Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Can This Be From Conoil Or From Scammers(help Urgently) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can This Be From Conoil Or From Scammers(help Urgently) (1363 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Has Anyone Heard From Conoil? / Has Anyone Heard From Conoil? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Can This Be From Conoil Or From Scammers(help Urgently) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
hello nairalanders, i got a mail from conoil, and the website quoted in the mail doesnt look like the one that belongs to conoil, pls can anyone in the house furnish me with info on conoil graduate trainning 2012 and the real URL for conoil, the one in the mail i got is (http://conoilproducing-ng.ueuo.com/index.html)
ABEG MAKE UNA HELP BEFORE DEM SCAM ME OOOOOOOO
Re: Can This Be From Conoil Or From Scammers(help Urgently) by mrkels(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
What's the content of the mail and what are they telling you to do? If they say anything related to paying money, run away.
Re: Can This Be From Conoil Or From Scammers(help Urgently) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Its obviously a scam. Follow the link below to see other members comment on the same issue:
https://www.nairaland.com/939044/conoil-producing-ltd-scam

(1)

Has Independent National Electoral Commission(inec)called This 2012? / Micro Nova Pharm. Jobs / Submit Your C.V If You Are Fluent In Housa Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.