Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter (31879 Views)

Money Give Birth To Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by vanstanzy(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2012
Yello1: things are really happening,end time i guess

Guess again, fish-brain! Urs is a case of wasted education, thats if u were ever educated. PITY!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by paulinenajan: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2012
hmmmm kudos 2 d grandmother.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by IbnTimothy: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2012
mosh_musth: Oyinbo!!! Sometimes am happy I was born an African because been an African open yiur eye to taboo, what should be done, what is just and what's not.

There is really nothing wrong with that. Surrogacy is everywhere these days, besides, she is not the first to do that. Wouldn't you help your daughter carry her baby if she can't carry such? She did a noble thing and should be applauded for it. Mark you, she did not sleep with her son in-law, it’s an already fertilised embryo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by nuelnuel: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2012
This is no news surrogate motherhood is not something new.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Sike(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2012
What wont a mother do for her child? What a great woman! Some people are simply daft. Spewing jargons "end of the world" Rubish. If it were Nigeria, it's either the guy's family team up to eject the woman or the man eject the wife to marry another wife or they enter into a prolonged days of fasting and prayer for a miracle or for instant death of the grandmother who is the assumed witch causing the daughter's infertility. I believe this is scientific wonder. We got long way to go in this country in terms of technology,invention,research and development. We also got a long way to go as individual as regards our archaic ways of thinking,mind set and reception to enlightenment and education

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Anvaller: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2012
palugy colina: it should be noted that the woman who gave birth to the baby is the biological mother of the baby..
She aint a grandmother but a mother..she carried the baby for nine months..
Abeg make we use our head here..

OMG! so ur own head tells u that carrying the baby in her womb for nine months is the factor that makes her the biological mum? Incredible!!! So would u tell me that a fertilized egg laid by one hen but incubated and hatched by another hen makes the incubator hen the biological mother of the hatched chicks and not the hen that actually laid the eggs? U better beg ur head to comprehend simple biological logic

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by megxo(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2012
I'VE SEEN DIS MOVIE BEFORE
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by monalicious(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2012
palugy colina: it should be noted that the woman who gave birth to the baby is the biological mother of the baby..
Pls before Ʋ write something like dis next time,try and do some research,d woman was just a vessel to carry the fertilized egg.google is free of charge
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Bamz(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2012
Anvaller:

OMG! so ur own head tells u that carrying the baby in her womb for nine months is the factor that makes her the biological mum? Incredible!!! So would u tell me that a fertilized egg laid by one hen but incubated and hatched by another hen makes the incubator hen the biological mother of the hatched chicks and not the hen that actually laid the eggs? U better beg ur head to comprehend simple biological logic

LOL Preach it!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by wengerjay(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2012
A surrogate mother?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by TalkingBird: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2012
With the trend of science, will man be able to remove mankind's greatest enemy death?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by fm7070: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2012
this is interesting
African mothers, break through in your thinking
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Delafruita(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2012
no be only end time.na beginning time.why dont you dump your phone,clothes,house and become a slowpoke because science is so baaaaaad.ignorant buffooon
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Delafruita(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2012
donlyone:

I the person that should evolve is you, there is always more to stories than what is published, they only publish the what seems sweet, have you ever wandered WHY 'they' have the highest number of deseases despite their advances science and medisine
have you wonderer why africa has the highest rate of dictatorship and poverty despite the abundance of resources and the excessive obsession with jesus and muhammad?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Delafruita(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2012
he that knows not and knows not that he knows not but thinks he knows is the ultimate fool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by tutypad: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2012
splendidb20:

U better evolve

splendidb20:

U better evolve

evolve to where? they are things that are naturally abnormal no matter how successful scientists tend to be. the couple ought to have gone for adoption instead. Its absurd period!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2012

Dear this has been happening, god had endowed scientists with much wisdom, even some married and capapble woman in agreement with their husband go thru thi process, they ellhedoctor the kind of child they want, i.e the features they want the child to have, its left for the doctor o look for people with similar features.

even most ladies and men makes huge money from it cos they sell their sperm and egg.

but
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Moukafoam(f): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2012
De Wisedon: I wonderoo.bt all dis tins na fake.d gal no even enjoy wetin dem dey do 2 get pikin

na wetin dem dey do take get pikin? pls xplain....*wink wink*
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Vicjay1(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2012
De Wisedon: I wonderoo.bt all dis tins na fake.d gal no even enjoy wetin dem dey do 2 get pikin
can u please be more explicit. ~still on my mind~
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by chioma134: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2012
Kai!!! Some comments here show the high level of ignorance of Nigerians. I understand some people do not know what surrogacy is in this day and age,but nothing stops you from googling it,before typing your ignorance-filled words. Haba!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Tinyemeka(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2012
HayZee-06:
Oh! Dats so kind of d mother, bt I wonder who d child would resemble

The lady's egg had already been fertilized with a spe.rm cell from the husband. So the child's entire genetic makeup would come from both parents. The granny provided the womb that allowed the embryo to develop.

The baby would resemble the parents.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by intrepid: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
What makes it an endtime issue now? And instead of all this your "this post has been hidden"stuff,is it not better to just keep quiet and read others comments?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by SmartSamfem: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
What a wonder! Wonder shal never end. This is a mother in indeed!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by sonwa1: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Gush,it is happening even in nigeria,this is called surrogacy,through ART,dat IVF n the rest of them.the mum is a very wonderful woman,as for who the child will resemble,either of the parents not the grand mom,she's just the carrier.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by intrepid: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
HayZee-06:
Oh! Dats so kind of d mother, bt I wonder who d child would resemble
She will resemble her biological parents because in IVF the fertilization is already done outside before implantation.So the grand mother just provided a womb for the baby to grow in.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by unachi: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
grin grin
dasparrow: @Post

Hmmmmmm. I guess the grandmother did what she had to do to become a grandmother and give her daughter a chance of becoming a biological mother. Kudos to her!
1 is Biological mother and d other is scientific mother. But pikin na pikin. tongue tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by tlops(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2012

Religion has created a deep mental laziness/complacency in so many people. I wonder what this got to do with end time. its purely science, the same that made it possible to type here.

Thank God for the wisdom He's given to people who are not afraid to make the world a better place.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by tlops(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
the only thing dem sabi born for 9ja na horse! shior
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by mightiersa: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Now it is cleared to me why God created Us in His image. To every problem, its solution is right beside it- try and discover it.
Mother(i mean gud one) can never be sactisfied wt her child dissactisfaction.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by jpphilips(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
kamdyjenny: Should I call dis mother's love for her child or is it jst technolgy display, I love the fact dat my mum wld carry my child nd her grand child

na Nigeria u dey ooo, wen ur papa will marry ur mama at 32, before you go find pesin to marry you, your mama don reach 75, na dat level she go use carry belle for you?

Make i hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.