm single now and I cook for myself when I feel like it. I will cook if I'm with my partner but it's not because it's my 'role' but because I'm hungry and because I feel like it. I don't need him to wake me up and ask me to cook, I will ask him, "what about you? Did they chop your hands?"

grin shocked
This is just an avenue for "mama put", house-maids and other women to destroy your relationship. Take your spouses for granted and other people would declare them wanted! It's your choice wink

If I 'marry' and im at work but my husband is home, why shouldn't he cook? 

What pisses me off is when parents tell their female children they have to learn to cook for their husbands. No, no, no! You have to learn for yourself first, not for anyone. This should include both male and female

Touche! There is no big deal in your spouse helping himself in your absence. Good parents bring-up their children to be responsible people who are not self-centred and egocentric. Good parents teach both of the sexes household chores. I cook well today kudos to this kind of upbringing --home training.

Who says she will marry sef? Probably will still be 40 and not married. Parents should be teaching their children how to survive in life instead of teaching them about to make someone else survive

I'm tired of repeating myself. Your mum was able to bring you and your siblings up because she was trained to do so. If she was trained to "take care of herself" we probably won't be having this discussion!
If a mum can train her children to be in-turn good mums and dads, she has achieved the ultimate-- "Surviving in life"

There is no big deal:
1. When your spouse helps with household chores. Some roles should be subject to negotiation between individuals.
2. When he cooks for himself in your absence.
3. When he cooks because you're tired or indisposed.

A case where the woman has a 9-2, instead of the more rigorous 9-5 or higher is ideal. She'll have enough time to see, guide, correct and bring-up her kids properly. But in a case when dad and mum both leave at 6am and return 11pm/12 and their wards are left in the care of house-maids or neighbours. Kandi? grin
I rest my case!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 3:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Wait o.I believe op must be an unbeliever because in a Christian setting your fiancée has no business coming to cook for you until after marriage.Op please don't take offence o but that's how they do it, even to talk to your fiancée na in front of Pastor and that's after Prayers. cry

Have you bleeped her yet I believe you have but that one na fornication o.Backseat tins.Intact go and confess o. grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2012
clemmonce: may be she is not destined to cook.

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 3:44am On Sep 11, 2012
Wait ooo! Before we go on to anyother thing:

I just noticed you saying 9 to 2 is ideal for a woman? Can you seriously see your mentally here? What about you as a father? Is it not your sp£rm which fathered the children? Why is it only the woman's responsibility to bring up the children correctly?

I will be back to break down that your long azz post.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 3:57am On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane:

ARE YOU GAY?
I know right!

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 4:03am On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane: Wait ooo! Before we go on to anyother thing:

I just noticed you saying 9 to 2 is ideal for a woman? Can you seriously see your mentally here? What about you as a father? Is it not your sp£rm which fathered the children? Why is it only the woman's responsibility to bring up the children correctly?

I will be back to break down that your long azz post.

ARE YOU GAY?!YOU ARE A GUY YET YOU TALK LIKE A GIRL. IF YOU ARE GAY YOU'RE BANNED FROM THIS TOPIC.YOU ALREADY HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.