Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (877261 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
hope43:
sista r u seriously
Page 150-155 of this thread will give you an idea..
I really didn't want to say a thing then but needed him to steer clear of health threads... that's y I am stalking him
long and old gist
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 5:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Favour@ I'l beg you again to stop discrediting my moniker. If you have a problem with anyone here, mail the mod, and he'll look into the matter and take necessary action. You can continue stalking whoever it is you're stalking, if it makes you feel good.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2015
chaz007:
Favour@ I'l beg you again to stop discrediting my moniker. If you have a problem with anyone here, mail the mod, and he'll look into the matter and take necessary action. You can continue stalking whoever it is you're stalking, if it makes you feel good.
I want everyone to be extra careful when dealing with you..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
I know women,beings of easy shifty gullibity.Women will not hear neither understand,soon enough we shall hear another disaster.

Favoured234,i thought it was Cionon aloof that fell in for the monster.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
LuckyG1:
I know women,beings of easy shifty gullibity.Women will not hear neither understand,soon enough we shall hear another disaster.

Favoured234,i thought it was Cionon aloof that fell in for the monster.
Brother, I had issues with him a few days before cionon and the other lady came up...
Mine was nothing related to medical.. The main reason why I didn't say a thing then but was just pushing the issue..
It was like rendering help to someone in a very very bad situation that was in desperate need for help...
Sympathy got the better part of me..
When the time came for him to repay the favour, he changed things that scales fell out of my eyes... 1 Tried denying the transaction(I did online transfer), 2. Said he thought it was a dash (I had all chat history), 3. Got really unruly and rude... Guy I was wowed.. Although I had all the evidences I Just didn't push anymore kos I knew I just fell for scam

Let me stop a long epistle but I will still stalk him wherever I detect he is trying to gain audience in health section
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Dazzle86(f): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
cionon:

You ve made me to loose my cool. I refused to say anything cause i took you as a friend but since yday u ve bn fooling me around each time i called, i wud open up
All i can say now is i have left my 12k with u. If dts wat will make you rich. Then go aheadvand have it. I was been patient with u until u starrted tossing me around. I blame myself. I had met u in lagos thats y i sent that money to you. You sold a drug and told me it shrinks fibriod mean whyl it was jst a combination of vitamins. I let dt pass. Until i had retained tissue and i confided in you, u told me instead of going for anoda d&c cos i said i cant bear the pain again, u told me to take mifepriston and misopristol. And u called 18k cause u told me its d drugs are difficult to get and only doctoes can get it cos its an aborption drug. for both. Are u trying to tell me you dont have an idea of the price and then quickly jumped at d price. Plus u asked for shipping fee almost goin to 20k. Same thing you told me abt estradiol. That its only doctors that can get it and it cost 12k. I rest my case but i.realised late u r not who you claim to be.

I was calling and sent you messages on whatsapp with no reply from you and for thoae 3days u were seen on whatsapp and nairaland looking for more preys.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by hope43: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
@flavour I hv read pg 150-156 tnx sis, nd my prolactin was even within normal range as per my drs statement the normal range was from 72 - 278mu/l.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
favoured234:

Brother, I had issues with him a few days before cionon and the other lady came up...
Mine was nothing related to medical.. The main reason why I didn't say a thing then but was just pushing the issue..
It was like rendering help to someone in a very very bad situation that was in desperate need for help...
Sympathy got the better part of me..
When the time came for him to repay the favour, he changed things that scales fell out of my eyes... 1 Tried denying the transaction(I did online transfer), 2. Said he thought it was a dash (I had all chat history), 3. Got really unruly and rude... Guy I was wowed.. Although I had all the evidences I Just didn't push anymore kos I knew I just fell for scam

Let me stop a long epistle but I will still stalk him wherever I detect he is trying to gain audience in health section

50K for as a dash,when did you turn to a money making machine?

When it comes to showing good to those whom actually needed it,the best saying from the mouth of women in this thread is,''Thank you for your goodwork,God will bless you.'' and the vipers are allowed to eat the whole bunch.

I don't need to be appreciated.Don't allow anybody to scam you,be wise.

I feel pained when energy is channeled to the wrong adsorbent...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
hope43:
@flavour I hv read pg 150-156 tnx sis, nd my prolactin was even within normal range as per my drs statement the normal range was from 72 - 278mu/l

hope43:
Hello drs in the house.i great u ol, pls dr interpret my hormonal assay as follows :prolactin 278
Fsh 26.6
Lh 8.14
Oestrogen12
The hormones where taken on cd. 4
All are taken in nigeria

You're not fair enough. Your initial post had no units attached to each assay. The standard measure is always put at ng/mL. You posted 278 without the unit, and by standard measure, I assumed it was 278ng/mL. You now corrected yourself by affixing the microtitre unit(mUI/L).
------------------------------------------------------------
The problem with those two mischiefs, particularly the obsessed lady, is that they don't think a lady can be this intelligent. I'm not down for market women issue here.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
chaz007:

You're not fair enough. Your initial post had no units attached to each assay. The standard measure is always put at ng/mL. You posted 278 without the unit, and by standard measure, I assumed it was 278ng/mL. You now corrected yourself by affixing the microtitre unit(mUI/L).
The problem with those two mischiefs, particularly the obsessed lady, is that they don't think a lady can be this intelligent. I'm not down for market women issue here.
All I care is that you will work very hard to convince anyone to trust you will five Naira..
I am far better than you in every aspect of life...
Educationally I am an MSc holder in Biomedical sciences from Sheffield in UK, You are a Unilag dropout.. tongue
Professionally, I am an employed as an expatriate, while you are jobless and everywhere looking for who to scam..
On NL I have a clean record while you have accusations from left right and center..
Like Nkem said "You are a rapist, cultist and a scam"... Quite a number of people on Nairaland have known me for up to 10 Years and no gist..
I have an identity you have got none
Just leaves me wondering who the mischief is...

Take a bow out of health section and I wont quote or mention you..
If not that the marc99 was banned you would have still been everywhere.. Shameless thing

2 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
favoured234:

All I care is that you will work very hard to convince anyone to trust you will five Naira..
Educationally I am an MSc holder in Biomedical sciences from Sheffield in UK, You are a Unilag dropout..
Professionally, I am an employed as an expatriate, while you are everywhere looking for who to scam..
On NL I have a clean record while you have accusations from left right and center..
Like Nkem said "You are a rapist, cultist and a scam"... Quite a number of people on Nairaland have known me for up to 10 Years and no gist..

If not that the marc99 was banned you would have still been everywhere.. Shameless thing

I don't have to be a psychologist to evaluate that something is not right with this gurl. undecided
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2015
chaz007:

I don't have to be a psychologist to evaluate that something is not right with you. undecided
See your life... A no identity thief grin cheesy
No worry I go soon disable this my account, but till then you wont succeed in scamming anyone .. I mean anyone..
Instead make mods ban both of us.. grin tongue
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udysweet(f): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2015
@chaz007 these allegations are indeed very weighty and cannot be ignored. I've followed a few earlier threads where pple were throwing things at you wch by ur responses shows that you must hav been guilty of a few. And this ur moniker,even tho profile say female,shows you are the same person. Chaz cld hav come from charles wch is d name I know you by(remember I added you on my bbm and we chaTted for a while) and in d course of adding you up frm here to wen started chatting wit u and started seeing dos acussations been thrown at u,u opened up to me. You did tellme u had deactivated and wanted to get serios wit ur life and I dviced u to leav dis job to d professionals in d field as ur not actually qualified by experinece or by paper to handle such.
Pls I advise again,deactivate Charles and drop out of sight! Tak dat settling dwn u told me abt serios,stop tainting your name pls! I wish I still had ur number or bbm pin,I wld hav really taken tim to talk to you again. You can view thread as guest. I doubt btw d last time I chatted wit u and now,uav gone to medical school and qulaified!
Pls leav dis work to d pple who can, will you?
@LuckyG1 I nver got an answer to my question here and I PMed you and I never got a reply(I did mail you b4 abt my issues but lost d email wen I fixed my fone)anyway I will try again
But Charles,keep to ur word stay out of sight. But again if am wrong and mentioning a wrong monikker(I very much doubt tho!) I greatly apologise.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Udysweet @ Can you please run through my posts from the very first beginning I signed up on nairaland. I expect an apology when you're done with it. Also, I tot a disclaimer was already made for ppl not to send PMs to any healthcare personnel on this thread. You'll be shocked to know that your LuckyG is a jambite. You can go through his thread as well. Now I can see it's a case of witch-hunting. FYI, chaz is a short for chinasa. I'm a RN on internship. Can we just end this melodrama. If unfollowing this thread wld put things in order, I'l gladly do dat.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udysweet(f): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2015
chaz007:
Udysweet @ Can you please run through my posts from the very first beginning I signed up on nairaland. I expect an apology when you're done with it. Also, I tot a disclaimer was already made for ppl not to send PMs to any healthcare personnel on this thread. You'll be shocked to know that your LuckyG is a jambite. You can go through his thread as well. Now I can see it's a case of witch-hunting. FYI, chaz is a short for chinasa. I'm a RN on internship. Can we just end this melodrama. If unfollowing this thread wld put things in order, I'l gladly do dat.
"But Charles,keep to ur word stay out of sight. But again if am wrong and mentioning a wrong monikker(I very much doubt tho!) I greatly apologise"
I guess you must have skipped this part where an apology had been made beforehand(evn tho I knw I stated I doubted)
And I'm sure if you hav followed this thread you must hav also noticed d e-fights btw a "charles" and some members of this forum. So what u need do is try not to mak us tink its the same person!
As for the PM part I must have skipped that disclaimer part. And yes why I PMed,I'd sent several msgs wch were not replied hence d PM. No problem,once again my apologies. Pls try and convince pple on this thread because dey hav a mindset aldry. As for me I ddnt hav an issue so big and desperate to hav given d charles my mony. Insted I made him my frnd and advised him. That setlles it by the way,you don't need to unfollow. If you're genuine,keep doing the good work and more power to ur elbow or is stetoscope? Lol
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Hian! It's stethoscope. And the doctors are not the only ones who use stethoscope. Nurses use it as well. This is a thread, not a clinic. Advice is welcomed from healthcare personnels.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2015
favoured234:

Educationally I am an MSc holder in Biomedical sciences from Sheffield in UK, You are a Unilag dropout.. tongue
Professionally, I am an employed as an expatriate, while you are jobless and everywhere looking for who to scam..

Madam Favour,it is enough...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2015
If you want to follow my history,Marc9 you will be blind...

Those earlier quotes were discussed over by Chaircover and Dominique.And I had my reasons for such a stance which i discus with them.Keep posting as much as you can,and each post has its explanations...

Thief!!!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Na wa ooooo
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udysweet(f): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Ok. Confirmed. This is Charles. You can take this to the bank. I think I agree with your ealier stance on unfollowing the thread. I rest my case.
chaz007:
Hian! It's stethoscope. And the doctors are not the only ones who use stethoscope. Nurses use it as well. This is a thread, not a clinic. Advice is welcomed from healthcare personnels.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Chaz007 is the same person as Charles marc9 and marc99, I have told all of you... and even called the attention of a mod..
Stop dragging luckyG1 into your drama filled life to distract attention..
I was calm then because I though you were going to change..
Who on Nairaland can identity the person behind your moniker... as Chinaza the RN on internship
Deactivate your moniker and when you open another one (which I know you will), I will still chock you..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2015
For those of you that have whatapps me before or mail me.

Please if you know i have robbed you of your hard earned money,pressure you to send me shipping fee or gave you an excuse why i should meet you somewhere to give medications of mine application and specifications for whatever cause.Please come out and open my yansh,don't be afraid.If am a thief i deserve a serious flog in jail.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
You shld let him be. He may have had some misunderstanding with one or two ladies on this thread that was blown out of proportion, I still appreciate what he did for me. One thing I go to know about him is his confidence and holding his ground. If you still think I'm him, fine. I'm sick and tired of clarifying.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2015
chaz007:
You shld let him be. He may have had some misunderstanding with one or two ladies on this thread that was blown out of proportion, I still appreciate what he did for me. One thing I go to know about him is his confidence and holding his ground. If you still think I'm him fine. I'm sick and tired of clarifying.
@ the bolded .. Just like you are holding your ground
I have not seen a die-hard scam like you in all my life... Deactivate the account let us have some peace
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Welldone favour
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Na wa o. This thread sef. @chaz007, I think it's obvious u re nt a registered nurse, internship ke! Haba na. Its very obvious.
@Ladies, pls b careful. U may come here for professional advice, but most times na just normal advice u get. Try crosscheck wt ur physical Dr or anoda Dr u re sure of. As sm1 also pointed out, LuckyG isn't a medical Dr, marc9(aka chaz007), isn't also a qualified medical Dr.
Some of d 'solutions' given here by dem re in order, no doubt. Bt pls ladies U re responsible for ur actions /decisions. In ur desperation do not let any1 deceive u.
May God help us all and grant our hearts' desires. (if no b ill health, we won't see most of us here).

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2015
udysweet:
Ok. Confirmed. This is Charles. You can take this to the bank. I think I agree with your ealier stance on unfollowing the thread. I rest my case.
Na God save you..
He opens up to you about his life, he promises to change his ways, you advise him as a friend..
In my own case I had this "messiah complex" since you can be of help why not assist a friend that told you his most guided secret..
Then I went an extra length and got scammed
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by hope43: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
hope43:
@flavour I hv read pg 150-156 tnx sis, nd my prolactin was even within normal range as per my drs statement the normal range was from 72 - 278mu/l.
72-511mu/L
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by hope43: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
chaz007:

You're not fair enough. Your initial post had no units attached to each assay. The standard measure is always put at ng/mL. You posted 278 without the unit, and by standard measure, I assumed it was 278ng/mL. You now corrected yourself by affixing the microtitre unit(mUI/L). I don't mean to hurt u pls,i don't know either standard measure or something cos am not a dr until I saw my gynea nd he explained nd I even wants to write 72-511 nd I mistakenly wrote 278 which was my prolactin level
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Kflorencek(f): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls, I need ur help, I had sex for the first time november last year and have never gotten wet and I always feel pains in my lower abdomen during intercourse. Pls is something wrong with me? thank you
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udysweet(f): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2015
favoured234:

Na God save you..
He opens up to you about his life, he promises to change his ways, you advise him as a friend..
In my own case I had this "messiah complex" since you can be of help why not assist a friend that told you his most guided secret..
Then I went an extra length and got scammed
Hmm nawa o. May God deliver us
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Dazzle86(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.