Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do (763 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / If You Mistakenly Mess On A First Date, What Do You Do Next? / Sex On The First Date. What Is Your Oppinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do by THESuperman(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2012
This is Something i wrote on another site, buh i think NL members need this few Tips

So Since I cant Rewrite it All Here Again I would put some Hint and for to follow the rest if You wanna Read more..

So you've met someone you like, the two have you decided to go on a date - you're happy, you're excited, you're giddy. You're also nervous, worried - maybe even doubting yourself - STOP!! We're here to help. There are some key guidelines which will help take that pressure off and soothe those first date jitters. Take a Close Look At The Steps Listed below as I explain on after The Other

1.Planning The Date

2.The Date Itself

3.Saying Goodnight

NOW TO THE MAIN BIzz cheesy cheesy

Planning The Date

1. Whomever asked the other for a date is usually the party responsible to decide what that date will entail. If you've met your date through speed dating, make good use of the personal profile feature to find out what your date might like to do. Come up with a couple of suggestions and run them by the person before the date, this way they'll be prepared and know what to expect. If they don't seem to like any of your ideas and don't offer any of their own, ask them to suggest something they might like to do.

2. It's important to keep your first date simple but fun, and remember that the point of going on a first date is to get to know each other. Try to stay away from...
Re: The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do by THESuperman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
So you've met someone you like, the two have you decided to go on a date - you're happy, you're excited, you're giddy. You're also nervous, worried - maybe even doubting yourself - STOP!! We're here to help. There are some key guidelines which will help take that pressure off and soothe those first date jitters. Take a Close Look At The Steps Listed below as I explain on after The Other

1.Planning The Date
1. Whomever asked the other for a date is usually the party responsible to decide, Read more...
2. It's important to keep your first date simple but fun,Read more...
3. Plan to meet at the location where you will have your date (if possible), Read More...

2.The Date Itself

3.Saying Goodnight

NOW TO THE MAIN BIzz cheesy cheesy

Planning The Date

1. Whomever asked the other for a date is usually the party responsible to decide what that date will entail. If you've met your date through speed dating, make good use of the personal profile feature to find out what your date might like to do. Come up with a couple of suggestions and run them by the person before the date, this way they'll be prepared and know what to expect. If they don't seem to like any of your ideas and don't offer any of their own, ask them to suggest something they might like to do.

2. It's important to keep your first date simple but fun, and remember that the point of going on a first date is to get to know each other. Try to stay away from...
Re: The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do by k2039: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
another copy and paste thread.
Na wa o
Re: The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do by THESuperman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
k2039: another copy and paste thread.
Na wa o
Copy n Past na wia??

This is Something i wrote on another site, buh i think NL members need this few Tips

So Since I cant Rewrite it All Here Again I would put some Hint and for to follow the rest if You wanna Read more..

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do / Why Do Ladies Take Relationships Toopersonal? / Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.