Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? (4996 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by mickey5000(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
As a nigerian, how can i open clickbank.com account as a vendor or affiliate?

Since nigeria is not included in the online sign up form. is there other way to Get an account with clickbank.com?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by doczero: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
You need a use address. Use it to fill all their forms. The forms also have US phone numbers. Use all the info in the US address.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by legalwealth(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yes!You can become both a vendor or an affiliate but you need to open it with the right procedure.

As a matter of evidence,I have CLICKBANK affiliate account for that of USA and that of UK both note that that of USA is no more working for Nigerians as they are now requesting for USA tax ID before they send you cheque and you cannot provide it except if you are living in USA but that of UK works perfectly as your cheque will get to your door step in Nigeria

But to become a vendor,you must have a site,$49.9 one time payment for setup and the step by step guide to follow as well.

while all you need to do is to take it to your bank for clearing best into your Domiciliary account if you have one or use other method.

Note:You need to follow some procedures with step by step guide so as to be able to open a duly verified CLICKBANK account.

OK?I can help with step by step guide if you want me to.

To your success

Presegs Adesida

mickey5000: As a nigerian, how can i open clickbank.com account as a vendor or affiliate?

Since nigeria is not included in the online sign up form. is there other way to Get an account with clickbank.com?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by legalwealth(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
I already summarised up all above.OK?

doczero: You need a use address. Use it to fill all their forms. The forms also have US phone numbers. Use all the info in the US address.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by mickey5000(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks so much
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by Gudnicedeals: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have a secret info on how to open a free UK bank account, then use their address to register with Clickbank or any affiliate program and receive any international cheques, cash the money into your Nigerian bank account through this UK bank account without a Domiciliary account or any such thing, it's stress-free. But this info I cannot share for free.
If you are interested send me an email to gudnicedeals@live.com, you can also request for my phone no through my email if you wish to call me.
Please dont bother to pass any comment to undermine my gestures, if you are not interested just look the other way.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by Gudnicedeals: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Someone by the name Abey .... sent me a mail that he needed the UK bank account and address for both opening of clickbank account and cashing of affiliate cheques, although the mail was forwarded to my Junk folder, I initially thought it was by mistake, so i moved the mail to my inbox and decided to reply him. To my surprise I saw an auto response that my mail is placed on waiting list that I should click on an hyperlink to enable my mail reach the recipient. Then I knew my spam filter was right to forward the mail to my junk folder.
Please, if you truly are interested in this info, dont play tricks, just send your mail and I will give you the needed reply.

Thank you
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by favouredwr(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2013
You can as well try graph card for U.K Address and mobile. For more info. call: 08166760245
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by paymember: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier!
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2017
welcome my business minded people . Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from $25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical card /300 Ecode/250 we sell & buy bitcoin. contact me for deal right away..no time waster Call& Whatsapp: 08051671260

yuppy101 the name you can trust
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
welcome my business minded people . Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from $25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical card /270- 300 Ecode/ 200-250 this depend on daily $ market price. we sell & buy bitcoin. contact me for deal right away..no time waster Call& Whatsapp: 08051671260

yuppy101 the name you can trust.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
welcome my business minded people . Contact me if you have gift cards...i need iTunes and Amazon.. i also buy e codes and also from $25- $500 denomination for iTunes. Physical card /270- 300 Ecode/ 200-250 this depend on daily $ market price. we sell & buy bitcoin. contact me for deal right away..no time waster Call& Whatsapp: 08051671260

yuppy101 the name you can trust.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? by bobbygkmc(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
mickey5000:
As a nigerian, how can i open clickbank.com account as a vendor or affiliate?

you can pm me to help open an account right away!

(1) (Reply)

Feelite Ultrathin Sanitary Pad And Babyking Diaper Distributors Wanted / DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. / What Business Can I Do With 50000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.