Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (877350 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by moranu(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Thanks helping us out with this trend. Pls when is it normal to start menstruation,after child birth? Because I put to bed last Dec.29 and hav been seeing blood since yesterday. Its rushing when am breastfeeding. Please is it normal? Also I do feel pain when I urinate or wash my Vaginal though it goes if I dry the water or fluid. Hope it has nothing to do with it? Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Sinachmalin(f): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm 28yrs and in my 1st trimester, pls is it good 4 me to take alcoholic wine?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by phassy(f): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello doctor
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by patriciai: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello Doctor, thanks for taking time to attend to us. I plan on conceiving in March and i have worked so hard to keep track of my fertile /(Ovulation) period for 6month now so i dont have to take any pill or get pregnant before then. But this month exactly on my ovulation day i was intimate with my husband and i suspect i might take in so i took a preventive pill immediatly after(the reason for this is cus of my Work). Now i fear my circle will change and will properly see my period twice next month. From the past my circle interval is exactly 28days
Now my question is (1)if i get to see my period twice in a month which of them will be the real one as to which i can get pregnant
(2) Do you think taking the pill will actually change my menstruation circle.

Thank You
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Eray(f): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dear doc Kathy. Am 25years old.plz I need ur advise. My periods have been abnormal since July 2012. Where my period which normally was 28 days became 45days.nd since Jan it stoped totally I went 2 see d doc Abt it. He asked me 2 go 4 a scan which I did. D result showed DAT. "there is an unruptured luteinized follicle in each ovary. Right measures 2cm and left measures2.3cm. . D scan diagnosed DAT I had luteinized unrupture follicle syndrome. Plz doc? Wot d cause? Nd wot treatment do I go for 2 correct dis issue. Am getting married in June nd I want 2 start baby making immediately I get married
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
hamdy_Me: Am a 27 year old lady,av bin aving dis pain at my left side towards my leg area.the pain do occur when am on my period,when am sexually turned on or when am very pressed...is the pain normal??
The pain is not normal.I will strongly advice you talk to your doctor.

Issfat: I had my first baby@ 30yrs old in august 2012 wt a cs operation, when is it going to be advisable to have the next pregnancy

January 2014.

Mzora: Kudos 2 all d doctors in dis forum. Plz I don't knw if I ovulate. Hw do I check if I ovulate, Secondly iz it possible 2 ovulate without menstruation.

You can read my ealier comments on ovulation to check if you ovulate and you can also get an ovulation predictor kit to help you also.Yes it is possible to ovulate without your period.

shollzy: I am 25yrs, my circle is 37 days long and I am suppose to see my period 35 or 37 days.I was surprised to see me period on day 29 and my nipples are sore with abdominal pain like cramp.it has never happened to me to see my period on 29 days cos I'm irregular and it's either 35 to 40 days at times 50 days. What could be happening to me? Is this sign of pregnancy? Pls help

If there is anything happening to you,possibly hormonal imbalance.It is not a sign of pregnancy,your body is just telling all is not well.I will advice you see a doc and correct the imbalance.

nisunayomi: Good morning doc,
Pls what can I do ,am 38 yrs having all the sign of pregnancy but I was told to go for test .but some times Is like dat . Pls what can I do.

Go for the test or wait to see more advanced symptoms of pregnancy.

moranu: Thanks helping us out with this trend. Pls when is it normal to start menstruation,after child birth? Because I put to bed last Dec.29 and hav been seeing blood since yesterday. Its rushing when am breastfeeding. Please is it normal? Also I do feel pain when I urinate or wash my Vaginal though it goes if I dry the water or fluid. Hope it has nothing to do with it? Thanks

I am shocked,my wife gave birth last August and see started her flow last month about 5 months off.Yours is too early and I will say it is not normal.And since you are experiencing pains when you urinate. i will advice you see a doctor.

Sinachmalin: I'm 28yrs and in my 1st trimester, pls is it good 4 me to take alcoholic wine?
No it is not healthy for you and the forming foetus.

patriciai: Hello Doctor, thanks for taking time to attend to us. I plan on conceiving in March and i have worked so hard to keep track of my fertile /(Ovulation) period for 6month now so i dont have to take any pill or get pregnant before then. But this month exactly on my ovulation day i was intimate with my husband and i suspect i might take in so i took a preventive pill immediatly after(the reason for this is cus of my Work). Now i fear my circle will change and will properly see my period twice next month. From the past my circle interval is exactly 28days
Now my question is (1)if i get to see my period twice in a month which of them will be the real one as to which i can get pregnant
(2) Do you think taking the pill will actually change my menstruation circle.

Thank You

ques1:You will have to really know when you ovulate withing these bi monthly periods you are anticipating.I will advice you to take heed to the ovulation signs so that you can take advatage of that period.

ques2}Yes the pill will definetely change your cycle.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MarJuly(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2013
Below are my period and scan dates. Please clarify this to me because am yet to conceive

Month Period Date
Sept 2012: 4th - 7th
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 17/09/12: there is a corpus luteal activity sighted in the right ovary suggesting ovulation in retrospect.
Sexual intercourse was suggested and i did.

October 2012: 16th -19th
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 27/10/12: Moderately bulky uterine shadow 76.4mm*47.9mm with clear endometrial echo and containing small focal masses one measuring 14.0mm transdiametre. The right ovary contans a dorminant follicle measuring 21.3mm transdiametre.

*Repeated on the 30/10/12: Ruptured follicle noted on the 15th day of menstrual cycle

November 2012: 11th - 14th
*Follicle Scan result: Dated 23/11/12: Follicle sighted in the right ovary (18mm) yet to attain maximum ovulation diametre range
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 26/11/12: Previously sighted Follicle in the right ovary (23mm)has attained maximum ovulation diametre range
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 28/11/12: Previously sighted Follicle in the right ovary has contracted with internal heemorrhage confirming ovulation

December 2012: 10th -13th
No Follicle tracking

January 2013 9th-12th
* Follicle Scan on 21/1/13: No follicle sighted in both ovaries
PELVIS:
USS shows a normal sized uterus with an AP diameter of 4.6cm. The outline is regular. The endometrial plate appears normal. The myometrial texture is normal. The Adnexae is free bilaterally. Both ovaries are normal in sizes and shape. Pouch of douglas is free. No free pelvic collection sighted. No fibroid. No cyst. No cyesis or retained products.
ASSESSMENT:
Normal Pelvic Sonogram

* Follicle Scan on 23/1/13: Immature follicle sighted in the left ovary (15mm)
* Follicle Scan on 25/1/13: Previously sighted Follicle in the left ovary still immature (16mm)
* Follicle Scan on 28/1/13: Previously sighted Follicle in the left ovary had contracted with internal hemorrhage confirming ovulation

February 2013: 11th - 14th
* Follicle Scan on 25/2/13: No follicle sighted in both ovaries. I will follow up on thursday, 28th

I have gone for hormone test on the 24/9/12 and the results:
LH= 47.8
FSH= 30
PRL= 19.1
PROG= 0.5.

Questions:
With these information listed above, how do i calculate my ovulation and my luteal phase since my menstrual cycle is irregular.
Is it normal for my ovulation to be long or irregular in no of days.
Most times, i dont see any sign or stomach ache that shows that am ovulating except i go for scan. Is there any other method.

The doctor placed me on drugs:Duphaston(3 satchets), Parodel(2 bttles) and M2 Tone (3mths) and i started with pregnantcare conception(2 packets) this november.

Some are advising me to go for HSD. Pls advise[/color].

Thank you
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Chuksab: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Doctor, I have been married for 4 years without a child. The result of my test are as follows:

The 2 tubes are open
there is left ovarian cyst of 3.1cm
2 fibroids outside the womb of about 2. and 3.
then hormonal imbalance. Prolactine, FSH and LSH are high while progestrone is low

A gynachologist placed me on drugs to correct the hormone.

he said the cyst and fibriod will not stop me. am in my late 30s

Uchenna
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by nisunayomi: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Good day doc I didn't see my reply b4 dat is why am sending another one.am having all sign of pregnacy but later after two days dat I didn't see my period I started having pains in my left side seriously dat day but the next day my period came with heavy flow and pains and cramps .pls does it mean I had a miscarriage cos have been ttc for the past one year.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by maureen44(f): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mar July: Below are my period and scan dates. Please clarify this to me because am yet to conceive

Month Period Date
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 17/09/12: there is a corpus luteal activity sighted in the right ovary suggesting ovulation in retrospect.

* Follicle Scan result: Dated 27/10/12: Moderately bulky uterine shadow 76.4mm*47.9mm with clear endometrial echo and containing small focal masses one measuring 14.0mm transdiametre. The right ovary contans a dorminant follicle measuring 21.3mm transdiametre.

*Repeated on the 30/10/12: Ruptured follicle noted on the 15th day of menstrual cycle

*Follicle Scan result: Dated 23/11/12: Follicle sighted in the right ovary (18mm) yet to attain maximum ovulation diametre range
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 26/11/12: Previously sighted Follicle in the right ovary (23mm)has attained maximum ovulation diametre range
* Follicle Scan result: Dated 28/11/12: Previously sighted Follicle in the right ovary has contracted with internal heemorrhage confirming ovulation

No Follicle tracking

January 2013 9th-12th
PELVIS:
USS shows a normal sized uterus with an AP diameter of 4.6cm. The outline is regular. The endometrial plate appears normal. The myometrial texture is normal. The Adnexae is free bilaterally. Both ovaries are normal in sizes and shape. Pouch of douglas is free. No free pelvic collection sighted. No fibroid. No cyst. No cyesis or retained products.
ASSESSMENT:
Normal Pelvic Sonogram

* Follicle Scan on 25/1/13: Previously sighted Follicle in the left ovary still immature (16mm)
* Follicle Scan on 28/1/13: Previously sighted Follicle in the left ovary had contracted with internal hemorrhage confirming ovulation

* Follicle Scan on 25/2/13: No follicle sighted in both ovaries. I will follow up on thursday, 28th

LH= 47.8
FSH= 30
PRL= 19.1
PROG= 0.5.

Questions:
With these information listed above, how do i calculate my ovulation and my luteal phase since my menstrual cycle is irregular.
Most times, i dont see any sign or stomach ache that shows that am ovulating except i go for scan. Is there any other method.

The doctor placed me on drugs:Duphaston(3 satchets), Parodel(2 bttles) and M2 Tone (3mths) and i started with pregnantcare conception(2 packets) this november.

Thank you

Please how much did u buy m2 tone and in which pharmacy, am in ph and i have tried so many stores, yet could not see it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MarJuly(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
maureen44:
N1,400 and i am in lagos.

Please how much did u buy m2 tone and in which pharmacy, am in ph and i have tried so many stores, yet could not see it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MarJuly(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
maureen44:

1400 and i am in lagos
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Good evening doc, this time last year my mom had a sugery performed on her cuz she was diagnosed with ovarian carcinoma, she went 2ru chemotheraphy for 6 months and now her tummy is getting big again, though she called her doctor n he asked her 2 come tomorrow but is it possible for d cancer to grow back(that soon) again after chemotheraphy?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sheweezy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello Doctor,please I need help, I v been battling with discharge that has a terrible smell, went in for a scan lately and revealed that my pouch of douglas is not free,so I did HVS test and it revealed a fungal infection. Was placed on drugs and one had to be inserted bt inbtw I saw my period so I had to stop till my period was over. Now v finished d medications, though there's no foul smell again bt there's still discharge, wat can I do, its freaking me out and becoming embarassing plus m neat so I don't think it has to do with hygeine
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by nisunayomi: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls doc I need ur help I did pt test is neg .two days later a severe pains in the left side of my stomach later dat day I saw my period with much pains .but since den I notice some changes in my body with severe headache and the walls of my stomach is so painful and sharp pain in breast and tiredness can it be dat am preganat even with the period pls ur advice is urgently needed.or e mail me on okoloyinka@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Goodafternoon doctor please i need your advice i want to buy a shaving cream instead of using gillette for my private part and armpit. Please are shaving creams good for the skin? Does it infect? I came across e-mark and veet in the market please which one do you think will be better? Thanks i'm awaiting your response
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by scampy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gudaf2nun Doc. My sista is 6wks pregnant buh she does nt want to av d baby now so i nid advice on d drugs 2 buy dat wil cause abortion. Awaitin ur response.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Wizemmanuel(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls doc. Is it normal to hav 3 testicles at birth nd later 2 growing up.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by jumlan: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Weldone Doc.here is d result of d text I went for. Sonographic Results Uterus: Normal,anteverted uterus:79x41x43mm. Ovaries:No follicles in both ovaries. Adnexae:No adnexal mass seen. P.O.D. Normal. Pls doctor kindly these to me in a plain language dat I can understand. Thanks Doc.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Lokiz: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2013
hi doc! may The good God bless u.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kattykatrine: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello dr kathy,pls help me out;I saw my last period jan ending,nd since then I avnt sEen it,av Undergone pregnancy test nd its negative. What can I do,or wat drug can I use to see my period again
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bloodymary92(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by lamdec(f): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
kattykatrine: Hello dr kathy,pls help me out;I saw my last period jan ending,nd since then I avnt sEen it,av Undergone pregnancy test nd its negative. What can I do,or wat drug can I use to see my period again
Pls doc reply cos I have ds same issue and preg test is negative...although i used an emergency contraceptive around early Febuary, buT I have not seen my period till now. Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Goodafternoon doctor please i need your advice i want to buy a shaving cream instead of using gillette for my private part and armpit. Please are shaving creams good for the skin? Does it infect? I came across e-mark and veet in the market please which one do you think will be better? Thanks i'm awaiting your response
Doctor please reply me now its urgent...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Goldenbaby(f): 2:09am On Mar 15, 2013
Good morning Doc, Thanks a bunch for this thread,I have been trying to conceive for 4months now but no result,my cycle is 25days and I bleed for 3days,please when will I likely to be ovulating?I don't normally have enough cervical mucus,please what can I do to increase it? And the last time I went to scan,no ovary cyst was found,uterus and fallopian tube are ok, and the gyno wrote at the Impression space: PID,POD. Please what does that mean? Please I need a reply. May God bless you!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Hello Dr katy,i have really painful cramps during my periods and it affects my legs..i feel numbness and heaviness,the cramps are so bad that i suspend my work and stay home whenever my period comes,pls what drugs can i use to ease the pain?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mar July: Below are my period and scan dates. Please clarify this to me because am yet to conceive

Month Period Date

No Follicle tracking

January 2013 9th-12th
PELVIS:
ASSESSMENT:
Normal Pelvic Sonogram

LH= 47.8
FSH= 30
PRL= 19.1
PROG= 0.5.

Questions:

Thank you

Your doctor placed on parlodel to balance your hormones.Your hormones are not balanced and from what I read of your results,follicle formation is an issue.I will advice you use natural supplements and natural good foods that consists of vegies and fruits.I do not know how old you are but you can look in th ttc thread to read up some of the foods that you can eat.
But for now now natural supplements will do.

Amusaopeyemi: Good evening doc, this time last year my mom had a sugery performed on her cuz she was diagnosed with ovarian carcinoma, she went 2ru chemotheraphy for 6 months and now her tummy is getting big again, though she called her doctor n he asked her 2 come tomorrow but is it possible for d cancer to grow back(that soon) again after chemotheraphy?

Yes,many of all these treatments that involves removing tumors and the likes by surgery usually grow back because the underlying within the system has not been fixed.So they will grow again as long as the major cause is not removed.

sheweezy: Hello Doctor,please I need help, I v been battling with discharge that has a terrible smell, went in for a scan lately and revealed that my pouch of douglas is not free,so I did HVS test and it revealed a fungal infection. Was placed on drugs and one had to be inserted bt inbtw I saw my period so I had to stop till my period was over. Now v finished d medications, though there's no foul smell again bt there's still discharge, wat can I do, its freaking me out and becoming embarassing plus m neat so I don't think it has to do with hygeine

Honestly,the infection is still there.Can you give me a call?

nisunayomi: Pls doc I need ur help I did pt test is neg .two days later a severe pains in the left side of my stomach later dat day I saw my period with much pains .but since den I notice some changes in my body with severe headache and the walls of my stomach is so painful and sharp pain in breast and tiredness can it be dat am preganat even with the period pls ur advice is urgently needed.or e mail me on okoloyinka@yahoo.com

You will need to see a doctor to check you and diagnose you appropriately.

WinnieDPooh: Goodafternoon doctor please i need your advice i want to buy a shaving cream instead of using gillette for my private part and armpit. Please are shaving creams good for the skin? Does it infect? I came across e-mark and veet in the market please which one do you think will be better? Thanks i'm awaiting your response

I will not advice you to use a shaving cream.My own opinion sha.

scampy: Gudaf2nun Doc. My sista is 6wks pregnant buh she does nt want to av d baby now so i nid advice on d drugs 2 buy dat wil cause abortion. Awaitin ur response.
scampy: Gudaf2nun Doc. My sista is 6wks pregnant buh she does nt want to av d baby now so i nid advice on d drugs 2 buy dat wil cause abortion. Awaitin ur response.

Tell her to KEEP IT.

bloody mary92: hello doc! i have a problem. i'm 20 years old and i'm a virgin. i tried to masturbate sometime last year and i ended up tearing my hymen. i bled for sometime then it stopped. few days later,i tried putting my finger in there and it hurt so bad. it felt like there was something blocking my vaginal entrance. i took a mirror and looked at my vagina and i noticed a round, pink, fleshy tissue the size of a guinea egg blocking d entrance. wat is dis?? i'm scared

You are ok.There is nothing to bother about.

lamdec: Pls doc reply cos I have ds same issue and preg test is negative...although i used an emergency contraceptive around early Febuary, buT I have not seen my period till now. Thanks.

Contraceptives are bound to upset your periods.It may take some time for you to see your period again.

Goldenbaby: Good morning Doc, Thanks a bunch for this thread,I have been trying to conceive for 4months now but no result,my cycle is 25days and I bleed for 3days,please when will I likely to be ovulating?I don't normally have enough cervical mucus,please what can I do to increase it? And the last time I went to scan,no ovary cyst was found,uterus and fallopian tube are ok, and the gyno wrote at the Impression space: PID,POD. Please what does that mean? Please I need a reply. May God bless you!

You are likely to ovulate midway in ur cycle.Between the 10th and 13th day of ur cycle.But watch out for increased temp,tender bossom,increased s3x urge and maybe a slight pain on the lower abdomen.
To increase ur cervical mucus,drink lots of water,do not take medications for cold,take mucinex too (may help).

missblanche: Hello Dr katy,i have really painful cramps during my periods and it affects my legs..i feel numbness and heaviness,the cramps are so bad that i suspend my work and stay home whenever my period comes,pls what drugs can i use to ease the pain?

There are drugs but I will advice you use natural based supplements for releif.There are natural supplements around you that you can use. Reason is that stress is part of the pains you are experiencing and you have to control the amount of stress your body goes through.These supplements also help to relieve stress.
But make sure you take warm baths,or use heating pads.
Eat fresh fruits which includes bananas during this periods.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by jumlan: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pls Doc. Answer my post.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Goldenbaby(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
Thank you so much Doc for your reply, am really grateful. I normally have a slight pain at my left lower abdomen every day 11th, and last month I had sex on day 12th and 13th thinking I will conceive but my period came out at the exact date. I heard that robitussin and mucinex is good, but have looked for it in my area,but have not found it,please is there any way I can get it? Am on my day 4.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
jumlan: Weldone Doc.here is d result of d text I went for. Sonographic Results Uterus: Normal,anteverted uterus:79x41x43mm. Ovaries:No follicles in both ovaries. Adnexae:No adnexal mass seen. P.O.D. Normal. Pls doctor kindly these to me in a plain language dat I can understand. Thanks Doc.

Sorry I didn't know I skipped this post.Anyway,everything seems normal except that no follicles were sighted in both ovaries.Normally on day one of your menses,there will be an increased amount of FSH from the pituitary gland.This is when primary follicles will begin to mature.
After a while, FSH secretions will begin to reduce as estrogen production increases.
After this stage a primary follicle will still be growing.Which will in the process of time burst open to release oocyte during ovulation for fertilisation.
From that result No follicles were sighted in both ovaries.what cycle day did you take this test?

Goldenbaby: Good morning Doc, Thanks a bunch for this thread,I have been trying to conceive for 4months now but no result,my cycle is 25days and I bleed for 3days,please when will I likely to be ovulating?I don't normally have enough cervical mucus,please what can I do to increase it? And the last time I went to scan,no ovary cyst was found,uterus and fallopian tube are ok, and the gyno wrote at the Impression space: PID,POD. Please what does that mean? Please I need a reply. May God bless you!

I just saw something in ur earlier posT PID.That is pelvic inflammatory disease.This what may have hindered your conception.You will to treat it fast.Your hubby needs to be treated to as he may have contacted it.Please see a Doc ASAP.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Goldenbaby(f): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Yea Doc, I went for lab test then and they collected my cervical mucus,so when the result came out,it showed that I have staph,I was given medications,and my hubby also took the medication,I took mine for 7days as was prescribed by the dr, but my hubby took his for two weeks since he likes taking drug.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by jumlan: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks Doc.4 ur reply I took d test on d 12th of this month,my period came on d 12th of Feb and I took d test on d 12th of March and I saw my period on d 13th of March also,which means its after 29th days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.