Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (66285 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2007
simple! he wants you back to use you. a leopard would never change its spots. grin
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Jezgirl(f): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2008
@ POSTER, fink about it gurl, would u wana go thru d heartbreak again like u did wen u guys first broke up, all i can say is, u knw dis guy more dan ne of us here, so ur decision shld b urs, but if i were u, i will fink it twice infact more dan twice.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by uspry1(f): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2008
If I was in your shoe, I would think twice not wanting to through another heartbreak.

Try to give him a chance finding out what are his intentions and future plans with me before giving all my heart with him!!!

Keep my legs shut!!! Be tough letting him work harder to gain my trust and feel to be loved again.

If he turns me trick, kick him out of my life, period!
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by opokonwa(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2008
@poster

DIRECT THE SAME QUESTIONS STRAIGHT AT HIM.

LOOKING HIM IN THE EYE AND WANTING THE TRUTH.

NAIRALANDERS CANNOT ANSWER MORE THAN YOUR EX.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by skipo87(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2008
i wonder what happened to the poster anyway?
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by desodgi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2008
Well in my own opinion think he just knew what he had and how precious it is to him, I'll say give him another chance but this time draw a mark for him. . .do's and dont's. . .he should be ready to comply if you mean exactly what he says you mean to him.

Well I feel the guy if he means he truly loves you and wants you back cry
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by DrFerlie(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2008
his_grace:

your pu syy must be sweet - he has inserted his di ck in another one and done some pumping but he has come to realise that your pu ssy is the best around town - don't be confused - just keep giving it to him like his life depends on it -he wont look anywhere else - but if Iam you -I will pay back - you want to know how? Just put pepper on the tip of his di ck and he will learn his lessons.

bad boy, grin grin how is you??
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by t00cUTE(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
his_grace:

your pu syy must be sweet - he has inserted his di ck in another one and done some pumping but he has come to realise that your pu ssy is the best around town - don't be confused - just keep giving it to him like his life depends on it -he wont look anywhere else - but if Iam you -I will pay back - you want to know how? Just put pepper on the tip of his di ck and he will learn his lessons.

which kin talk be this grin

see u cant be sure wat his intentions are, this 1 dat he is doing things that he doesnt do b4 and u pple ve been 2geda for 2yrs. u knw guys can do anytin 2 get a lady so use ur head not ur heart ok. good luck wink wink
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by CARUSO(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
@poster

I think he wants you back because he wants you to sit on his nail with your big batty all over again!!
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by madamkoko: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ Poster: USER ALARM RUN AND DO NOT LOOK BACK!!!

How can a 31 year old man not know if he REALLY wants to be in a relationship, I imagine that his fling didn't work out so he's going back to his comfort zone.

Don't waste ur time with such a man.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by t00cUTE(f): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
madamkoko:

@ Poster: USER ALARM RUN AND DO NOT LOOK BACK!!!

How can a 31 year old man not know if he REALLY wants to be in a relationship, I imagine that his fling didn't work out so he's going back to his comfort zone.

Don't waste your time with such a man.

this makes sense ohhhhhh.
i mean the guy is 31yrs. shocked shocked
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by ladybam(f): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

ex ke, ex ni,dearie, just move on with your life and dont even begin to have feelings for the guy.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by topup: 3:01am On Jul 17, 2008
He could be playing games, when he dumped you did he apologise and explain his mistake, it's not good enough him wanting you back you also have to find out why he left you in the first place and see if you think the reason was respectful, because the reason why he dumped you could show a lot to his character. Watch him, he knows you still have feelings for him and can take him back just like that, please do not let yourself be manipulated. Find out what he did in the time you two were apart, no kids, no wives, no lovers?
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by saater(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2009
u are in the best place to explain y he left u at the first instance. again u luk at the gravity of his offence commited. my only addvice is u should give him a second chance, but do know that every man has what he hates, so be careful of those things u did that made him to run away. forgive all the pains and accept him bk.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by chocobharbie: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2012
@ poster.. bbe.. to me ehn.. d quy just realyzd dat he lost the most wonderful thnq in his life.. mayb at first he wantd to play uu.. bt he realyzd dat u wayyyy worth more than that..#thouqhtz
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by kuphid(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
my 2 cents...run as fast as ur leg can carry u, from wat u said, theres no sign of genuine remorse from his side, dis dude actualy told u he loves u no more, now hes loving u again? girl, i ve been there, its just about the sex now.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Goldieluks: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
This shitt is 5 years old. embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Connoisseur(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
kuphid: my 2 cents...run as fast as ur leg can carry u, from wat u said, theres no sign of genuine remorse from his side, dis dude actualy told u he loves u no more, now hes loving u again? girl, i[b] ve been there, its just about the sex now[/b].

I wonder what he did to make you get that impression
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by kuphid(f): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Connoisseur:

I wonder what he did to make you get that impression

Lols! Duuuuuuude! Chill 1st,don't get it twisted
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Connoisseur(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
kuphid:

Lols! Duuuuuuude! Chill 1st,don't get it twisted

Nd what gives you the impression that it is
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by femmy2010(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2012
Take your time to study him so you don't just get re-used and dumped again.
Best of luck
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by afrodiva: 9:04am On May 10, 2012
Firstly what do u want? Are you looking for marriage, commitment or you just want to have a boyfriend and a cuddle. If you want something serious then don't give in to him easily nosex nosex and pls nosex. Until ur sure he's serious by his words and actions.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Keep a quarter between your legs at all times when around him. wink
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by angelseddy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Babe, I don't think you should let him. U're young, enjoy yourself and find you another guy. Lose d jerk fast! For ur info: men know what they want, if he's hanging around without speaking up, ignore him n live ur life.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Dovahkiin(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2013
maybe the one he left you for left him and he needs a new steady source of sex , dont fall for the bull shit op
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Youngpo413: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Relationship wahalla everywhere..
Sex get power o
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by hope2sweet: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2014
I am Lenna LIddon, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank BALAYA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found (doctorbalaya@gmail.com ) a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. BALAYA released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to BALAYA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. email him on; doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Islander:
Guys would "knock" on an ex first whenever they are looking for an easy lay.
Thank you
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Imoy(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Accept him back, BUT MAKE SURE U DON'T GIVE HIM UR KPEKUS TO NACK.

Once u start giving him kpekus again, he will easily drop u.

My 2cents.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by frankii(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
mandy82:
How can i tell if my ex wants me back or is just using me until he finds someone else?  He broke up with me about 3 months ago citing that he didn't know if he loved me the same anymore or didn't know if he saw a future for us (we dated for 2 years, lived together.  he was 31 and i'm 23), but recently has started hanging around at my place again.  Could it be that he is just afraid to admit that maybe he was wrong?  He apologised for saying horrible things after we broke up and wanted to know if my mother hated him,    When he comes over its like nothing ever happend, he calles me baby and sweetheart and even offered to give me a back massage after a really long day at work (thats NEVER happened before!)

what are your thoughts?[/b][b][b][/b]

Look, the truth is this. As painful as your heart feels, he isn't serious. Your body isn't his, he has no right to leave and come back anytime. Am a guy and i know he might be confused, but to have broken up with you? You should have never let him back in, because you will feel the pain now; but it will do both of you good in the future. Sit him down, have a straight talk and tell him you aren't ready for rubbish! If he's not interested in the future and ready to make commitments; he should walk out right now. It's hard, but you've got to let go of good to create room for better to come in. Good luck!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.