Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. (1054 Views)

How To Update Your Own Fashion Prom Dresses? / Photo: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Her Own Fashion Line / Deola Sagoe’s Daughters - Launch Fashion Label Clan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. by maven1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
guyz i nid help starting a fashion line here in nigeria..... i'm 16 and i want dis cauz i have thepassion for it.... and i can draw fashion sketches.....
Re: How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. by Ighoda: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
you are young and passionate, i think what you now is the skill, take time to learn and groom yourself, it wil help you transfer your ideas into achievment and any other thing wil fall into place
Re: How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. by maven1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
tnks..i'll do jst dat
Re: How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. by ruhamah(f): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello Fashion lovers.... Do you have a dream to own your own Fashion label and brand, without the necessary manufacturing/ sewing skills? Would you prefer to sell your own product/brand and build a loyal customer base to your brand? Are you tired of selling other designer brands while denying yourself the joy of owning your own brand/ identity?
This is very possible even with a minimal capital.
All you need do is follow these simple steps:

1) Be creative enough to imagine beautiful clothes
2) Have a psyche and clue for what can sell
3) Locate a professional who can interprets your creatively imagined garments and transform them to reality
4) Register a Trademark of your choice ( this should be your brand name and logo)
5) Design and order your branded labels and clothes tags ( all with ur registered brand)
6) Place your order with a Fashion manufacturer/ professional who will produce your styles in graded sizes.. Eg Size 12, 14, 16 etc. (Of course you must give the professionals your labels to attach to all your garments)
7) Sell your branded products on or offline.
cool Watch your bank account GROW!!
9) Watch your BRAND expand!
Good luck!

We are PRIVATE FASHION LABEL garment MANUFACTURERS in Nigeria.
08187312984, 08068157180.
info@legsapparel.com
Re: How Can I Start My Own Fashion Label. by ruhamah(f): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Our products

(1) (Reply)

What To Wear On A First Date And Why It Matters / Folks; Don't Be Decieved! See What Some Our Ladies Do To Get Big Bum / Crotchet Braids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.