Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (876334 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
allure5:

Day 2-6 of my cycle.

Tell me how were you told to start using it and dose(s) to take and day(s) interval asked to.

Just see me in private(charges applicable)
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Mzgracie(f): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
LuckyG1:

Ma'am good morning. The most important thing is that you have known the position of things now. You should kindly run through former posts on this issue,we have greatly fervour this issue with candour and we expect you to follow suite as advised. Thanks!

Thanks a lot sir. Please what kind of evacuation is the best.. I'm really scared
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Mzgracie(f): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
LuckyG1:

Ma'am good morning. The most important thing is that you have known the position of things now. You should kindly run through former posts on this issue,we have greatly fervour this issue with candour and we expect you to follow suite as advised. Thanks!

Thanks a lot sir. Please what's the best option for evacuation. I'm really scared of d and c
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mzgracie:

Thanks a lot sir. Please what's the best option for evacuation. I'm really scared of d and c

Since the miscarriage was around the 1st trimester (if I can still recall),you can try on going for Vacuum aspiration of the Machine Vacuum Aspiration. This is not common with locals. It is not also expensive. Instead of the machine,most doctors still prefer the manual kind.Don't worry it is a simple aspiration, in case you have pains I will be around to pat you head to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by allure5: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
LuckyG1:

Tell me how were you told to start using it and dose(s) to take and day(s) interval asked to.

Just see me in private(charges applicable)

I took two tablets of 50mg daily for five days, from cd 2-6 of my cycle every morning, making a total of 10 tablets altogether.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
allure5:
Good day Dr, I had bilateral tubal blockage and the tubes were flushed, the doctor declared them free and patent. Few months later I went for Hsg to confirm and I got the same result...'free spill was noted, both tubes are patent, the uterine cavity and cervical canal appear normal in calibre, shape, size and outline'. I ovulate normally but the doctor prescribed 100mg of clomid for me to aid conception, however when I went for transvaginal scan the clomid did the opposite, I had only one follicle about 22 by 20mm and thickened my endometrial lining to 21mm on cycle day 13. I have never had such before, I thought clomid was supposed to make it thinner and produce more follicles since I ovulate on my own in order to increase the chances of fertilization and conception The sonographer said something about it being overly thick. So I don't know if I can continue with the clomid as I had bfn that cycle. And how efficient are fallopian tubes that were blocked before and flushed opened? should I be concerned about them functioning properly? Is the bfn a result of the lining? and is the size of the follicle normal? Thanks a lot.

Clomid is not meant for adult female finding it difficult to ovulate. If you're ovulating without any support then you're are not supposed to use clomid at all.

Clomid normally works to stimulate the anterior pituitary to secret into plasma gonadal stimulating hormones that helps in finally ushering ovulation. However, there are supportive texts that insinuating profoundly that this drug could drag binding with site estrogen receptor sites like the normal estrogen should. This means,at the level of consumption as use by you an increase proliferation could cause a spectacular thickening of the endomentrium.

Having this thickening may not stand a big problem since it has no progesteronic activities and so,one should be expecting that after this thickening, after the progesteronic phase leading to bleeding, thinning of the endometrium will set in. The objective of usage then should be satisfied if not, a halt to use should be exercise.

At least Clomid should be used at most 4cycles,if a bfn comes all along,then a continuance of this medication should be discussed with doctor. He may decide to put a period again when you should start the Clomid medication again,or better still add some supplement to help synergize the most required out of this medication.

Size of follicle okay.

Provided that the flushed tube is structurally okay and proper management was done after the flushing exercise. Then,it is alright to prove it worth.

Hope this helps?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Mzgracie(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
LuckyG1:

Since the miscarriage was around the 1st trimester (if I can still recall),you can try on going for Vacuum aspiration of the Machine Vacuum Aspiration. This is not common with locals. It is not also expensive. Instead of the machine,most doctors still prefer the manual kind.Don't worry it is a simple aspiration, in case you have pains I will be around to pat you head to sleep.

I'll be more than happy. Thanks so much for everything. I'm glad I came here to ask for help.. May the good Lord bless and increase you
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by allure5: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
LuckyG1:

Clomid is not meant for adult female finding it difficult to ovulate. If you're ovulating without any support then you're are not supposed to use clomid at all.

Clomid normally works to stimulate the anterior pituitary to secret into plasma gonadal stimulating hormones that helps in finally ushering ovulation. However, there are supportive texts that insinuating profoundly that this drug could drag binding with site estrogen receptor sites like the normal estrogen should. This means,at the level of consumption as use by you an increase proliferation could cause a spectacular thickening of the endomentrium.

Having this thickening may not stand a big problem since it has no progesteronic activities and so,one should be expecting that after this thickening, after the progesteronic phase leading to bleeding, thinning of the endometrium will set in. The objective of usage then should be satisfied if not, a halt to use should be exercise.

At least Clomid should be used at most 4cycles,if a bfn comes all along,then a continuance of this medication should be discussed with doctor. He may decide to put a period again when you should start the Clomid medication again,or better still add some supplement to help synergize the most required out of this medication.

Size of follicle okay.

Provided that the flushed tube is structurally okay and proper management was done after the flushing exercise. Then,it is alright to prove it worth.

Hope this helps?

Thanks a lot Dr for the detailed explanation... GOD bless you abundantly.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
allure5:

Thanks a lot Dr for the detailed explanation... GOD bless you abundantly.

overlook my spelling errs and my sentences flaw...it ain't easy to keep up with women sometimes...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mzgracie:

I'll be more than happy. Thanks so much for everything. I'm glad I came here to ask for help.. May the good Lord bless and increase you

Amen...and you too,ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:

At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:

Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:

The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:

Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:

Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable
CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by allure5: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
LuckyG1:

overlook my spelling errs and my sentences flaw...it ain't easy to keep up with women sometimes...

Thanks for taking out time to explain. The explanation is clearly stated and well detailed.
Thanks again, GOD bless.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Good morning doctor in the house, please i need interpretation of this pelvic scan result. I did it two days ago. Thanks

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Starrybella:
Good morning doctor in the house, please i need interpretation of this pelvic scan result. I did it two days ago. Thanks

Can you tell us the reason for the scan done?

Having seen what was supposed,I thought it necessary to make modification to the first reply...

The uterus or womb is structurally positioned. With a normal dimension and having no pregnancy.

Thickness predict a proliferation of the uterine lining. Somewhat a necessity before ovulation.

Both ovaries are normally sized within this stage of your cycle with the right giving room for ovulation-being dominant.

No fluid gain at the extreme joining the abdomen and your minor pelvis.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2018
LuckyG1:

Can you tell us the reason for the scan done?

Having seen what was supposed,I thought it necessary to make modification to the first reply...

The uterus or womb is structurally positioned. With a normal dimension and having no pregnancy.

Thickness predict a proliferation of the uterine lining. Somewhat a necessity before ovulation.

Both ovaries are normally sized within this stage of your cycle with the right giving room for ovulation-being dominant.

No fluid gain at the extreme joining the abdomen and your minor pelvis.

thanks alot doctor, I have been TTC for close to two years now, I met with a new doc and I was asked to do a pelvic scan
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Starrybella:
thanks alot doctor, I have been TTC for close to two years now, I met with a new doc and I was asked to do a pelvic scan

...hope,I was well communicated?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
LuckyG1:

...hope,I was well communicated?
yes sir. So this means the result is ok
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Starrybella:
yes sir. So this means the result is ok

As expected!

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Pls doctor I hv some questions to ask, my first question. All through out yesterday I was feeling pains in my abdomen, with headache and I was feeling dizzy it was so serious that I had to lie down pls doc i want to know if dis is normal. My second question is that two days before my monthly flows I do hv brown discharge like blood, pls doc wht does it means
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Starrybella:
Pls doctor I hv some questions to ask, my first question. All through out yesterday I was feeling pains in my abdomen, with headache and I was feeling dizzy it was so serious that I had to lie down pls doc i want to know if dis is normal. My second question is that two days before my monthly flows I do hv brown discharge like blood, pls doc wht does it means

Brownish discharges before flow is normal.

Are these symptoms premenstrual? if it is,then it is normal. You will soon be fine when you started bleeding. During this period,take good volumes of fluid,eat good food,relax too and take on to any pleasure that eases your soul.

Do you mind playing Ludo game with me?!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by babsy01(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank u doctor for been here
I have this problem with my male reproductive organ I am having a quick ejaculation and unable to last long on bed pls Doctor what do I do
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
babsy01:
Thank u doctor for been here
I have this problem with my male reproductive organ I am having a quick ejaculation and unable to last long on bed pls Doctor what do I do

Can I know your definition of premature ejaculation?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
LuckyG1:

Brownish discharges before flow is normal.

Are these symptoms premenstrual? if it is,then it is normal. You will soon be fine when you started bleeding. During this period,take good volumes of fluid,eat good food,relax too and take on to any pleasure that eases your soul.

Do you mind playing Ludo game with me?!

thanks dr for ur prompt reply, God bless you Sir.concerning the first question, I don't think it premenstrual symptoms, the pains started on CD 14 and I have a cycle of 27 and 28 days but my period came pretty early dis month on CD 26
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Double post
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Starrybella:
thanks dr for ur prompt reply, God bless you Sir.concerning the first question, I don't think it premenstrual symptoms, the pains started on CD 14 and I have a cycle of 27 and 28 days but my period came pretty early dis month on CD 26

I will prefer to know how you doing now? So,how are doing,are those symptoms still as tough as you explain to me?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Starrybella: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2018
LuckyG1:

I will prefer to know how you doing now? So,how are doing,are those symptoms still as tough as you explain to me?
Good morning Dr, am doing fine now, am no longer feeling pains, it's was just mild yesterday but now am completely ok thanks for your concern and God bless you
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Starrybella:
Good morning Dr, am doing fine now, am no longer feeling pains, it's was just mild yesterday but now am completely ok thanks for your concern and God bless you

Okay.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good day doctor, my case is more if a mental health challenge, I'm in my early 30s, I'm very shy, I don't like socializing, I can't stand up to speak in public, I'm always anxious, I have a racing heartbeat when ever I'm called upon to answer a qst either in class or church it had always been like this from childhood I thought it's a normal thing that I can out grow but now I have come to realize it to be an issue, plz ineed ur advice
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bosseth24:
Good day doctor, my case is more if a mental health challenge, I'm in my early 30s, I'm very shy, I don't like socializing, I can't stand up to speak in public, I'm always anxious, I have a racing heartbeat when ever I'm called upon to answer a qst either in class or church it had always been like this from childhood I thought it's a normal thing that I can out grow but now I have come to realize it to be an issue, plz ineed ur advice

I wish I could be all the best you need right now,but none of me is too much to offset for this. And the best deliberation I have had on reading your post was for you to seek the attention of someone suitable,one appropriate and desirable to accept such an issue as this. So I felt the best fit for you is a Psychologist, may be a psychotherapist or someone as close as a brother,a Counsellor. Considering the necessity you have done on me,I couldn't mention but appeal before you the significance of seeking help at the most appropriate quarters where I couldn't contain.

Apology!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by nikelviva: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good evening Dr, I have been seeing symptoms of pregnancy but my monthly cycle still came but not as heavy like it use to and also i have been experiencing stomach pain all through the flow and that have not happened before. Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
nikelviva:
Good evening Dr, I have been seeing symptoms of pregnancy but my monthly cycle still came but not as heavy like it use to and also i have been experiencing stomach pain all through the flow and that have not happened before. Thanks

Dysmenorrhea (menstrual discomfort) is usually experience by some later in their 20s,it could be either early or late. Though I may really not know your age range it is simply to accept that you have began another menstrual experience. Thus,may also require several new tactics and method to manage.

Since it is a new experience, it may either be a thing of function or disease condition. For the now,it is best to say it is normal and functional and it could either stop as prompt as it started or stick a pinch to your flow always. However, if this symptom seem too disturbing with cycles and along comes others which may appear unfriendly, you are therefore advice to seek a doctor's help or guidance in diagnosis and management of the condition responsible for it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Domlayomi(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning doc

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.