Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help (24278 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by RichyBlacK(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
Please compare shapey's husband's write-up to amsky's and shapey's:

"shapeyz" husband:

hello guy/girls. you all know me now don't you.my wife told me all about nairaland.i tried to register but the stuff wasn't coming up.
i am overwhelmed to know that such a websit exists here.this will make me closer to nigerians.i'm a bit busy now,so i may not get online as often as 'shapey' would.i wonder how she thot up that name.

anyway,the nightmare is over.i have my darling back.reading all her posts,i relived what she went through with alot of guilt and pain.guilt because i know i should have done more to protect her;but i was also thinking of not hurting anyone.that obviously did not work out.what that did was to push my wife further away from me and giving my family the nerves to torture her emotionally.when she said to me' you hurt me deeply',i never knew how deep she was hurting. i was going through a horrible period in my life-my mother's death,my exams were drawing close and then my family was tearing my wife apart.

when she left me during the burial,my whole world crumbled.i thought i had lost her.this was aggraveted by the fact that her mother and her family had thought i was not able to protect my wife.there is no worse feeling than that.our marriage is relatively young,we are a young couple too-27 and 30yrs respectively;so i guess this is part of the growing process.
she pointed out what she feels she did wrong eg like laughing,going to work the day after etc.i was also at fault-i should even take a great part of the blame.
i could go on and on,but my people,i'm so happy to have my angel back,and that's thanks to some of you guys right here.
to those guys who think i'm a weakling:it's not an easy place to find yourself.you are torn between the woman you love dearly and then your family who have until some point been good to you. it's a very difficult position believe me.there are some guys or girls whose posts made me happy-richyblack,sweet t,joshjosh,D-reloaded,adeboo,D D,and so many more.you guys are geniuses.i'll try to be here at least once a week when i have a bit of time to play around.

okay guys gotta run-my angel is back with me,though not fully(she's still making alot of efizi).but she'd back-that's all that matters.

You see why I have my doubts?
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by Iman3(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2008
@RichyBlack

E remain small,Shapey Mama go soon begin post for NL grin grin

I no know what to believe sef
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by Iman3(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2008
Well,I heard that people tend to marry those who resemble them the most.

I guess that is why Mr & Mrs Shapey write with the same wanton disregard for syntax.They write exactly the same way;for instance,total disregard for starting sentences with upper case letters,usage of hyphens at inappropriate junctures,same abbreviation,e.t.c.

Just checked Amsky's posts for the first time,she also writes exactly like her cousin!Can't believe you guys following this thread didn't pick up on this earlier. I have absolutely no doubts now.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by shapey(f): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2008
okay it looks like things have now come to a head here.

i really have nothing to prove to anyone here.the reasons given are unbelievable.you must be feeling like the scotland yard guys now.i am past caring now.my name is Cynthia Nnedimma Duke(nee OBILONU). as for amsky, i cannot give her full name here cos i do not have the permission to do that. you can also get my YIM here if you care to chat with me.

i-man if you care to know,i do not exactly pay particular attention to syntax in such an informal setting. even if i have a less demanding job,i cant say same of amsky.so i dont believe we have both come here to amuse you all.i have come to trust alot of you guys here even though we have never met.this is the reason why i bore my heart out and spoke like i did. i would have stated my office address here and maybe phone num for people like richy and i-man,but i'll hang on because like i said,i have nothing to proove.allthe same,i thank everyone who has attempted to make this burden a lighter on to bear.i really appreciate it, but there is no need to rubbish the whole thing by insinuating that my family and i are a jobless lot.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by chychy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2008
omg, where have i been? i missed a lot. work has been crazy.

@ Shapey, your story brought tears 2 my eyes but thank God, things have changed 4 d better. your hubby even signed on. You r a good woman, your husband is proud of u. u admitted your fault and u still stood by him "spiritually''. @ least we have all learnt that even people that are so much in love still have rocky boats.
I wish u d very best n i must say i learnt quite a lot from u and your experience.

@davidylan, You r a man. Where r men like u nowadays? your replies were supportive and i very much liked them.
But i'm sure Shapey's husband has learnt his lesson.
@Joshjosh, u're the best.

Love is about forgiveness, tolerance and more forgiveness.

Nairalanders, u guys have touched a life, carry on with the good work

Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by adeboo(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2008
No D-Loaded - i really didnt.
He was warri and i am yoruba.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by adeboo(f): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2008
Oga o.
Its real good to see that everything is sorted out.

Am happy for u o shapey cause u really needs to start trying for baby o.
Maybe that will even keep the family at bay for a while.

I see a little girl coming ur way and she will be a little - 'Yewande / Yetunde' - mother has come back.
Hurry up sha cause u no the Nija tribe dont permit waiting after marriage for too long to have a baby.

So get moving Mr. Shapey and Mrs. Shapey.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by PHBABE(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
shapey, you dont have to succumb to the pressures of human beings. i would advice you delete your name from this site. if they believe you, they believe you and if they dont they don't. that one is not ur problem. i am happy for you and your hubby true life story or not. remain blessed.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by joshjosh(m): 2:25am On Jan 27, 2008
dont bother deleting your names.
it is good to know that you as a young woman can easily forgive and choose to stay in the relationship despite all and not jump out as many think is the way out of their problems.

you and your sister shows what a loving family is and what happens when you are always there for people you call your own. families are for life home and away. thank you amsky for being a good shoulder.

please leave this here for others to read and learn. hope you have a great and a blessed marraige too. we do get pressed all the time but we are never abadoned. the blood of Christ will always protect you guys. keep a clear mind and a conscience that is void of any offence towards anyone. not even that silly sister out-law.

let her be too big to carry in your mind. build a better life for yourself and family in your mind. carry a greater destiny and future in your mind not small people like her

loving and hating are choices. they say you spend greater energy hating. so make yours wisely
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by question(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2008
shapey:

okay it looks like things have now come to a head here.

i really have nothing to prove to anyone here.the reasons given are unbelievable.you must be feeling like the scotland yard guys now.i am past caring now.my name is Cynthia Nnedimma Duke(nee OBILONU). as for amsky, i cannot give her full name here because i do not have the permission to do that. you can also get my YIM here if you care to chat with me.

i-man if you care to know,i do not exactly pay particular attention to syntax in such an informal setting. even if i have a less demanding job,i can't say same of amsky.so i don't believe we have both come here to amuse you all.i have come to trust alot of you guys here even though we have never met.this is the reason why i bore my heart out and spoke like i did. i would have stated my office address here and maybe phone num for people like richy and i-man,but i'll hang on because like i said,i have nothing to proove.allthe same,i thank everyone who has attempted to make this burden a lighter on to bear.i really appreciate it, but there is no need to rubbish the whole thing by insinuating that my family and i are a jobless lot.

@ Nnedimma, did you husband (shapeyz) really sign up with nairaland?

Or is someone playing pranks?
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by amsky(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ question

yes shapey's husband did try to sign up,but encountered some difficulty.this explains why he used cynthia's ID.
i have left this thread for richyblack,I-man and sweet t. cynthia decided to put her e mail out here and has been receiving horrible mails of a sexual nature. her husband was finally able to log in and register on his own. nobody is playing pranks.

regards.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by joshjosh(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2008
why would anyone on planet earth wish what happened to shapey on themselves? telling truth is so alien to some people and so think everyone else is like that.

who cares who believes. so many people doubt God and His Son Jesus that doesn't change the facts.

you guys have nothing to prove. every adult here have minds of their own so can choose what to believe or not to believe. it amazes me though that people who easily believe lies doubt truth when they come across one.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by amsky(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2008
joshjosh were have you been hiding? how is your wife to be doing? take care and have a great week ahead
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by joshjosh(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2008
thanks my dear sister. i have been around. she is good and back to london tonight. she has been away for a week looks like a whole month. keep us in your prayers please.

you too have a blessed & great week

God blessings on you and your household
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by SweetT1: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2008
@Amsky

Sweet T has nothing to do with what Richyblack is doing, nor did i send shapey any E-mail whatsoever. I wish shapey well and i hope she and her husband enjoy a blissful life together. I did not doubt her story at all but what i said is that Nairaland is full of pranks and little jobless brats that like to post fairy tales.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by amsky(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2008
thanks sweet T.
I have not said you sent any mails to cynthia.she has told you her real name,so you might as well address her as such. I am not one of those ''brats'' who sit and post fairy tales. i only do fairy tales when i read to my little boy. Nairaland helps me loosen up,especially at work when things get rough and tough. I have only come to realise that this is not the place to be when one wants to speak candidly,and wear ones heart on ones sleeves. Thank you sweet T. you take good care of your nice self.

joshjosh,why are you saying i should put you in my prayers.are you afraid grin grin marriage is sweet you know.Nothing to fear.i'll hold you both in my thoughts though. wink
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by joshjosh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2008
no. God forbid. i don't do fear. we do pray for one another.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by Dreloaded(f): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2008
Instead of attacking shapey and her family, how about your actually reply my FC thread, Richie Black.

Shapey and co, Since you believe you arent guilty of telling lies with this story (no that it would have mattered either way), why does it matter if a few people dont believe the situation? It kinda just makes you look guilty even if that's not the intention. If they dont know want to believe it, na their own problem abi? The whole providing full name, email, phone number yada yada is just pointless. You dont need to prove yourself to these people or anyone in the cyber world

It's not that serious.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by adeboo(f): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2008
Abi o?

The amount of people who make up stories in this joint.
What does it matter - she needed help and she got it.
Why dont people just get along!
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by mightlove(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hi@amsky and @shapey. i am glad things have cooled down. i actually stupled across this post on friday night when i was about cloosing from work. could finish going thru it over the weeked as i had soo many things doing.just concluded 2day and read the later posts which shows that some people are doubting the poster and her story.
I just wonder why some people find it difficult to believe others.they feel everyone just come up with fairy tales and false stories. is it that the story sound or looks too good to be true? what part of it is too good to be true. is it the part that explains the husband's overraction or the part that that explained the things that went on in nigeria or the part that says the couple is back together? the truth is that whether or not this is a fairy tale (which is most likely not a fairy tale) cannot rule out the fact that these things aand even worse thing have happened in marriages but the couple somehow work things out.
my elder sister is married to such a wonderful man. infact i had looked up to the them as as role models cos they were just the perfect couple. my parents also loved their union so much cos there was so much love lust between them. however, the husband misunderstood something she did and that brought a serious problem to their marriage at that time. infact i personally thot the marriage was headed for the rocks, cos it was really bad, it even involved physical abuse (you may not really understand this, since you are not in the shoes of those that knew my sister, her husband and their relationship).it was so bad cos the husband after doing all he did was still not sober for sometime. it was really traumatic for me. it almost affected me, cos i was preparing for an exam then.
my parents threatened fire and brimestone. his head still came down and of course he knew the way he handled the situation was veery wrong. he apologized sincerely and kept apologising for a veeeeeery long time as my sister lost all trust and confidence in him and told him so.
it wasnt easy on any one of us at all, but tthey sorted out things at last and they are happily living together in love, the love they had always shared is back, though it took sometime and sacrifice.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by mightlove(f): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
so, its high time you guys on nairaland believed these stories cos they are true life stories and the are happening everyday.
dont act like you are not aware of these things. dont be so ignorant my dear people.
Have a great day.
Amsky and Shapey dont feel bad. they are just doubting thomases who would not belive until they see.
the other day, posted something in reply to a question that was thrown by one of the nairalanders and someone replied saying i was only lying. why would i say something that isnt true about myself just to deceive people or to make people think highly of me. afterall, no one on nairaland land knows me and my lies would not make any different since they do not even know who mightlove is.
you guys should not mind them, they are just a bunch of doubters.
you still run to nairaland whenever you have issues and i believe you will always get help, that is not to say that you will not see some stupid posts that make no sense.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by mightlove(f): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2008
@shapey, how are you and your husband doing? guess your are healing fast. dont let this doubters scare you off from this very wonderful site oh.
your story is really inpiring and has thoght me soo many lessons.
please, dont leave just yet.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by amsky(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hello mightlove

just saw your post.i have left this thread richy black and his followers.shapey is doing okay,but i dont think she logs on here anymore.her huband who has a user ID has never logged on too. they are all entitled to their opinion. they think people sit before their PCs to imagine tales to teel.who is out to impress anyone anyway.
shapey is doing okay,but is gradually getting there. she will pull through i know.she just needs to be convinced that her husband really loves her.i know it'll be okay.

many thanks mightlove,enjoy your day. wink
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by mightlove(f): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
thanks Amsky,
so sad to hear that shapey has lost interest in this forum. well who would blame her?
Have a great too day amsky.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by Dreloaded(f): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
if a few people doubting your story is enough to run you off a forum than you need Jesus.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by amsky(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2008
grin grin grin grin

D-reloaded!!!!!!!!!!! kai na wa 4 you o. you never get tired-always ready to fire. grin grin
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by debosky(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ amsky

You no hear her name 'D-reloaded' she dey reload her darts faster than you can say 'Jack Robinson' grin grin

To the investigators I-man and Richyblack: I find it highly unlikely that someone would dream up all this undecided

though the papermoon death incident shook my confidence in nairaland stories, but still this one rings true to me.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by SweetT1: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Amsky

D-Reloaded is from Ekiti, that explains it all !! Besides she's my baby mama and i get that all the time. qed.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by question(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2008
amsky:

grin grin grin grin

D-reloaded!!!!!!!!!!! kai na wa 4 you o. you never get tired-always ready to fire. grin grin
No be small thing o.  Check out her pose on her profile. She is ready to kick some ass.
@ Sweet T, is d-reloaded your girlfriend or wife? Please explain, what do you get all the time.

Whether this story is true or false does not matter.
What matters is the lessons to be learnt by both the "actors and audience".
There is enough food for thought in this story.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by shapey(f): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
yyeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw everyone's posts.thank you all.D-reloaded. cheesy you bet i need JESUS.i'm trying to know Him more. i did not run away,was just taking things slow. I'm back to work tomorrow. i didn't even know guys were still posting here. i love you all!!! kiss kiss kiss.

mightlove,thank goodness your sister is okay now.she'll be the stronger for it.just like i am now. My life is getting back on track,so lets all move on and learn the lessons life teaches.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by mightlove(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
hi shapey, am glad you have not left us.
good to know that you are getting stronger. have a great day.
Re: My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help by Dreloaded(f): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
Sweet T, keep enjoying that dream of yours. tongue

question,. no mind that Joseph the dreamer. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.