Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Istbank!istbank!istbank! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Istbank!istbank!istbank! (1914 Views)

Plz Istbank 4thbatch Is Here! / Istbank.3rdbatch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Istbank!istbank!istbank! by zenitta: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2008
my dear pple,hapi new year!!
abeg make una no blame me.im really gettin pissed off on dis istbank thing dat i decided to do some calculations at least to know wat our chances, plz this is 4 anybody reading this now,ur contribution wud b highly appreciated,
the interview went on for 4days(19th-22ndsept) at 6 different centres in Naija n at least 80pple were interviewd on each day(or were we more dan dat?) and it means 80interviewees*6centres*4days=1920interviewees on the whole.
Istbank has 4 training schools n at most 110 inductees are invited in each school making 110inductees*4schools=440inductees per batch.and there wud be 4batches meaning 440*4=1760inductees on the whole!!!!
hope im right.AM I?plz for those dat has been there n those still waitin,ur contributions are highly needed.but anyhw sha,3rdbatch list wud b comin up 2 or 3wks 4rm now.LETS KIP PRAYING smiley smiley wink
Re: Istbank!istbank!istbank! by xammy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2008
Forget calculation and fire prayer
Re: Istbank!istbank!istbank! by mkb(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
friend i would advise u take it easy. i am also waiting for third batch so believe me when i say i know exactly how you feel.
i did my interveiw in ibadan. was among the last set of people to be interveiwed that day. in fact i finished mine 7:30pm. no of people interveiwed that day was 53. i know this because i wrote my name among the last ones.
last year a director in firstbank said the bank was recruiting about 900 people, i find your figure of 1760 on the highside.
please dont misunderstand me, as i am not joining issues with you.
finally i advice u dont stress your self calculating your chances, rather trust in the one who knows the begining from the end.
c u in 3rd batch.
Re: Istbank!istbank!istbank! by daphey(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2008
@poster
Happy nu yr 2 u. Like someone said b4, relax and stop all these calculations cos they 'll do u no good.
i knw how u feel, cos this 's ur second intvw with them if i can remember vividly. we r both wearing same shoes
just that mine are masculine. Don't stop praying and also try to look elsewhere cos for crying out loud 1stbank is
not the best out there, and i knw u want the best. take care and gudluck 2 us with third batch.
Re: Istbank!istbank!istbank! by awa(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2008
Zenitta,
Compliment of the season!!!
Honestly, I didnt know you are such a wonderful Numerical Analyst. Your dexterity in Permutation and Combination with respect to the "FIRSTBANKmanic Awaiting Recruitment i.e FAR" and the way forward is quite interesting. Well, like other Posters said here, in this FirstBank awaiting recruitment (not trial oh!!!); we should give everything to God and see what comes of it.
Zenitta, relax there is no way those that will still be called will not be called. I do acknowledge how exhaustive this waiting stuff has been. But I guess you should try your luck in other areas while using the FirstBank offer as a backup in case the reverse turned out.
I wish everyone of us fruitfull waiting and perhaps successful integration into the Elephant Family.
See yah!!!
Re: Istbank!istbank!istbank! by yeni(f): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2008
im too sure of one thing.ur heart desires this new year are settled already.one love
Re: Istbank!istbank!istbank! by ogunlekan: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
Really,the waiting stuff has not been easy but lets take things easy .Iam sure our waiting will not being in vain.On the nos of Inductees,the training facilities can not accomodate more than 250 at a particular time.I got this info from the first bank staff at the fair organised by people prime

(1) (Reply)

Afrihub Test And Interview / Etisalat? / Waec Interview Of July16 Postponed? New Date,time&venue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.