Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Binary Option Trading Sites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Trading Sites (10696 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2012
Can anyone pls give me at least two good binary options tradin sites that are genuine,have good withdrawal services into a nigerian bank debit card,a good number of trading platforms.
If you can spare some winning tips it'll be appreciated as well.
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: Can anyone pls give me at least two good binary options tradin sites that are genuine,have good withdrawal services into a nigerian bank debit card,a good number of trading platforms.
If you can spare some winning tips it'll be appreciated as well.
Thanks

Betonmarkets dot com.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by myike2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hottprince, if I can remember carefully, some months ago, you said you make over $10,000 per week from BOM. How come you're now looking for a good binary option site? Are you now tired of making $10,000 per week? id u

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hey bro I can do that conviniently on BOM any day any time any where.So far you have enough funds in ur acc.
I can boast of doin it even in my sleep.
Betonmarkets is a FIXED ODDS WEBSITE.
and I'm talkin of BINARY OPTIONS TRADING.
use ur eyes dey're definitely diff entirely.
I know there're some people banking in as much as $5000 daily on Binary options Trading.Its no crime if I become one.Plus BOM has a max limit of €10000 in ur acc.openin new accs is tiring and withdrawal charges doesn't favour me.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: Hey bro I can do that conviniently on BOM any day any time any where.So far you have enough funds in ur acc.
I can boast of doin it even in my sleep.
Betonmarkets is a FIXED ODDS WEBSITE.
and I'm talkin of BINARY OPTIONS TRADING.
use ur eyes dey're definitely diff entirely.
I know there're some people banking in as much as $5000 daily on Binary options Trading.Its no crime if I become one.Plus BOM has a max limit of €10000 in ur acc.openin new accs is tiring and withdrawal charges doesn't favour me.

OK oh
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Although I stil have a flair fr Fixed odds trading I want to move on to Binary Options trading which I heard is more easier to win with some specific trading platforms and no max acc limit unlike BOM.Try to do some research if u r not knowledgeable.And I cn remembr dt I said in one of my posts that I'm workin on been on of the top names in the online millionaire's list.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: Although I stil have a flair fr Fixed odds trading I want to move on to Binary Options trading which I heard is more easier to win with some specific trading platforms and no max acc limit unlike BOM.Try to do some research if u r not knowledgeable.And I cn remembr dt I said in one of my posts that I'm workin on been on of the top names in the online millionaire's list.

So you have reached BOM account limit! You have $250,000 in ur BOM account shocked shocked shocked shocked

OK oh.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
dukellan:

So you have reached BOM account limit! You have $250,000 in ur BOM account shocked shocked shocked shocked

OK oh.

do u knw hw mch 10k euros is nt even upto $15k n by d way i hav two accounts.
If u wnt to learn jst say it I've thought two ppl for free n stop seekin 4 attention.Let serious minded ppl answer my question.Or we cn arrange a rendez vous to check my account balance
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince:
do u knw hw mch 10k euros is nt even upto $15k n by d way i hav two accounts.
If u wnt to learn jst say it I've thought two ppl for free n stop seekin 4 attention.Let serious minded ppl answer my question.Or we cn arrange a rendez vous to check my account balance

Bro, relax, keep your ego and pride somewhere far. I don't want to learn, no not from you and if I seek attention, it definitely would not be yours. BOM max account limit for a verified account is $250,000 dollars. If you really have maxed out your account you should know this

I really don't know how much 10k euros is. Please educate me.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
well bro not ego and definitely not pride.but last time I checked on BOM unverified accounts have the max limit of 10k euros n they tell u to convert dat to ur local currency check again if u r nt sure.And like I said I'll gladly agree to a meeting to for u to check my acc to confirm my claims
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: well bro not ego and definitely not pride.but last time I checked on BOM unverified accounts have the max limit of 10k euros n they tell u to convert dat to ur local currency check again if u r nt sure.And like I said I'll gladly agree to a meeting to for u to check my acc to confirm my claims

Oh ok, your account is yet unverified. Perhaps you should verify it to increase your limits, just the normal passport and utility bill and you're done. No I don't want to check your account. I'll have to call you, arrange on a place to meet, pay transport, all for what? To check your BOM account balance? LOL. You have nothing to prove to me. Enjoy.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
I know i just have to send those.But Binary options trading has more n better potentials of earnin.do a research n u'll see its true
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince: I know i just have to send those.But Binary options trading has more n better potentials of earnin.do a research n u'll see its true

Would you please stop telling me to "go and research," "go and learn," etc. It is not right to assume that everyone besides yourself is ignorant. I know what binary options are. If you would be so kind, would you please explain why you think some other Binary Options platform is more profitable than BOM?
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by arbitrage: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Try bbinary.com and anyoption.com or 24option.com, teach us ur strategies in bom and binary options threads as u are making such amounts.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by Manweysabi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
@hottprince i remember this ur thread and i was like seriously, are u for real? nairaland.com/959585/betonmarket-pays. Do u mind sharing ur strategy to us?
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
dukellan:

Would you please stop telling me to "go and research," "go and learn," etc. It is not right to assume that everyone besides yourself is ignorant. I know what binary options are. If you would be so kind, would you please explain why you think some other Binary Options platform is more profitable than BOM?
I didn't mean that in a rude form.I meant that if you do a research u'll find out that my claims are true.Not that you're ignorant or somtin.Just to confirm what i said
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Manweysabi: @hottprince i remember this ur thread and i was like seriously, are u for real? nairaland.com/959585/betonmarket-pays. Do u mind sharing ur strategy to us?
Hey bro I'll gladly teach u for free cos even if i charge u it wnt mak a huge impact in d amont i hav.If u wnt a face-to-face teachin I'm @ Ibadan we cn arrange a meetin.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by dukellan: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince:
I didn't mean that in a rude form.I meant that if you do a research u'll find out that my claims are true.Not that you're ignorant or somtin.Just to confirm what i said

All right, bro, no hard feelings cool cool cool

If you have the time, you may drop by the betonmarkets alerts thread and drop your two cents every once in a while. grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by Manweysabi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
hottprince:
Hey bro I'll gladly teach u for free cos even if i charge u it wnt mak a huge impact in d amont i hav.If u wnt a face-to-face teachin I'm @ Ibadan we cn arrange a meetin.
kindly drop ur number lemme give u a call to manweysabi2012@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2012
d lst time i tried all the pros criticised my methods dey said it was unrealistic.I deal with the run bets, '10% profits' to be specific.here if d no u pick dosnt apper as d lst digit afta d 5th tick u win 10% of ur stake usual time's about 60 secs.
They said it was very risky.But honestly its not at least for me.you just have to know how to play your cards well.There are some nos dt rarely appear.n som won't appear for a whole day.all u need to do is study d market chart.its on dere site.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Manweysabi: kindly drop ur number lemme give u a call to manweysabi2012@yahoo.com
I'll contct u asap
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by skeendyke: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2012
Hotprince, I dnt know much or evn anything abt betonmarkets.. I am still struggling to find detail information on how to trade. Pls, I would like to learn from u. I reside at Lagos..
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2012
skeendyke: Hotprince, I dnt know much or evn anything abt betonmarkets.. I am still struggling to find detail information on how to trade. Pls, I would like to learn from u. I reside at Lagos..
I'm a studnt @ IB i cnt com to lag bt if u cn com to IB i'll teach u.I even trade with ur acc n make profit for u as proof
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by Manweysabi(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2012
hottprince:
I'll contct u asap
i'm still waiting o!
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by myike2(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Ok then. Hottprince, I want to learn your trading strategy cos all the strategies I have learnt previously on BOM have only left me heart broken. Send me your contact details at myike2@yahoo.com
I'd see if it would be possible for me to come to Ibadan
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by skeendyke: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hottprince, thanx for d reply to my request. Howeva, Ibadan is such a long shot 4 me nw. I hav no frnd or place to stay wen I go dere. Is there not any other way by which I may learn frm ur book? I shal be deeply indebted to u if u favorably consider this humble request.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
skeendyke: Hottprince, thanx for d reply to my request. Howeva, Ibadan is such a long shot 4 me nw. I hav no frnd or place to stay wen I go dere. Is there not any other way by which I may learn frm ur book? I shal be deeply indebted to u if u favorably consider this humble request.
actually to be honest.i don't have an e-book on it.bt u cn shoot me a pm.
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by Manweysabi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
hottprince:
sent u a mail two days ago, no reply!
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by oludaniels: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
hottprince:
I'm a studnt @ IB i cnt com to lag bt if u cn com to IB i'll teach u.I even trade with ur acc n make profit for u as proof
hottprince:
hottprince as a total novice, where do i start? A/c opening etc danieloludaniels@gmail.com pls reply me and i could come to ib buh what should i pit in place before coming? I need your help plsss reply asap thanks
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2012
Manweysabi: sent u a mail two days ago, no reply!
didn't see it.try again or nxt time jst snd along ur email
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by myike2(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2012
Hotprince, I didn't get a mail from u either. U only sent me a confirmatory mail, and dat was all
Re: Binary Option Trading Sites by hottprince: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2012
myike2: Hotprince, I didn't get a mail from u either. U only sent me a confirmatory mail, and dat was all
no i sent a mail to u.I tink NL's pm is d prob try to snd me anoda n include ur email add

(1) (2) (Reply)

$110m Fine: BATN Restates Commitment To Nigeria’s Laws, Makes Payments / Power Crisis: Senator Calls For Ban On Generators / Fire Outbreak Destroys Jico Tech Electircal Appliances Outlet,Bayelsa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.