Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria (9600 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / A Directory Of Islamic Websites / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by domack99(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Salam, brothers and sisters in Islam. please i will like to know if there are motherless home in Nigeria where the children are brought up with the teaching and practice of Islam.Most especially in the sothern part of Nigeria, info on their address or any contact details would be appreciated.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by deols(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
There is FOMWAN orphanage in Ibadan and Osogbo. Not sure of Lagos.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by maclatunji: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by domack99(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
thanks guys, i really appreciate the infos.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by maclatunji: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
domack99: thanks guys, i really appreciate the infos.

You're welcome.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2012
Jarmiyar mata arewa
No 13 Dendo road off Ahmadu Bello way, Kaduna
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by gragraboy: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
people giving him answer should have first investigated who he is and why he want's to know....u can not trust people these dayz

9 Likes

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by eduson55(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
Bhahahaha..make una quietly close am down cuz even pikin wey dey em mama belle can smell d plan.try plan b bro

1 Like

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by ojubi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
And to think that trash maked d front page.
Naira land is loosing its glory real fast.

2 Likes

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ eastman,
It didn't occur to me, but you cursed the guy with great conviction that that was his intention. I hear it happens sha and many of the suicide bombers are orphans brainwashed and indoctrinated very early into blowing themselves up.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
Simple topic requiring simple answers, let's not make it complicated.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by maclatunji: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
ojubi: And to think that trash maked d front page.
Naira land is loosing its glory real fast.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by tintingz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
I don't know we still have some senseless peeps on nairaland tongue see how they derail this thread is it a most you involve boko haram in a thread?
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by eduson55(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Bhahaha,dis is d best answer u can get mr.man
maclatunji: Simple topic requiring simple answers, let's not make it complicated.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by pistol: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Op,u mean almajiri training centre?

1 Like

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by eduson55(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
Buhahahaha
pistol: Op,u mean almajiri training centre?

1 Like

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Some ppl are so deluded and blinded by hatred and dat is hw it wil continue xcept dey repent, CIAO

1 Like

Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by eduson55(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
really? buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by Walexz02(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^
Guy I pity ur lyf**** plz b mature na.....
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by excondido(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
olawalebabs: Jarmiyar mata arewa
No 13 Dendo road off Ahmadu Bello way, Kaduna

buddy can u please describe Dendo road.....the place is questionable?
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
excondido:

buddy can u please describe Dendo road.....the place is questionable?
Did you know ABG building, the one before singer round about? The street that lies parallel to the building is Dendo road.
Re: Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria by excondido(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
olawalebabs: Did you know ABG building, the one before singer round about? The street that lies parallel to the building is Dendo road.

i know ABG building the one gutted with fire some years back, but just never heard of such pllace even while plying the the way to kawo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Sins(Al-kabirah) In Islam and Repentance / Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.