Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Where Were You On September 11th 2001? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where Were You On September 11th 2001? (13840 Views)

September 2015 Latest Mtn Free Browsing Cheats Codes? / What's On In Nigeria?~{September 2013}~ / Being Born On September 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by k2039: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
B_B013:

Ntw news was never. At 10
9pm,thanks.
It's been long I watched a local station

The only reason I watched the news then was Current Affairs
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Jadela(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was in 300Level, University of Ilorin (Permanent Site). I actually strolled to the Student Union Building (SUB) to watch DSTV around 11am, that was how I jammed the news. I was there throughout that day
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
bittyend: I was in secondary school and that was the first day I smoked cheese. At first, I thought it was a movie or the cheese, but later found out that the Americans were the ones trying the stunts. Only to later blame it on the Arabs.

Americans and their false flags. undecided

Till you tell me what happened to the plane that allegedly hit the pentagon and how a building hit in the middle could collapse from the foundation, that ish would always be a false flag. How did muthaphucking arabs hijack air planes in your airspace and you can't send a couple of F16s over to follow the darn planes. Americans sure know how to fool everyone. The same way Osama was killed but no freaking corpse. undecided

Bro u dey mind them, As a matter of fact osama died in 2001 from a diseases as revealed by one of his ex CIA partners who fought with him against the soviet soldiers, Concerning the trade center bombing i have watched and re watched the video and noticed that the building collapsed from its foundation, how can a building hit by a plane collapse from the foundation that leaves enough queries for the USA Govenment to answer but they wont cause they knew what they did.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by makizee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
was attending GCE Lesson at one Genius College, Ikeja...ledt the lesson early and saw it break on Channels TV...i first think say na movie o
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by abdulkayus(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was still in secondary school, i think SS1, bt some researcher in some documentary has said its an inside job, an excuse to attack Afghanistan, Iraq and destroy middle east. So far over a million ppl has been kill in iraq and afghanistan and more are stil bein kill, bt d media turn blind eye to it. And we shld nt 4get dat Talibans are US creation, dat is y some ppl are even sayin dat Osama is a mystery. Anyhw sha; God knw who is wrongin wrong and every1 will face Judgement on d dat of reckoning. CIAO
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Opoki(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was with a fellow @ Tampa Bay.
I tell you 9/11 attack was the most terror attack ever cos the telecomms have been snitch off some 15minute to the hijaack, only a&at was on which is higly unusual... The thing is, the attack would have been more disastrous if the then Minister of Defence never gave a code RED to ground all flights.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Back to the case of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. What made you think that the guy has mind to bomb up a plane in USA? I have reason to believe that Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab works for the CIA and they USA wanted to use him as an excuse to invade Nigeria but God Saved Us.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by komek(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
It was on
NTA 10 then, I was staying with my Uncle in Surulere. I was still looking for admission. It was on Levi Ajuonuma(of blessed memory) show in the afternoon. I watched the second plane hit the tall building. Hmmm. It was a sad moment.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Opoki(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
gboss4sure:

Bro u dey mind them, As a matter of fact osama died in 2001 from a diseases as revealed by one of his ex CIA partners who fought with him against the soviet soldiers, Concerning the trade center bombing i have watched and re watched the video and noticed that the building collapsed from its foundation, how can a building hit by a plane collapse from the foundation that leaves enough queries for the USA Govenment to answer but they wont cause they knew what they did.
Guy, you would have had a better thought if you watched 9/11 coverage on NatGeo yesterday, there will be a repeat broadcast tonight.
The fact is those attack happens spontaneously which means it was well-coordinated, the one that crashed into petagon was actually making its way to White-House but changed route with just 6miles away.
The AAL17 passangers if i could recollect stood up to the hijaackers and it crashed inside the woods.
RIP to over 3000 deads.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by aieromon(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was chilling in my aunt's crib thinking of how to quit Nigerian education after UNIBEN went for the third strike in a year. That year was the longest in my life.
I watched the reruns of the clip on ITV,Benin.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by OilCabal: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
i dey uncle Jonathan home town...otueke bayelsa..... grin
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Next2Bezee(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was at home, listening to the Horrible news on the Radio.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by ayusbobs(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
I thought B.C.O.S was SHOWING an ACTION FILM. Never KNEW IT was real till i saw breaking news on the screen

1 Like

Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Kgdavid(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
i was at home...on holz from bordin school most probably....i think it might have been a saturday or sunday. one of our neighbours came in and asked if we had seen the news which we hadnt cuz the tv hadnt been on all day....being a young lad at the tym i had no idea what the twin towers were and in fact that must have been the first time i ever saw them. i think we also missed the second crash as well. the adults were all buzzin tho
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by nasty45(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Funny tin is instead of them to stop d second plane frm crashin d tower they wr beamin it on t.v.ds guys sef
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by conyema12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was in my first yr. Watched it in my hostel common room, Eni Njoku Hostel. Men it was like an action movie. May the affected families continue to be consoled.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by mbhs139(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
gboss4sure: The American authorities are yet to tell the truth about that trade center bombing, it is an insider job meant to for the USA to have a reason to invade Iraq and Afghanistan and impose a regime change "Says by some Americans"

I think so too.

I have read quiet a number of article in this regard. This can't be farther from the truth.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Kslib(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
dekung: I saw the footage in Mariere Hall common room. Was in my final year then and I saw some muslim guys in the room jubilating and saying things like 'serves them well'. I was sad because beaarly a month before then I saw a documentary on how the towers were built, how much it cost, the level of man power and the time it took.
Really!!! I don't think it's a coincidence....
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by emenim(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
On that fateful i was in my office when the news broke out, because i was on the internet when i saw the pix on yahoo front page, so immediately i watched the video on the internet.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by pfaj: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was home then, came back from school wanting to watch cartoons (was quite small)b4 doing assignments bt was pissed as almost all station were showing it live. Didn't make sense to me and wasn't cartoon so i was vexed...
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by ogochukwunasa1: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was in d market asking for the price of garri ijebu. Hw tym flies, garri has become expensive nw
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
pfaj: I was home then, came back from school wanting to watch cartoons (was quite small)b4 doing assignments bt was pissed as almost all station were showing it live. Didn't make sense to me and wasn't cartoon so i was vexed...

falls from palm tree grin
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by valentino14: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was in primary 5 then.didn't rily no wat happened den. Ma condolences 2 deir families.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by octus2008(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
wAS IN sCHOOL,GAVE MY ROOM MATES EXILE, STARTED LOOKING FOR RAINCOAT AND WAS SO grin UNTIL THE NEWS CAME AND MY MEAT RAN OFF COS HER RELATIVES WERE IN AMERICA AND SHE WANTED TO FIND OUT IF THEY WERE OK...........NO SO MY SHOW NOK OONHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by OzReal(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
I remember that day vividly; I was drinking garri and milk( I'm serious) when I turned on the T.V and saw the headline " America under attack" by CNN. I was stunned
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by AkpuNku2: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tuesday 11th sept 2001
Today Tuesday 11th sept 2012
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Rick9(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
i was still a kid then, 7yr old, well i was . @ home. All i heard was that U.S has been attacked and that people were struggling inside the plane, when my Grandma called my uncle in U.S he said he was ok. We all were very glad. Bt it was a sad event. Condolences to those who lost thier loved ones.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by Rick9(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
OzReal: I remember that day vividly; I was drinking garri and milk( I'm serious) when I turned on the T.V and saw the headline " America under attack" by CNN. I was stunned
hmmmmmmmmm do u know why i'm hmmmming ?
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by wandeay: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was in Aso Rock with OBJ
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by SummerT(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
I was about to be admitted in a local secondary school.
Re: Where Were You On September 11th 2001? by henrychubayo: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
I can really remember where i was that day but i remembered that 5 days after that day, i started arranging with one of my friend to go to the american embassy then in lagos in order to deceive them that we are going for volunteery work as volunteers to help work and clear world trade center area and also help to rebuild it even though we had no skills to qualify this claim. But its a pure scheme to leave 9ja for us. I really don't no what stop us from moving forward but one important factor was that i couldn't even raise transportation money to lagos then cause am really a poor man trying to survive. Not sure why we back down on this advanced plan. But what i do know is that i will be there soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples / Happy New Year (2019)! / Boat Cruise Events In Lagos - Boat Charters And Resorts Booking In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.