Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. (26827 Views)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2012
Anyone who knw the salary structure of d nigeria police force. And what is the least salary of the nigeria police force.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2013
please anybody or a serving police officer in the house should please let me know the least salary of the nigeria police force, please reply as soon as possible.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Please am in a diein need of this tin. Any body wit useful information could help. All i is salary or total take home of the nigeria police constable. Pls reply as soon as possible
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Iolo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
It used to be like 15k but I think its been raised to around 30k. This is for Constables.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by RichDad1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
i heard the IGP saying something around 40-44k early last year....can't really remember though. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thanks to all those who took out time 2 reply me.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
Rich Dad: i heard the IGP saying something around 40-44k early last year....can't really remember though. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
rich dad. Thanks alot , Are u sure of dis info are u a servin police officier. Is ur info reliable. Please do reply as soon as possible
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls any police officer in house, could help me please. wht is d present salary 4 police constable. I mean total monthly home take.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Somebody please say sometin nw. I reallY need this information
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by danbaba2: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
D constable salary is 40k
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
dan baba: D constable salary is 40k
thanks bro. But the money small shall.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Hardfact: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
If it's that urgent, you may as well go discuss in even more detail with police officers offline. I'm sure they'll tell all you need know. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by kevoh(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
An inspector gets close to 72-74k Netpay(take home).i think if u are joining as a graduate you should be earning close to a 100k or more.
I'll confirm from someone who works in the salary dept later tonite.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
kevoh: An inspector gets close to 72-74k Netpay(take home).i think if u are joining as a graduate you should be earning close to a 100k or more.
I'll confirm from someone who works in the salary dept later tonite.
kevoh, thanks sir, i really do appreciate ur response, please do help me inquire from dat person u said tonite. I will be waitin 4 ur reply thanks.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by kevoh(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Just confirmed :
Graduate can get into the force as a Cadet Inspector and will earn inspectors salary, depending on the ur grade or if u have been in the force before you can come in with your 1st degree as ASP (assistant superintendent of police) and earn abt 100k or more.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 12, 2013
kevoh: Just confirmed :
Graduate can get into the force as a Cadet Inspector and will earn inspectors salary, depending on the ur grade or if u have been in the force before you can come in with your 1st degree as ASP (assistant superintendent of police) and earn abt 100k or more.
sir of d salary of constable.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2013
Please anybody who can help, or a servin police officer. All i want is the salary of constable of d nigeria police force. I mean d total monthly home take. I need a very reliable information.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by kevoh(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Climaths: Please anybody who can help, or a servin police officer. All i want is the salary of constable of d nigeria police force. I mean d total monthly home take. I need a very reliable information.
Around 40k for constables!
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2013
thanks sir i appreciate
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2013
kevoh:
Around 40k for constables!
wow,this is quite depressing.

Do they get free accomodation with that meagre salary?
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by kevoh(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2013
ifyalways: wow,this is quite depressing.

Do they get free accomodation with that meagre salary?

I don't think so, a meagre sum (Rent allowance) is added to the basic pay and after all deductions every comes to around 40k - 44k.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by natddon(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2013
I think 40k is ok. Afterall they only have ssce cert as constables
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by kevoh(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2013
natddon: I think 40k is ok. Afterall they only have ssce cert as constables
I don't think so, if you factor in the dangers of battling armed robbers which could lead to death if they get shot you will know that they merit more than 40k.
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
The money is really small oh. Considerin d risk involve. But i believe wit dis reform there will a change
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by EJANLASW(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please what of if person use ND result to apply how much is he/her going to be collecting as salary monthly
Re: What Is The Least Salary 4 The Nigeria Police Force. by fm7070: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Joblessness is making Nigerians to consider joining the police force which they once hated to join

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.