Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. (31863 Views)

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / What Range Products/ Colours Is Ideal For A Dark-skinned Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2008
Can someone recommend me a good body cream for a dark skinned person.

Thanx
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by efuah(f): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula. . . very good for dark skinned people. wink

2 Likes

Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2008
that is what I use too but am not dark skin. good for all skin type
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by iice(f): 5:15am On Mar 02, 2008
Isn't it more of skin type as opposed to skin color? undecided
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by cuteporty: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
REVLON body cream will be ok cos dat's what i use & my skin is so lovely.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by kellygirl(f): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ha REVLON,my mum once used that cream,anyway i use Dove mosturizer,its very good and soft on my body.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Bukie(f): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2008
Jergens too is simply beautiful. Everybody compliments my darkskin.And u can get for wateva skin type.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by loisamy: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
You can try Black opal botanical it's nice am using it and am dark skinned. It makes my skin glow.

1 Like

Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by LoveAlways(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2008
Enriched Nivea works really well and it's inexpensive.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by tRoOE(f): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Vegetable oil will fit u well tongue[/size]
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by iice(f): 2:20am On Dec 17, 2008
rofl grin grin
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by MadMax1(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
What's your skin type? You might try Jergens or Avon.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by bluespice(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Himalaya products are beautiful kiss
heard the fair n white exclusive or somn blue bottled is good for dark people too
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by spoilt(f): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2010
Clear essence is for women of color.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hmnnnn, so many suggestions, bet the poster is confused now
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by richeethomas44: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Well those cream that were recommended by pple here re nice on dark skin.but if u re also interested in my product I can prepare u a body cream specially mde for dark skin pple, and it wud soften and mke ur skin look tender and shining dark skin. Call 08034292000
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Mimicole(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
I'm what poeple call chocolate skinned, I use Olay Quench(with green tea as an additional ingredient) its nice, as I get compliments on my skin every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by remsonik(f): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2013
I use ST IVES.very good for the skin
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Laibel(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mimicole: I'm what poeple call chocolate skinned, I use Olay Quench(with green tea as an additional ingredient) its nice, as I get compliments on my skin every now and then.
do u mix both olay quench n green tea.is it green tea oil n where can i get d oil
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by Aminat508(f): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
efuah: Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula. . . very good for dark skinned people. wink
yea good! Gooder! Goodest! I love dis cream, expecially when a man is using it..
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by homesodear: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Skin Care
Our skin is the front line defense in our daily fight against pollution and other environmental irritants, so we need to protect and reinforce it with extra care. Aloe Vera, whose most traditional use as a natural remedy is to soothe the skin, is an ideal defense. These designed unique and varied products works naturally by moisturizing and providing essential nutrients and vitamins to the skin. This skin care products can help protect the skin against the environment’s harsh effects, and are reinforced with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.

Aloe Propolis Creme
Excellent as a skin moisturizer and conditioner, Aloe Propolis Creme is a rich blend of stabilized aloe vera gel and bee propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin. Chamomile, one of nature’s best-known skin care herbs, is also added to the mix. Vitamins A and E complete the formula, recognized for their natural skin-conditioning properties.

Aloe Lotion
Aloe Lotion is a wonderful, all-purpose, concentrated skin lotion with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to moisturize and soothe the skin. Collagen and Elastin are added to this fine mix to assist in keeping the skin smooth and supple. It is an ideal choice for applying to dry, chafed, wind-blown or weathered skin.
Light in scent but long on soothing dry, irritated skin, Aloe Lotion quickly restores your skin’s delicate pH balance to keep it supple and soft. Its improved formula takes advantage of the latest breakthroughs in skin care technology to make Aloe Lotion feel sensational all over your face and body!

Aloe Moisturizing Lotion
Weather, wind and pollution – day in, day out, they take their toll on your skin. Now you can fight back with this exquisite Aloe Moisturizing Lotion.
This unique lotion has outstanding humectant and moisturizing properties. It contains Collagen and Elastin to keep the skin smooth, soft and elastic while maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance. Thicker than the Aloe Lotion, it is ideal for replenishing lost moisture and restoring skin’s soft, silky feel. Aloe Moisturizing Lotion is excellent for face, hands and body, helping to counteract the effects of pollution and the environment. Once the lotion has been smoothed on and absorbed through the skin, makeup can be applied as usual.

Avocado soap:
made with 100% avocado butter, this delicate soap cleans and moisturizes your skin with age defying fatty acids and vitamins and simulates collagen production. Deep penetrating nutrients continue to improve skin house after use.

Aloe Liquid Soap
is a rich, pearlescent, moisturizing hand and face cleanser, with a generous amount of aloe. It creates a luxurious lather, leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and silky, while minimizing the irritations experienced with some soaps. Aloe Soap is effective with the added benefits of Stabilized Aloe Vera gel which in turn stimulates the activity of fibroblasts. (fibroblasts) are specialized cells found in the skin, their job is to produce fibre such as collagen and elastin. This gives the skin its structure and makes the skin look plump and elastic. The more Aloe Vera your skin has the younger your skin looks.

All three creams and soap can be used on all skin types and they do not stain and are non irritating to any type of skin. Kindly call 08034917464 or 08083767721
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by MRXELA(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
hw much is cocoabutter Palmers
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by jbblues24(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart.
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by filleSouriante(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bukie:
Jergens too is simply beautiful. Everybody compliments my darkskin.And u can get for wateva skin type.

Hello..pls can u snap ur cream bottle. trying to maneuver from Shea butter to a good cream. M dark skin too n i don't wanna make mistake. Thanks
Re: Body Cream For A Dark Skinned Person. by filleSouriante(f): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bukie:

Hello..pls can u snap ur cream bottle. trying to maneuver from Shea butter to a good cream. M dark skin too n i don't wanna make mistake. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? / Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do / Pictures Of Lagos Street Fashion As Captured On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.