Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here (1281 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by ixora3(f): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2012
Goodmorning,pls can any testify to buying a car frm here in good working conditions..that's not stolen,that doesn't have an issue?pls sincere replies no offence taken
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2012
My brother bought a pre ordered ride from Inspired.
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by kolahinmi(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2012
Good Morning ixora,

I can also testify that I bought my current car from here and its in good working condition.
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by ixora3(f): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
I want to buy a car and I feel that most of the happenings here are scam...who has rily bot a car from here that has served him or her the purpose?
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by tyor: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
I have sold cars here and have bought cars for my clients too. This section has genuine and trustworthy buyers and sellers, even though there are bad people tryn to soil d section.

My simple advice is to do ur background checks and ask to meet the person before u commit ur resources.

Cheers
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by blackrules1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Na true oo.

Please, let's share our experiences NLanders need to know the sincere dealers.
Lets not forget the cotonue dealers. Who has ever gone to meet any(dealer) in badagry/cotonue? How did it go, and who was the dealer?
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by xuchy: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Bros, na wa o. Deres no need to fear ..but caution is necessary anyway. In all, I have bought and sold over 30 cars via NL. All kudos to seun... I do owe u... My advice is that all d vehicles r real but do d normal thorough check ups before proper purchasing...k?

1 Like

Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by CHIPPO1: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2012
I bought my current car thru NL, and d car is in very good shape, what I have observed is that cars are cheaper here when compared with getting such cars from car stand. There is no cause for alarm just make sure u do ur checks well b4 parting with cash. Best of luck
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by SRIS: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2012
i bought my current car from this forum,you just need some caution just the same you will exercise even when you go to a car stand to buy.
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by Amaizu(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2012
I bought a Mazda 626 from Dante in Benin.Car is still doing great
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2012
Many nairalander can tesify they bought a car frm mme
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by blackrules1(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2012
SRIS: i bought my current car from this forum,you just need some caution just the same you will exercise even when you go to a car stand to buy.

CHIPPO 1: I bought my current car thru NL, and d car is in very good shape, what I have observed is that cars are cheaper here when compared with getting such cars from car stand. There is no cause for alarm just make sure u do ur checks well b4 parting with cash. Best of luck

bros, from who?
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by trisurface: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2012
I've bought a Honda shuttle here.
Its worked fine. Still works fine.
But People get what they expect.
Perhaps U shld look elsewhere.
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by ixora3(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pls anyone who has a clean baby boy..naija used should let me noe...08171436672...or mail me..integrateurself@yahoo.com
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2012
I bought a civic 2002 and a Baby Boy 2002 from Here. Both rides are doing well. I stay in Jos. when you see a good deal you would know. The seller is always willing to tell you all you need to know. True state of the car, who owns the car, its VIN and so on. Also make sure all your transaction is legal (At least that what I did-Me and the Bros sign paper go commission of oath stamp the agreement plus post stamp wink) That way no one would accuse me of 'illegally purchasing a vehicle'
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by walybouy(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2012
Any clean toyota product for sale?
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Anyone On Nairaland? R u kidding me?

D question should be 'has anyone been duped here on?'. Anyways, a lot of legit deals available here - just make sure u go wiv a trusted n seasoned mechanic n cehck papers well. Or better still, jus stick with d popular guys but some of d best deals are from less known peeps. If a deal z too good to be true, then it probably aint. All d best wiv ur search. Btw, i bought a 2k5 corolla on dis section 14mths ago n still rocking it big tym. Maybe i was jus lucky.
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by RickyRoss1(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2012
ixora3: Goodmorning,pls can any testify to buying a car frm here in good working conditions..that's not stolen,that doesn't have an issue?pls sincere replies no offence taken

You did a good job by opening this tread so you dont fall into wrong hands.
This is internet and as we all know some scammers are here. But most car sellers here are honest and genuine.
I can only vouch for INSPIRED and FEMMY. I know people who bought car from Inspired last year and this year and the cars are super clean.
If you are ordering a car from Inspired you can sleep with ur 2 eyes closed.
I must warn you not to send money to other NL car dealers on the internet. Go to their car shop and inspect the car before paying.
Re: CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here by honmusa(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2012
@all
I wish everyone here sharing both favorable experience and bad ones should include the name of the sellers so that we the prospective buyers can differente btw the original ones and the scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently Ford Econovan Bus And Mazda E 2200. Contact 08131012103. / Clean Registered Honda Accord 96 Model For 450k / Super Clean Toyota Camry 2008 Model For 2.050m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.