Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

How Do I Meet My Man ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Meet My Man ?? (1186 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Meet My Man ?? by ameeno: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
I am young and of marriageable age i'm doing very well for myself in terms of career but the only thing missing in my life is real love....i want to know where in port harcourt can i meet a real man between the ages of 27-31 ready for a serious relationship?? ... How do i meet my man .... This is becoming a case of national concern
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
yet, not long ago, you opened a thread about being in love and having s[b]e[/b]x FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS with a married man.....i guess THATS the reason why you could never find the right guy.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by mrkels(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mrjaybrown u funny sha, @op well am in ph, 29, work at schlumberger...where you at? Send me a Message so we talk
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by 2sexy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
mrkels: Mrjaybrown u funny sha, @op well am in ph, 29, work at schlumbeger...where you at? Send me a Message me so we talk
OP your Punny is about to explored and drilled to about 3k ft in a well a cased and cemented operation in order to avoid a kick which eventually result in a blowout, I suggest you install the blowout preventer stack so as to avoid blowout and oil spill like the kind that happened with BP in the gulf of Mexico.

Prevention is better than cure.

On a more serious note, any guy hoping to hook up with a lady on Nairaland should tell a good lie like this guy I just quoted.

If you tell them the truth or say you no dey work, no show for you o.
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by mrkels(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
2sexy:
OP your Punny is about to explored and drilled to about 3k ft in a well a cased and cemented operation in order to avoid a kick which eventually result in a blowout, I suggest you install the blowout preventer stack so as to avoid blowout and oil spill like the kind that happened with BP in the gulf of Mexico.

Prevention is better than cure.

On a more serious note, any guy hoping to hook up with a lady on Nairaland should tell a good lie like this guy I just quoted.

If you tell them the truth or say you no dey work, no show for you o.
Hehehe,,,what makes you think I aint working? Cos I spend time with you on nairaland? Interesting lmao.
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Mrkels
may i ask what in the OP's post made you want to get to know her? she said absolutely nothing about herself, and yet here you are applying for the position....care to shed some light on what happened in your mind that you (or all the others who will apply for the position) decided to give it a go?
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by powertool: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
I dey laff

Schlumberger wants to run his wireline down your hole. I dey laff again o.

Just be open and associate with the right group of people. You will meet your man!
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lol! The guy don select concession. Na well evaluation remain! grin grin
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Its desperate times for singles on NL
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by eklassical(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
@op, ask google o....mtchwww.. Or beta still,drop ur real numberz here, n c wot happens
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Etranshub(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dey watch labe orun na, you will get single guys from the program mtschww
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by mrkels(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @Mrkels
may i ask what in the OP's post made you want to get to know her? she said absolutely nothing about herself, and yet here you are applying for the position....care to shed some light on what happened in your mind that you (or all the others who will apply for the position) decided to give it a go?
I guess whatever I have to share is for her ears only brother, are you applying for the position too? Seems you are taking this thing too personal grin
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by k2039: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2012
PUT A PLACARD ON YOU HEAD
"URGENT,HUSBAND NEEDED"
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by 2sexy(m): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2012
powertool: I dey laff

Schlumberger wants to run his wireline down your hole. I dey laff again o.

Just be open and associate with the right group of people. You will meet your man!
at least the wireline will test for bottom hole pressure and temperature na.
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by tpia5: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2012
in dating section @ topic.
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by 2sexy(m): 4:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Forget the OP. She's just pulling some stunt and watching how the men will fool themselve.

OP, try harder . I ain't having an E.R. EC .TION.
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Mynd44: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2012
mrkels:
I guess whatever I have to share is for her ears only brother, are you applying for the position too? Seems you are taking this thing too personal grin
Seriously we are only trying to help you out and you try shyt like this. This OP is just joking with you as she has noting good to offer. This is just a big joke
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by mrkels(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seriously we are only trying to help you out and you try shyt like this. This OP is just joking with you as she has noting good to offer. This is just a big joke
hmmm, I don't need help jor.
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Andrew3(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @Mrkels
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by DExplorer1: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2012
mrkels: hmmm, I don't need help jor.
Na the punny dey your eye shey? grin One chance ni yen mehn
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2012
mrkels: Mrjaybrown u funny sha, @op well am in ph, 29, work at schlumberger...where you at? Send me a Message me so we talk

Please dear be careful though some of this Nairaland guys could be something else. Some do not really have good intentions. BE CAREFUL!
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Please dear be careful though some of this Nairaland guys could be something else.

I dey tells u! Some peeps here na Lead Engineer for GE...and dia papa na Project Manager for Chevron! Lol!
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by DExplorer1: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Please dear be careful though some of this Nairaland guys could be something else. Some do not really have good intentions. BE CAREFUL!
He's also a guy undecided
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Mynd44: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2012
mrkels: hmmm, I don't need help jor.
Just dont come back and open a thread on your experience ooooo
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2012
At Op.. Go and make handbills, do radio jingles, Newspaper adverts, e.t.c by doing that u wud get the right costumer grin if u are hia on NL, U are sitting on a Long thing grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
mrkels: I guess whatever I have to share is for her ears only brother, are you applying for the position too? Seems you are taking this thing too personal grin

i MUST take this personally as many of our brothas are acting in a desperate manner, and therefore it is our duty to help them in finding a solution to their problem.......because PROBLEM there is!

- how desperate must a man be that he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- how lonely must a man be he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- how socially disadvantaged must a man be that he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- how crazy must a man be that he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- if character, values, beauty, body attributes, religion, ethnicity, height, weight, skin color, etc etc etc is NOT what you use to determine if you would like to get to know someone, then pls care to tell us all what CRITERIA you used to determine that this was someone you wanted to meet?

this is one of the reason why so many of our brothas are lost in this world, and why WE need to understand the problem so that we have half a chance at solving it.

anyway, let me do my best to help you out:
you see bro, any woman who has anything going for her would NEVER advertise like the OP because she would have plenty of suitors in the world to deal with, and therefore no time to advertise for faceless strangers on NL (unless she was either a scammer or an ashi). also, if that said woman had anything going for her in the real world then she would be MORE SPECIFIC about the kind of man she desires to meet, rather than say the BS the OP wrote........ so we can all conclude from the short OP's post that something is seriously wrong with her (if she is a "her" of course) whether mentally or physically. now, use your brain for a minute and THINK....... "why would any sane woman, with ANYTHING going for her self, advertise for "ANY MAN" on NL?! THINK THINK THINK!!!!!!

...........and then, later when you have been kidnapped, and your body part are sold to ritualists, people will be quick to put the blame solely on the ritualists. smh!
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
MBJ baba, owo mi l'oke(hands raised in respect, head tilted to the side).
Re: How Do I Meet My Man ?? by mrkels(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

i MUST
- how desperate must a man be that he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- how lonely must a man be he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- how socially disadvantaged must a man be that he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- how crazy must a man be that he automatically wants to get in contact with total strangers?
- if character, values, beauty, body attributes, religion, ethnicity, height, weight, skin color, etc etc etc is NOT what you use to determine if you would like to get to know someone, then pls care to tell us all what CRITERIA you used to determine that this was someone you wanted to meet?
let me answer some of your questions, I aint desperate, aint lonely, definately not socially disadvantaged, def not crazy too, But the truth is the OP is willing to mingle and so am i, My own case is "What you see is what you get" I ll arrange a meeting, if i dont like what i see, i move ahead , its as simple as ABC. Also, even if she's a He , i ll let her know that the game is old, only broke a.ss boys do that these days. I ll advice him/her to finish school/get a job and see how life would change for him/her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Ooo!!! / Is This The TRUE Definition Of Love? / Giving Up On Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.