Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time (2730 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by myname4: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
[color=#990000]Pls guys  av bn looking for ɑ̤̥̈̊ way to approach ɑ̤̥̈̊ gal....bt ve bn finding it difficult cos each time  try to walk to her...m always ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ ow do  start и̣̣̣̥
ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
wat wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ  tell her  want from her......guys pls help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ out with lines  can use.......
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lol...you are in for it.
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by oayombo: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
How facking old are u? Lets start from there!!
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by DExplorer1: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
What's the rubbi$h about? Can you read this silly post again and intepret it properly to the understanding of a normal mind?
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Excelboi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Is not about lines man! I was once a victim of such phobia still a victim but now less. It is all about interaction. Girls are human like you but we guys take them to be so complicated. Approaching a girl is all about confidence in which you lack, without confidence, all lines and training are waste.

Build up your confidence first. check how you relate with your sisters, if you have any elder sister, tell her to teach you how. You mirror to practice your approach and the way you will talk (it may sound dumb but it actually works). Talk to girls you hardly have feeling for because you will tend to have confidence in talking to them. Trust me, most guys too have such fear in approaching ladies they have crush on, but some build up the courage to go regardless the outcome.

Just build your confidence dude, girls don't bite. It is either Yes or No and trust me, the more you approach and maybe get rejected the more you build up your courage. Goodluck
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^Lol...BB leter commands.....
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
@OP, we understand that you have just gotten a BB but you have to realise that not everyone understands BB language neither do we all care to learn it so can you please translate what you wrote there in English
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
ok,

approach her normally,
be honest truthful and down to earth
dont try to play silly games.
be confident.
start by just a nice simple conversation when you both meet like;

'Good morning, looks like today would be wonderful'

'or i like your outfit, you look absolutely gorgeous'

But be sincere!
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
Am sure its mostly for those who use BB and understands the language....am so outa hia!
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by oayombo: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ok...i see some females advicing already...lwkmd
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Excelboi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:
^^Lol...BB leter commands.....
Really? I'm not aware of that
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Excelboi: Really? I'm not aware of that
either cus you dont use one or that yours is not same as his (china brand)...lol
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Excelboi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:
either cus you dont use one or that yours is not same as his (china brand)...lol
♡K̶̲̥̅̊, whatever!!! I don't use 1... I just hope the OP grab all what I said.
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Excelboi: ♡K̶̲̥̅̊, whatever!!! I don't use 1... I just hope the OP grab all what I said.
liar...
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
This poster is suffering from madcow disease
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Adaeze003(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lol
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by DExplorer1: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
AmBeautiful: ok,

approach her normally,
be honest truthful and down to earth
dont try to play silly games.
be confident.
start by just a nice simple conversation when you both meet like;

'Good morning, looks like today would be wonderful'

'or i like your outfit, you look absolutely gorgeous'

But be sincere!

Now i know dear
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Excelboi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:
liar...
what makes you think so?
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
He never translate am?
Re: How Can One Approach A Girl You Like When Meeting Her For The First Time by Caseless: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Tel her u fada owns d NASS, PDP is ur farmily company, dangote na una house boy, tel her u kild osama, bil clinton na ur clasmate and tel her say ur papa jst buy man united. Loser!

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. / Crowny 11 / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.