Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,745 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (876757 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gloriaakin24:

Thanks for the quick response sir,
I av history of cadidas yeast infection with severe inching and thick whitish discharge.
The first time I did culture test last year it yielded heavy growth of candidas
I treated it with antibiotics regime with three different doctors and the symptoms stopped and I was told to do endocervical swap, hvs and other test I can't remember the name and it all came out clear this was 5 months ago. I don't av any symptoms again since then

Do you mind talking it over using whataps?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hahahahaha. Funny you.

LuckyG1:

Not until I must have had a dip into your Christmas stew,ma'am.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Julianah42: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thanks doctor, please can you tell me some medications to use?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Azaebere:
Hahahahaha. Funny you.

I should be funny na,at least na when you laugh well you can serve me the biggest chicken ...even the bottom-pot fried rice...

Ma'am,I can't read NL pm o...I am sorry I may not offer any reply to the PM you sent to...

How we go do na?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Julianah42:
Thanks doctor, please can you tell me some medications to use?

Yes! but give me permission first!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Gloriaakin24(f): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2017
LuckyG1:

Do you mind talking it over using whataps?

No sir i dont mind can I send my number to your mail? this is my email address gloriaakindele24@gmail.com

or can you give me your number or email address? thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Gloriaakin24:

No sir i dont mind can I send my number to your mail? this is my email address gloriaakindele24@gmail.com

or can you give me your number or email address? thanks

Done
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Gloriaakin24(f): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2017
LuckyG1:

Done

I did not see it in my mail sir this is my number 081........... please don't quote me so that I can remove the number later thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Gloriaakin24 post=63558822]
modified
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is there any other means to reply my private chat

LuckyG1:

I should be funny na,at least na when you laugh well you can serve me the biggest chicken ...even the bottom-pot fried rice...

Ma'am,I can't read NL pm o...I am sorry I may not offer any reply to the PM you sent to...

How we go do na?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Julianah42: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Happy Sunday sir, permission granted sir!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Gloriaakin24(f): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
LuckyG1:

I have sent a message to you on WhatsApp!

Don't forget to send mah Christmas rice o...
I av seen it and sent you a message on whatsapp
please unquote me from your previous reply because of my number. About your Xmas rice and chicken no wahala thanks so much
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Julianah42:
Happy Sunday sir, permission granted sir!

Welcome my sister. Now that you have granted permission, I may need to ask some questions... should I?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Azaebere:
Is there any other means to reply my private chat

If there is none,let's create one bah....what do you think,Aza?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by merit1988(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello doc,compliments of the season. Pls I am abt to remove my family planning implant which has been under my arm for 2yrs now. Pls how soon can I get pregnant? I don't know how to calculate my ovulation cycle and i would love to get pregnant with twins(2boys preferably) I was told to take clomid. Pls advice me sir
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
merit1988:
Hello doc,compliments of the season. Pls I am abt to remove my family planning implant which has been under my arm for 2yrs now. Pls how soon can I get pregnant? I don't know how to calculate my ovulation cycle and i would love to get pregnant with twins(2boys preferably) I was told to take clomid. Pls advice me sir

What is the name of intramuscular implant used by you?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by merit1988(f): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
LuckyG1:

What is the name of intramuscular implant used by you?
Jadelle
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
merit1988:

Ma'am. Mainly after an implant removal it is expected one should not expect pregnancy as soon as possible for the fact that the mode of distribution of the drug has a long-term cost. However,with time you will get to carry pregnancy at least 3monhs after removal.

Ovulation is the date that a yet to mature ovum is received by the lateral end of the fallopian tube into its fertilisation tunnel. It precedes menstruation and said to be non-constant and individualistic with the general human female species. A normal cycle comprises the stage of the egg development,when to be released and when to cause endometrium to bleed. The period period that covers this egg maturisation to when it is release from a dorminant bag is follicular phase,and normally changes with women. The other obvious stage after which the egg is released and tends to menstruation is the luteal phase. it is said to be constant and non-changing with women of a usual 14days.
If I were to know my ovulation,it should be certain I might have known my cycle days. Let me assume a cycle days of 30. Since Luteal phase is a constant 14days,it is expected I should know the days interval within my cycle a dominant follicle is to form,then I would remove a 14-day from the 30days. This will leave me with 16days. So for a person of 30-day cycle, it will take a full blown 16days to have a yet to mature egg prepared for ovulation. Usually,the guess would be that within some hours before the completion of the 16days the egg might be released or it could be that some hours after the 16th day,the egg might be released.
Thus,we can put a range that ovulation for a 30th day cycle may be around the 15-17th day within cycle. You can this out for other cycles!

You may as well indulge in Clomid use and honestly find it disappointing. Hyperstimulatiom of the ovaries is tolerable and but not advisable,perhaps you might have heard stories of such attempts prove to be positive but I must tell you,it wasn't intentional. The fact that you wanted this twin conception on a male sex has only shown that your request is on a tough strain and may requires procedures without. If at all you persist in containing your wish,we advise that you have an office talk with a doctor on the use of clomid for an ovarian hyper stimulation and the consequences.

Good luck,merry Christmas!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by creamylicious(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
good evening doc.....
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
creamylicious:
good evening doc..... please I need prescription for a sore vagina. sex has become a chore as it is peppery after after first round. I had candida and staph years back though,

Ma'am.
We candidly advise that you visit a medical laboratory centre and have some test done -preferably, HVS or ECS. It may also be necessary to have a Urethral swab and urine culturing done if at all there is any sign of discomforts from the lower urinary tract.
Follow sensitivity as given.

Do you observe copious vaginal exudation before intromission?

Goodluck,and merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
where is this woman call,Azaebere. Has she ran cause she doesn't want to give me my Christmas rice....ehn��
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Julianah42: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
You can go on sir.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chaaiii, hahahaha oya how do I send the rice to you to show you that I did not ran grin grin grin. I went to celebrate with a friend and colleague that dedicated her baby today. Left my comfort zone to my courage zone cos this ttc issue no go kill me.

LuckyG1:
where is this woman call,Azaebere. Has she ran cause she doesn't want to give me my Christmas rice....ehn��

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yes create one. Supported.

LuckyG1:

If there is none,let's create one bah....what do you think,Aza?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by laykman(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good evening doc.Please,my mom has been having issues generally.She has a high bp,and this days,she says its like her heart isn't beating well, which makes her short of breathe and very weak and tired.Its been happening for a while now,and I I'll appreciate any suggestions you give. I've been thinking if telling her to go for a checkup, but I'll love to know the price range of one of those so as to be prepared.Thanks in anticipation.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Julianah42:
You can go on sir.
Happy Christmas barbie,Jul and a lovely,Monday morning,ma'am.
Please give sharp and concise answers to the following:

1) Do you observe any allergic response to some food such eating of bean foods,eggs etc?

2) Do you pass gases from the anus more frequently than expected?

3) Do you observe serious gas letting or abdominal fullness after the use of dairy products, such as milk,egg,cheese,yorghurt etc?

4) Have you had problems with gastric ulceration before?

5) Have you had problems with worm infestation? When was the last time you dewormed?

6) How much do you use the toilet? Normal,frequent or less frequent?

7) Is abdominal fullness not a usual part of symptoms association with your ovulation or menstruation?

8 ) What about hernia?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Azaebere:
Chaaiii, hahahaha oya how do I send the rice to you to show you that I did not ran grin grin grin. I went to celebrate with a friend and colleague that dedicated her baby today. Left my comfort zone to my courage zone cos this ttc issue no go kill me.

Abeg jor...let's liv story for superstory. You go flex liv me behind bah. I go tell mummy for you

Happy Christmas, Aza!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2017
laykman:
Good evening doc.Please,my mom has been having issues generally.She has a high bp,and this days,she says its like her heart isn't beating well, which makes her short of breathe and very weak and tired.Its been happening for a while now,and I I'll appreciate any suggestions you give. I've been thinking if telling her to go for a checkup, but I'll love to know the price range of one of those so as to be prepared.Thanks in anticipation.[color=#550000][/color]

Oga o,before I go vex please and please take her to any of the local clinic around for proper check up, and don't expect me to give you any price range in particular since every health centre dey run dia race as dem sabi am. Most health centres run a free check for high blood pressure,you may likely spend a dime on that.
I really don't know her age range o,but it augur well inside me to sey make una do on her a fast blood sugar screening. Not also forgetting to try run test for both malaria and typhoid.
Lastly,she should have ECG done on her at least to know how the heart rhythm dey run after which she needed more rest.

Happy Christmas, bro!

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Lucky. Thanks for making me smile.

LuckyG1:

Abeg jor...let's liv story for superstory. You go flex liv me behind bah. I go tell mummy for you

Happy Christmas, Aza!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Julianah42: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas doctor. The answers to the questions are as follows:
(1) No
(2) No
(3) No
(4) No
(5) No, July
(6) Normal
(7) It is
(cool No
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by laykman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
LuckyG1:

Oga o,before I go vex please and please take her to any of the local clinic around for proper check up, and don't expect me to give you any price range in particular since every health centre dey run dia race as dem sabi am. Most health centres run a free check for high blood pressure,you may likely spend a dime on that.
I really don't know her age range o,but it augur well inside me to sey make una do on her a fast blood sugar screening. Not also forgetting to try run test for both malaria and typhoid.
Lastly,she should have ECG done on her at least to know how the heart rhythm dey run after which she needed more rest.

Happy Christmas, bro!

Thanks Bruh
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ENOWOH: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Doc, pls I need help concerning constant spitting due to pregnancy. I can't communicate cos of excess spit in my mouth. What can I do to stop dis? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.