Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? (24085 Views)

How To Conserve Fuel In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy / Please How Efficient Is Audi A4, I Want To Buy A Direct Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by gossips(f): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
This product just arrived the Nigeria market and promises a lot if all the makers have claimed that it does is anything to go by. It's called Xtreme Fuel Treatment. Some of the things it does are:
- increases fuel mileage by at least 25%
- prolongs engine life
- improves engine performance
- reduces harmful emissions

My question is simple, does it work?
You can check the site below for more.
Thank you
www.mysyntek.com

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
A cheap marketing ploy. If you're smart, you'll keep your money in your pocket. The best way to save money, is to keep your car regularly serviced, moderate your driving style and buy a car that's most suitable for your local terrain. Anything else is just a waste of money.

13 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by amdman: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2012
@Siena...

There is a proliferation of various fuel treatment products in the Nigerian market, and I have always wondered if its advisable. Whats your general opinion about fuel additives?
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2012
amdman: @Siena...

There is a proliferation of various fuel treatment products in the Nigerian market, and I have always wondered if its advisable. Whats your general opinion about fuel additives?

Generally a waste of time, and money. There are a few however, that can boost the Octane number of regular Gasoline by up to 4 points. But as for cutting down consumption? No.

3 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2012
gossips: This product just arrived the Nigeria market and promises a lot if all the makers have claimed that it does is anything to go by. It's called Xtreme Fuel Treatment. Some of the things it does are:
- increases fuel mileage by at least 25%
- prolongs engine life
- improves engine performance
- reduces harmful emissions

My question is simple, does it work?
You can check the site below for more.
Thank you
www.mysyntek.com

Why not be straight with us, and at least let us know you have a vested interest in this "Company"?

2 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by gossips(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2012
Siena:

Why not be straight with us, and at least let us know you have a vested interest in this "Company"?

I just wanted to know the efficacy of the product from one who has known or tried it before. Like I said, they are new in the market and the firm that I work for has put it upon me to bring in distributors and end-users. I only posted just to get genuine reponses from independent users possibly so that I don't go around marketing a product on false grounds.it won't make me feel good at all not even if the money is gud. So pls, siena, educate me more and if you don't mind seeing a video doc. of the product to buttress ur point, then be my guest just send am email add.

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by andysheok4jes: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
I really was skeptical and being very careful until i tested it 4 myself. It works! U just have to know HOW. i'm now even a distributor of XFT. it truly works.08078894785

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
andysheok4jes: I really was skeptical and being very careful until i tested it 4 myself. It works! U just have to know HOW. i'm now even a distributor of XFT. it truly works.08078894785

How did you conduct your tests, and come up with your results?

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by andysheok4jes: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
I tried it first on a 3.5kva generator. we use 10litres for 3nights but after adding XFT, d noise started reducing, we used d fuel for 5nights.tested also on a hiundai sonata and there was almost half reduction in consumption after applying XFT

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by myke20: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2012
Ok how do I get it and ow is it used
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by gossips(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2012
myke20: Ok how do I get it and ow is it used

u could drop ur phone no.
Thank you.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by myke20: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sent u a txt but u didn't reply. Na so dem tk dey do business. Na wa o
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by gossips(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
myke20: Sent u a txt but u didn't reply. Na so dem tk dey do business. Na wa o

I couldn't get through to you cos the number you wrote down just wasn't going through. Will try again.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 08, 2012
I see that Snake Oil has finally made it to Nigeria - lol.

Friends, don't waste your money.

Tune up your car properly, run your tires at the proper inflation, don't perform jack rabbit starts, plan your driving so that you can combine multiple trips, etc

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
andysheok4jes: I tried it first on a 3.5kva generator. we use 10litres for 3nights but after adding XFT, d noise started reducing, we used d fuel for 5nights.tested also on a hiundai sonata and there was almost half reduction in consumption after applying XFT

How is it possible to use 10 litres for 3 nights

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
lm yet to use the product but i did a little research that turned out positive and negative outcomes from pple who have either used or had experiences from use of similar addictives.

here's one positive response

xft1:
XFT is NOT a fuel additive. It is a comprehensive treatment product unlike any other ever in history. It has multiple patents granted by the US Patent office because XFT does what Syntek Global says it does. So every single one of the additives can be a scam by your knowledge and experience I will give you that, However it is not your knowledge or experience that XFT is in the same category and you never have used it yourself so you have no first hand knowledge or experience to make any judgement on XFT.
Until you do at least remain impartial and open minded.
I think if you were in Bill Gates garage back in the day you might have been a nay sayer back then.
Two Nobel Prize winning chemists developed the fuel stabilizing formula which has been improved since the 1950's.That is why there are multiple patents on the product.
I have 30 months of experienceand documented testing including a California Smog testing facility to show XFT reduced my emissions by 33% That is a FACT !!
I have recorded mileage in my 5.9L truck the base line before was 10 MPG combined city and freeway, after XFT it is 14 MPG and has remained @ 14 MPG for 30 months now. If I do not use XFT the MPG'S drop down to 10 again. That is proof it works for me.
My good friend George and I drove his 2008 Ford F-250 turbodiesel 4X4 (35,000 miles on the clock) from Lake Elsinore California to Salt Lake City Utah. The base line was 13 MPG, by the 5th treatment we noticed the engine was running smoother and the noise level was reduced significantly It did not sound like a diesel engine, more like a gas engine, The on board computer showed the MPG'S to be 17 MPG and we never drove any slower that 70 MPH. We varied speeds from 70 to 80 MPH.
With the cruise control set at 65MPH it increased to 20 MPG.
I know going slower will increase the MPG but still from 13 to 17 without cruise is proof to me XFT works.
There are at least 20,000 more personal testimonies like these in9 countries.
For the past 20 years industrial and commercial companies usedXFT. The diesel stationary generators at the Olympics usedXFT They ran much longer on the same amount of fuel, ATT used XFT in back up generatorsas fuel needs to be stabilized so it is fresh when those generators kick in (look at what happened in Japan those generators stopped after one hour, bad fuel?) Pama Mining has used XFT for the past 15 years in all their mining equipment and trucks. Engines run 10,000 extra miles before needing a rebuild and they havecalculated the fuel savings and maintenance savings to be$70,000,000 a year just by adding XFT to their fuel.
They buy XFT in 55 gallon drums and have treated 1,500,000 gallons of fuel with XFT.
Ask yourself this, if ATT, the generators at the USA Olympics, Pama mining, Schmid oilfield services, GE, cruise lines, bus companies, trucking companies, and 20 thousand people plus 500 more each day all keep using XFT is it because it doesn't work and they enjoy spending money on a product that is snake oil, or do you think it just might be that it is saving them money because it works ?
I have personally saved $40.00 per tank for 128 months now soXFT has made me $5,120.00 JUST BY USING IT !!!
Show me any other product youconsume that makes you money just using it. There is none only XFT does that.

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=127719&page=10
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by thatguystephen(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2012
Xtreme Fuel treatment works.Forget what you have heard about other fuel additives. Xtreme fuel treatment works like magic.
It won the eco vissionary award for 2011, Syntek Global with Xtreme Fuel treatment is a smartway transport partner in the USA. There are several independent studies which have proven that the product indeed does what we say it does. The testimonies are endless. We have an 85percent customer retention rate and our company is experiencing explosive growth. There is full money back guarantee on the product. There is also insurance cover although not a single claim has ever been brought against it. I find that,the only people who are skeptical are those who have never experienced the product. When you understand what xtreme fuel treatment does for your car,you would never fuel up without it. You put money back in you pocket just by using it. Syntek Global is very conservative when they promise 25 percent better economy. I personally enjoyed increase of fuel economy by about 40 percent in my 2003 VW Passat.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
thatguystephen: Xtreme Fuel treatment works.Forget what you have heard about other fuel additives. Xtreme fuel treatment works like magic.
It won the eco vissionary award for 2011, Syntek Global with Xtreme Fuel treatment is a smartway transport partner in the USA. There are several independent studies which have proven that the product indeed does what we say it does. The testimonies are endless. We have an 85percent customer retention rate and our company is experiencing explosive growth. There is full money back guarantee on the product. There is also insurance cover although not a single claim has ever been brought against it. I find that,the only people who are skeptical are those who have never experienced the product. When you understand what xtreme fuel treatment does for your car,you would never fuel up without it. You put money back in you pocket just by using it. Syntek Global is very conservative when they promise 25 percent better economy. I personally enjoyed increase of fuel economy by about 40 percent in my 2003 VW Passat.
i used it and saw no improvement. next?

5 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by thatguystephen(m): 1:54am On Nov 20, 2012
on the package,it is advised that you allow up to 3 treatments for maximum benefits.Take your before and after mileage and if it doesnt you can return it to syntek for a refund. The burn rate modifier in XFT is a nobel prize winner. It works for every engine.

2 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nwogeh: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
i just came bak from d seminar n im about to invest in it as a major partner but still searching 4more facts d wil convince me
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Coldplay007(f): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nwogeh:
i just came bak from d seminar n im about to invest in it as a major partner but still searching 4more facts d wil convince me

Waste your money oo... Partner in what? I'm sure they convinced you that u will become Aa billionaire, right?

2 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by donbuchi1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Will try on my generator first...
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by domack99(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nwogeh:

Don't waste you money bro, I have people close to me that are into it, you don't make any money from you first purchase and read between the lines of what they use as advert to entice people you will see a lot of fraud.

The only thing the product can do is to clean your combustion chamber, there is no way you can gain more extra miles or hours when you use this product except your generator is really old or you are using old or not well maintain vehicle.

Please don't bother investing on it.

For every engine (car or generator) there is a consumption rating, you can't go beyond that if you ever reach that.

2 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by missdee1(f): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please this post was created years ago and I believe if the product and the marketing associated with it is legit, people should be able to give positive reviews.
I think thatguystephen and gossips should help by telling us how real it is and if they are still involved.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by thatguystephen(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes, product is legit
'significant' reduction in fuel consumption
significant increase in power/performance
reduces emissions
all true...it works fine..i still use it, along with a couple of folks who i share my stash with.
i am not involved in promotion/marketing it, I realised it is not something i wanted to be doing.
You should make the decision whether or not invest in this as a business by yourself. it is in the network marketing industry, learn all you can about this industry before making any commitment.
Best wishes
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by isabellasmum: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Nwogeh:

@Nwogeh the future belongs to those who see opportunities when they are less obvious. Don't let anybody dissuade you from investing in this business. I used to be a skeptic. I just invested a month ago and I already closed a deal with a branch of Park n' Shop in my first month. The product actually works as advertised. No scam, no stories!!! Tell whoeva invited you to give you a sample to use or if u want one I can give you for free.just call me on 08133905631. I am sure you heard about 5-man working team,dts all u nid to succeed. With a little commitment, in 6months ur getting returns on investment.At the end of d day,you alone can change your status. Stay blessed.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
This product and all its types are junk snake oil.

Nigerians are really behind the times as these outlandish claims were debunked decades ago. I guess Nigeria is the next dumping ground for these MLM scams.

Product doesn't work and anyone that tells you that it works is a marketer who hopes to fleece you and get rich off of your impending pain and woes. We have a name for those but this is a family forum.

It will also create havoc in your engine and ultimately destroy it.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by praxisnetworks: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
CityNG:
This product and all its types are junk snake oil.

Nigerians are really behind the times as these outlandish claims were debunked decades ago. I guess Nigeria is the next dumping ground for these MLM scams.

Product doesn't work and anyone that tells you that it works is a marketer who hopes to fleece you and get rich off of your impending pain and woes. We have a name for those but this is a family forum.

It will also create havoc in your engine and ultimately destroy it.

prove it....
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
praxisnetworks:

prove it....

It's not my job to educate you.

Astute autoists, based on my warning, will go and do their own research and reach their own conclusions.

But if this I assure you, I will be very vocal about this while staying within the TOS of this site.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
CityNG:

It's not my job to educate you.

Astute autoists, based on my warning, will go and do their own research and reach their own conclusions.

But if this I assure you, I will be very vocal about this while staying within the TOS of this site.
Waiting patiently for the quoted. Don't worry, Mike won't ban you.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
lomomike:

Waiting patiently for the quoted. Don't worry, Mike won't ban you.

The following are excellent reads:

1) http://skepdic.com/slick50.html

This conclusion seems to be borne out by tests on oil additives containing PTFE conducted by the NASA Lewis Research Center, which said in their report, "In the types of bearing surface contact we have looked at, we have seen no benefit. In some cases we have seen detrimental effect. The solids in the oil tend to accumulate at inlets and act as a dam, which simply blocks the oil from entering. Instead of helping, it is actually depriving parts of lubricant"

2) http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimhenry/2012/04/30/snake-oil-alert-so-called-additive-warranties-for-your-car/

Customers often aren’t even aware they’re buying a phony “product” until it arrives in the mail instead of the service contract they thought they bought. The instructions say to pour the additive in your engine, or in your radiator. My advice: don’t.

+++++

Frankly, I have nothing to gain or loose if someone willingly wrecks their engine. The only thing that pains me to read is how this car or this brand is bad. We don't know how they used the vehicle and what crap contraption they poured inside the engine. Perfectly good cars here in Nigeria enters Nigeria and in months, sometimes weeks, and they become a bucket of parts.

The best care for you car is maintenance.

Do regular oil changes with good quality oil and filter, maintain your car according to the manufacturers schedule and not when it goes bad and the car will last a lifetime.
Re: How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
CityNG:

The following are excellent reads:

1) http://skepdic.com/slick50.html

This conclusion seems to be borne out by tests on oil additives containing PTFE conducted by the NASA Lewis Research Center, which said in their report, "In the types of bearing surface contact we have looked at, we have seen no benefit. In some cases we have seen detrimental effect. The solids in the oil tend to accumulate at inlets and act as a dam, which simply blocks the oil from entering. Instead of helping, it is actually depriving parts of lubricant"

2) http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimhenry/2012/04/30/snake-oil-alert-so-called-additive-warranties-for-your-car/

Customers often aren’t even aware they’re buying a phony “product” until it arrives in the mail instead of the service contract they thought they bought. The instructions say to pour the additive in your engine, or in your radiator. My advice: don’t.

+++++

Frankly, I have nothing to gain or loose if someone willingly wrecks their engine. The only thing that pains me to read is how this car or this brand is bad. We don't know how they used the vehicle and what crap contraption they poured inside the engine. Perfectly good cars here in Nigeria enters Nigeria and in months, sometimes weeks, and they become a bucket of parts.

The best care for you car is maintenance.

Do regular oil changes with good quality oil and filter, maintain your car according to the manufacturers schedule and not when it goes bad and the car will last a lifetime.

The bolded part of your statement caught my attention, in car talk we have over preached this sermon. I DON'T buy any rubbish fluid in the name of fuel consumption reduction therapy and I don't advice anyone. The hilarious joke of the century is that xft abi na xtf and/or their agents claim its a fuel consumption reduction therapy. How can one possibly believe such marketting gimmick? A manufacturer stamps 25/28mpg city highway on his spec sheets them say wooosai, na lie dia own go make that same motor do 34/40mpg city/highway. Na winch? Na dem make d motor? E go influence ecu and allied parts to get aversion for petrol consumption.... In fact ehn, their lie too much.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars / List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.