Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (877512 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Truth234(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

For real? Hmm

I thought you were going to LUTH or MDCN to confirm? You googled? Smile..

Why not type your name on that same google or facebook and see the number of people/profiles that'll spring up.

I'm done with all this thrash!

You better stop that rubbish, you this dedicated common criminal. This is common among Unilag boys, is not some of your fellow Akokites that lured Cynthia Udoka to Lag? This is serious offence and your details is out there, you either stop or be getting ready for jail. Trust me your days are numbered.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by viviannkemdilim(f): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Charles Ifeanyi Onyenegcha(negacha as he normally shortcut it)....From mbaise in Imo state...233co9od....07033967449 ..... fair in complxtion( yellow per say) Tall(5.5ft)...stays in lagos ( but he do tell pplp he stays in Abj)... He drop out from unilag as a cultis( He was among d cult guys dat raped a lady in unilag yrs back whc cuxed his dismissal from unilag)......
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Aminat508(f): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

Defend myself? For how long?!

Ok ok, I'm not a doc, I'm a geographer and got admitted in unilag 2011. I'm in my final, currently on 1.23 CGPA.

I am sowi for everything, it was somnoambulance that got me here.

Is it ok now?!
your Facebook. name o?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sisisioge: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Wow! Money is a biatch!

I wonder wtf everyone was on about? He gives advice, sound advice, take it or leave it! No one had a gun pointed to his/her head to part with money! You part with your money with someone you know, caveat! You part with your money with someone you don't know, caveat! Wth is the gullible screaming for? Abeg! Its the section where health related issues are sorted, let the money people take it to investment or crime section. I have just about had it with you guys!

By the way, I have been around for a while now. I know when Lucky was practising doctor on patients with wrong diagnosis and I know when mark gave very sound medical advice. What I don't know is when money changed hands. Pls, all those concerned go and resolve your issues. And the madams fueling it, take a chill pill...we all know that bad news make very good entertainment but let's focus here. Thank you!

Lest I forget, no one should insult me here o...critisize constructively without curses and rolling in the gutters. Expecting...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Hehehheeheh omg can't help but laugh ooo..see jist, some pple tink say we no go school fa.. Abeg anybody who has his full name post it if u want to..ehnnn marc u told someone ur hospital charges 18k where be the hospital? No need just tell us make we con greet u..ok I wan make una laugh now...ehnnn dis is goodluck fault ooo lolz..egberi fa oooo...mama boye dat boli and fish na him I want toooo..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Truth234(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

My days are numbered? Is that a threat to life? Hmm.

viviannkemdilim:
Charles Ifeanyi Onyenegcha(negacha as he normally shortcut it)....From mbaise in Imo state...233co9od....07033967449 ..... fair in complxtion( yellow per say) Tall(5.5ft)...stays in lagos ( but he do tell pplp he stays in Abj)... He drop out from unilag as a cultis( He was among d cult guys dat raped a lady in unilag yrs back whc cuxed his dismissal from unilag)......

is that true?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Aminat508(f): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

You, and cionon already made a threat to my life. That fact has been established already.

Whatever happens to me, well you know the rest.
pls can I have your Facebook username? don't overlook my question
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
sisisioge:
Wow! Money is a biatch!

I wonder wtf everyone was on about? He gives advice, sound advice, take it or leave it! No one had a gun pointed to his/her head to part with money! You part with your money with someone you know, caveat! You part with your money with someone you don't know, caveat! Wth is the gullible screaming for? Abeg! Its the section where health related issues are sorted, let the money people take it to investment or crime section. I have just about had it with you guys!

By the way, I have been around for a while now. I know when Lucky was practising doctor on patients with wrong diagnosis and I know when mark gave very sound medical advice. What I don't know is when money changed hands. Pls, all those concerned go and resolve your issues. And the madams fueling it, take a chill pill...we all know that bad news make very good entertainment but let's focus here. Thank you!

Lest I forget, no one should insult me here o...critisize constructively without curses and rolling in the gutters. Expecting...
just 1 question am going to ask u ? Do u know what it means to trust someone.....wether he his good or not is not the issue here..the issue is pple are coming out to say he scarmmed them now his proffesion is been questioned.. Der is a big big diffrence in someone who isn't a medical doctor but says so and knows his onions and help out, dan someone who claims he is not what he his..like its been said we are so gulliable..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Truth234(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

You, and cionon already made a threat to my life. That fact has been established already.

Your days of crime..Who get your time? undecided
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Aminat508(f): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
just 1 question am going to ask u ? Do u know what it means to trust someone.....wether he his good or not is not the issue here..the issue is pple are coming out to say he scarmmed them now his proffesion is been questioned.. Der is a big big diffrence in someone who isn't a medical doctor but says so and knows his onions and help out, dan someone who claims he is not what he his..like its been said we are so gulliable..
And more so Google can do d work of good or not good!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by khadeejah90(f): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=marc99 post=31975639]

Am 24.. No history of UTI or STD....I took emergency contraceptive
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sisisioge: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

OK. I'm going to have to answer that with another question. Do you rely on online medics for your health resolves or you take their advice as what it is....advice? No sensible person should completely trust and take medical advise proffer online without being examined. What works for A might not work for B, plus issues of the same name don't all have same symptoms. Besides, there's always a disclaimer to them. So why trust them? Google is your friend. Feels good to get a second opinion but the trusted hands should be the doctors who examined you and whose qualifications are unquestionable . So I know how it feels to trust...I trust sensibly when it comes to my health(threaded needle tinz)...though the social network is a good place to meet people.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by omicron(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Been following this dispute since day 1, hoping it would soon get resolved but the direction it is headed is worrisome...

Marc my advice as a doctor is to provide details that can verify if you are so qualified.

Usually, your full name and year of graduation should be enough. Classmates are everywhere. It takes nothing away from u, rather, it makes you credible.

If I were in your shoes, I would have done exactly the same. Nothing as serious as when a "doctor's" credibility is in question and he allows it to linger.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mumtobe: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

Shame on you. At the end you are so exposed. Ur wickedness will catch up on you soon. It has just begun. Your existence is a shame to humanity. Had to guts to scam on health section
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by viviannkemdilim(f): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Who said Marc is a doctor am sayin dis wif my full assurance dat marc is nt a doctor... dy dismissed him from unilag...as far back as 2007-2010........ God bear me witness if am lieing........ He is a cultis yrs back in unilag...... if he is pure y doin online clinic wif his bbm? .... Whc hospital is he attchd to?.. wer nd wen did he do his HO nd nysc? gv us ur discharge number of nysc............ Y is good at opening many acc ?.... y is he after money? y does all his discussions centre so much on money?........if u want to get marc's full gist..go to 2go nd ask.......health room one
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
omicron:
Been following this dispute since day, hoping it would soon get resolved but the direction is worrisome...

Marc my advice as a doctor is to provide details that can verify if you are so qualified.

Usually, your full name and year of graduation shd be enough. Classmates are everywhere. It takes nothing away from u, rather, it makes you credible.

If I were in your shoes, I would have done exactly the same. Nothing as serious as when a "doctor's" credibility is in question and he allows it to linger.
abeg uv said it all jare...he allowed it to linger too long..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kaeycea(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
omicron:
Been following this dispute since day, hoping it would soon get resolved but the direction is worrisome...

Usually, your full name and year of graduation shd be enough. Classmates are everywhere. It takes nothing away from u, rather, it makes you credible.

He hz already given us his full name... Let him add ..year of graduation, month of swearing -in ceremony and at least a name of a Dr that graduated with him and all this credibility issues would hv bn solved

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by viviannkemdilim(f): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
@Marc...nobody is stopin u from discharging your duty but my issue wif u is d scam part of it...y collecting money from dm?....Lol.... .
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Truth234(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
If you are not a qualified doctor stop advising people on medical matters and even arranging to meet them like a medical consultant is false pretense. It is a punishable offense!

4 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Aminat508(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2015
eseun come to our help here oooooo
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mumtobe: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:
On a lighter note, I have a doctor friend who's operates as a hotelier. I know of one who delved into commercial agriculture. I read of one who went into the make-over business. We all know of webmd who does his stuff online. All these are entrepreneurial ideas.

All I do is take up health complaints and make the complainants understand what their problems are and proffer effective solution, treatment line, recommendation, but get discreet with rx. I run a consult, that's my entrepreneurial idea.

I could have quit when the allegations came up, but because I'm not a wimp, or a nerd to chicken out on semi-literate fellas, I stood my ground. If I erred, I'll humbly apologise to those who deserve it.

I am who I am, what I am, and I'll be what I'll be in time to come.

Half baked fellas. In ur heart of heart you wish to be in our position. Broke ass. And to think dis drop out, rapist still has his useless mouth running. I told you before to go get a job like your mates are doing. Even the pple u talked about dt read medicine. At least they are not practicing bt delved into something profitable and are not deceiving client with one senseless consult.

Jst show us your bsc certificate or nysc to prove us wrong
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by viviannkemdilim(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
lol.....to doz dat av eyez..let dm read and b carefull in dir deallings wif all dz faceless dudez
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mubzay(f): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is well. Pls take it easy
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Na wa o. Whats happening here? Hhhmmm. Marc whats wt all these accusations? I think u shld put an end to it. Bt ladies wot we gv here shld b more like advice.Its always good to crosscheck wt ur 'physical'dr. I rmbr wen sm1 found out luckyG1 was still seeking admission into med schl, yet pple kept giving him their complaints and taking his advice.
Marc, as they ve requested, post ur yr of graduation.
@viviannkemdilim, if u dont mind, i ll also want ur details, ur first name isnt enuf. U ve brot up some strong points here.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MumZ(f): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Na wa o. Whats happening here? Hhhmmm. Marc whats wt all these accusations? I think u shld put an end to it. Bt ladies wot we gv here shld b more like advice.Its always good to crosscheck wt ur 'physical'dr. I rmbr wen sm1 found out luckyG1 was still seeking admission into med schl, yet pple kept giving him their complaints and taking his advice.
@viviannkemdilim, if u dont mind, i ll also want ur details, ur first name isnt enuf. U ve brot up some strong points here.

Chie u av come late, Marc has agreed he is just a consultant who gives advice on health issues meaning he is not a doc. Just let d matter die down abeg, d war of words tire me my sista.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
tchiwinnie:

Much as I know,i owe no woman any explanation to the present and the erstwhiles of my posts.If i have explained myself better before now,i will not be challenged or pushed by anyone to any form of interlocution for no special necessity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.