Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female (8867 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by fxisreal: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2012
If you were given an option to choose between a man or a woman during an interview who do you prefer to interview you? with reasons please.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by k2039: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2012
woman,Opposite sex
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Obinoscopy(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2012
I'll prefer a young lady wink
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by heed101(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2012
As a man I would prefer a woman because same sex expectation is high. As a man, your interviewer being a man may expect you to exhibit some manly act.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by WafiJoe(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Whoever, i don't care. I'll show my interviewer what I've got.

3 Likes

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Creamychic(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
WafiJoe: Whoever, i don't care. I'll show my interviewer what I've got.

word
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Leoejiofor(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2012
Woman, reason is this, she may nt be so strict, unlike men wil want u to answer heaven nd earth, in 15mins.

1 Like

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
It doesn't matter, as long as i get the job, I know I would get the job so no need to worry. undecided
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Cuddlemii: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
It really doesn't matter.

A job would be urs if you are qualified and have proven yourself competent of handling the task assigned.

A successful man/woman should bother about excelling in his/her career and not the gender of the people he/she meets on the ladder to success. Focus on whats important, even if your interviewer is a frog as long as you get the job and given the opportunity to get the foot in the door and make your mark/name in for yourself in the industry.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by emma26(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Male oh, becos he him self knws d price of garri in d market..

8 Likes

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Plz I can't even tink twice, I will alwayz choose a man...we ladies lyk to show ourselves everytime
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by conyema12(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't care you who appears as the interviewer. I will dazzle whoever i meet there with brilliance.

1 Like

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Like poles repel and unlike poles attract. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by legalwealth(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
I prefer a female but gush!

Did I even plan working for a BOSS?

"I'm my own BOSS" which means that I do not need to go for any interview.

Goodnight...
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Blueboy0402: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, the interviewer can either be a male of female. The most important thing is prove to the interviewer that you are worth much more than what they have to offer. I once attended an interview and the lady that interviewed me was busy chewing gum and fiddling with her BB phone as the interview session was on. But I made her realize that she is just opportuned to be the interviewer. She eventually droped her phone and threw the gum away.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by DICKtator: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
fxisreal: If you were given an option[b]to choice[/b] between a man or a woman during an interview who do you prefer to interview you? with reasons please.

If I had to "choice", I may "choice" the opposite sex,which doesn't necessarily matter, but my "choose" of words might affect my chances though.........
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by emekaD3(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
this guy wey talk young woman dey find another tin o

2 Likes

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Areaboy2(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: It doesn't matter, as long as i get the job. undecided

so if you didn't get the job then it matters? undecided
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wud prefer a man.women n their plenty protocol by d tym wud she check d quantum of ur lipstick,hairdo etc am sure d person wud hv started failing.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by alaoeri: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Prefer a man, some women at the corridor of power are just hard to beat.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by ideee03(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
emma_@:
Male oh, becos he him self knws d price of garri in d market..
lmao
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Area_boy:

so if you didn't get the job then it matters? undecided

No, it still wouldn't matter. But I doubt that I won't get the job because I will have all the qualifications for the job so there will be no way to deny me. :- tongue smiley
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by ektbear: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
doesnt matter
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by SisiKill1: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
If you have the right answers, what does it matter who is asking the questions?

Just another way to pass the blame when something doesn't go right. "Oh the interviewer was a woman, she hates men or the interviewer was a woman, she was jealous of my nice pencil skirt or the interviewer was a man and I could tell he wanted me to sleep with him but I didn't agree or the guy hated me because he was threatened by my handsomeness"

Shior!! undecided
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by anelka101(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
I prefer woman not young girl oooo,because they too sabi and then form tooo much
But women always have sympathy because she too get pikin for house
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by okooloyun1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Leoejiofor: Woman, reason is this, she may nt be so strict, unlike men wil want u to answer heaven nd earth, in 15mins.
how i wish you have met Prof Ibitoye you will hate women folks. Whoever the person is just prepare yourself,be calm&collected when you get there no tension and pray for luck after d interview.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Male. Any day!!
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by SimplySEA(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
I'd prefer a woman cos at same level, d man is always smarter - no disrespect to ladies. While d lady may simply want to hear yr answers, d man may be tryin to get into yr head. Her question may seem more difficult and pressin, but her interest most times ends up wit d quality of yr answers. D guy ask simple intelligent questions but he seeks access into yr head. Happy are those wit strong firewalls......
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Mustay(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
I'd prefer mixture but if I had to be interviewed by only one of them, then it's ANYONE of 'em cool

I read people, so no shaking.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Royalty1(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2012
It doesn't really matter to me as long as the person is not a 'Prada wearing devil'! angry Shikena.

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by vislabraye(m): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2012
Blueboy0402: As far as I'm concerned, the interviewer can either be a male of female. The most important thing is prove to the interviewer that you are worth much more than what they have to offer. I once attended an interview and the lady that interviewed me was busy chewing gum and fiddling with her BB phone as the interview session was on. But I made her realize that she is just opportuned to be the interviewer. She eventually droped her phone and threw the gum away.

Did you get the job?

1 Like

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by vislabraye(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2012
It doesn't matter O. Some women are soft and emotional and could be compassionate. But there are some that are witches.
A man could be understanding and logical but since you're not a woman he may just score you according to his mood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soliciting For Alan And Grant Aptitude Test Materials / This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!! / Nim December Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.