Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). (11470 Views)

The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm / Iwa Akwa Festival: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by zubbainno123: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
nedu210:
so you are nwa uwa oma?
What part of ugbo are u frm nwa nnaa.
Am from ugbonabor ♍Ɣ broda..........some of the boys on D̶̲̥̅̊ pix are from ♍Ɣ kindred.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
zubbainno123:
Am from ugbonabor ♍Ɣ broda..........some of the boys on D̶̲̥̅̊ pix are from ♍Ɣ kindred.

hmm ndewo nwa nna, i all post the ugbonabor pic, mgbe ha na azo ekwe na orio,
and ugbonabor okobolo dance. And other
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by camry2008: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
This is Umuonaga (Ugbo-Okpala) Boys on their outing of IFUNEKWA. Nwannem ihe dumma dukwanu mma.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by pazienza(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Nice thread. Are ugbo people nri? Seeing as they have ozo and nze institution?
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by okechukwu3: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Guy u tried ,i like this.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2012
pazienza: Nice thread. Are ugbo people nri? Seeing as they have ozo and nze institution?

thanks bro, as for whether we are nri, i cant say cos i dont believe that nze and ozo ar just nri things, i believe its igbo. Which ever way we ar igbo and that is what matters, besides our history started with what transpired between two brother when they came to the land we now inhabit, it dint say where they (we) came from.

oke_chukwu: Guy u tried ,i like this.

thanks, i actually haven't completed the thread, i misplace my drive the last time i went to enugu, and thats where the pictures ar, when i get it back, i all finish it.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by camry2008: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nice pix my brother EDU.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by dboss444: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Obowo people of Imo state celebrate iwa akwa too, funny enough some other places in africa do same but is for the female folks. Some places in nigeria celebrate female folks turning to adults too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo People Characteristics / The Tribes Of Nigeria Are Fake. / Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.