Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Oau Confirmed Resumption Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Confirmed Resumption Date (2861 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About To Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by jamoskky(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
O.A.U. has comfirmed february 17th for the resumption date to the freshers while february 24 for the returning student but it has not realese the addmision list for 2007/2008 freshers, can someone tell me maybe the list is out but i will continue checking there website until i see it myself
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by faleye(f): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2008
hi friends i was actually at oau yesterday and i was told that they are no longer using the post ume,but your jamb score has to be more than 200 aggregate.you have to chech the the score for each courses.i will advise you to go to the school before the list is posted.when i got there yesterday,the cut off for english studies for people who chose lagos is 216.for indigies of osun is 244,for merit is 247.so if you are an english student your score must be between 214 to247 which is the merit mark,the list will be pastd on friday 19th till the end of the month and resumption date is 17th.this is an authentic news.i have confirmed my name on the list so i will go back on friday to check my name in the faculty list. cheesy
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by ceceee(f): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2008
thanks for the information,if the list is not out,hw were u able to confirm ur name?
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by jamoskky(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2008
hey Faleye pls let me get one thing right like that english which u said the score should be between 214 and 247 which is the merit, what of if the jamb score is over 247 does such a person have a hope?
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by faleye(f): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2008
hi guys i actually stay in lagos so i came all the way to be sure if the list is out so on getting there,my name was mistakenly put under indigines of lagos instead of osun.fortunatly i was told to come for correction on thursday 17th so i had the oppourtunity to see the list before it been pasted anytime from next week,on or before21th or the week after that should be 25th will be going to ife on thursday to make the changes but i will keep you guys posted and for english studies student i dnt know about the scores above merit which is 247.caio cheesy
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by jamoskky(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2008
thanks faleye for your usual post i hope all of us will meet together there i will like to have your number so that we can talk better on phone uhn,
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hey Guys, I scored 251 at Jamb,287 at post and applied for PPE(Philosophy and Political Economics).Anybody with authentic update on this course should please paste it on this post or mail me on ola4rmzion@yahoo.com
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by akange: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
please is it the jamb cutt off mark that was placed on their web site that will be used for the admission.
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by deanantony(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
hey, luv joinin u guys.oau styl too slow.i don almost rust 4 house.they use jamb score.i mean the list pasted is jamb.pls,any wit new info shld kip us update.thks
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by medman007(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hi Fellow Students,

Am Ahmed by name and an Ex-predite of OAU. I will be resuming 100L too by February 17th as freshers. About what Faleye said, am sorry to disput you, but had to shed more light on what you said about the issue of post ume. It's not true that they are not using the POST UME score. Fine I agree that what they are going to use to select the student for the admission list is your JAMB score but you must score at least 200 in your post ume before they will look into your your JAMB score. If you want to confirm this, check the post ume result of people who score below 200 and see their Admission Status. Hope to see you guys in IFE.

Cheers.

Ahmed
ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by ceceee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2008
u guys are really confusing us o,we dnt know wat to believe anymore,guess we jst have to wait and see, and pray and hope for the best.
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by medman007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hi Fellow Aspiring 100L students of OAU,

I just got this news this evening from a fellow predite that the list for the JAMBITES has been pasted in the school today and he said he called the school to confirm and the response he got was positive. so i asked what about the PREDITES List, he said that has not be pastd may be tomorrow according to him. so i making this post to inform you of what i heard and pls. confirm the authenticity of this post.

Cheers

Ahmed
ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com

Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by bliizy: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
i got picked for the pre-degree programme yaaay cheesy, buh i av no idea when we're meant to resume, oau should get their shit together joh, n.e tips on what to do in preparation for resumptionthanks
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by Sbrainy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
@blizy congrats for ur admisn into OAU pd. Am an xpredite. Whao it stresful bt u jst gat 2 pass. Itz likely u guyz resume decemba or jan cos I hrd dat d admisn leta wud be ready by NOV. 30
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by Sbrainy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
@blizy which combinatn ar U? U jst nid books like LAMLAD MATHS ND CHEMISTRY, INVISIBLE TEACHER by DELE ASHADE, Ur bed, bucket nd som oda stufs
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by bliizy: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2010
my combo was government,literature and economics(for law)thanks for replying me, i so hope they reduce the cult actions and strikes when I'm there because Iv'e really been looking forward to going there
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by shomatth(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2010
@bliizy do they practise cultism in oau.
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by bliizy: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2010
@shomatth, um dunno, i really hope no tho
Re: Oau Confirmed Resumption Date by DrDona1d(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
ask me

(1) (Reply)

Sailor Training School In Naija, Where? / What Do You Think About University Of People The First Free Online University / Abia State University Releases 2010/2011 Admission List(!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.