Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. (4820 Views)

Will You Change Your Gender If Given The Opportunity-thread For The Like Mind / Nigerian Citizenship: ? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by omoharry(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
IF YOU COULD CHANGE THE HAND OF TIME BEFORE BIRTH AND GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE TO CHOOSE ANY OF THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES; WHICH OF THESE COUNTRIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO BELONG AND BE PROUD OF AS A CITIZEN.

IT WAS A DISCUSSION I AND MY FRIENDS HAD AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT HERE TO SEE YOUR VARIOUS OPINION.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by obowunmi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Second chance, third chance: Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by k2039: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
I love my country die,infact if I had to choose from planet earth not just africa alone,my choice still remains thesame

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by cantell(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lawless Naija for life.

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Interesting thread. Im not african but if i were to choose countries that i think would be interesting to be part of..

For me it would be kenya, cameroon or niger.

I know the economies are doodoo but they are exotic places. smiley
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Angola (breathtaking habitation)
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Interesting thread. Im not african but if i were to choose countries that i think would be interesting to be part of..

So, what about Nigeria?
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Personally, i would love to be a Nigerian if giving a second chance but i'll get an American Visa before i turn 18 so that i can run away. This country can be frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by somalia3: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
I WOULD GO TO DJIBOUTI. ITS LITTLE SOMALIA. BUT WITH NO AFRICAN UNION SOLDIERS TO SPREAD HIV.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by sambos994(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kenya, Senegal, or Cape Verde. (but Nigeria is my country and will always grin)
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
somalia3: I WOULD GO TO DJIBOUTI. ITS LITTLE SOMALIA. BUT WITH NO AFRICAN UNION SOLDIERS TO SPREAD HIV.

LWKMD! grin

yes you can eat bananas there. .
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by MrsChima1(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Interesting thread. Im not african but if i were to choose countries that i think would be interesting to be part of..

There is a documentary...Two African Men. It is about their experience coming from Kenya to America learning about the American culture before going back home to Kenya as part of their "walkabout". They brought the crew to their village and toured the wilderness it was literally milk and honey.

The guy said the air is so fresh that if he can eat air...he would have the cleanest digestive system eating air. grin
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
obowunmi: Second chance, third chance: Nigeria.

k2039: FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
I love my country die,infact if I had to choose from planet earth not just africa alone,my choice still remains thesame

100% GBAM!!

cantell: Lawless Naija for life.
afam4eva: Personally, i would love to be a Nigerian if giving a second chance but i'll get an American Visa before i turn 18 so that i can run away. This country can be frustrating.

LWKMD, grin grin grin

@Afam: who tell u sey America no dey frustrating??!!
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by bittyend(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Burundi, Somalia, and South Sudan. cool
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
bittyend: Burundi, Somalia, and South Sudan. cool
Stalker!!

lol.....u are a fake Nigerian jo, commot!!
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
As messed up as Nigeria is, if i were to be given a second chance I will still request to be a Nigerian, even a 10th

chance gan i'm still not going to change my nationality. Home is Home.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by somalia3: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
bittyend: Burundi, Somalia, and South Sudan. cool

if u go to somalia they will thing ur one of their slaves.

u misunderstood the question. they asked what country would u take citizenship not what ethnicity u wana become.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
afam4eva:
So, what about Nigeria?

Lol i wouldnt want to be nigerian no offence.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

There is a documentary...Two African Men. It is about their experience coming from Kenya to America learning about the American culture before going back home to Kenya as part of their "walkabout". They brought the crew to their village and toured the wilderness it was literally milk and honey.

The guy said the air is so fresh that if he can eat air...he would have the cleanest digestive system eating air. grin

interesting....im gonna try to look that up.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by somalia3: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

many somalis have eaten air, they are now dead of hunger. its very offensive.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by bittyend(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
somalia3:
if u go to somalia they will thing ur one of their slaves.

u misunderstood the question. they asked what country would u take citizenship not what ethnicity u wana become.

Cu.nt, I posted war torn countries I would like to show my heroics and kill stupid muthaphuckers. I ain't trying to look like a freaking starving, long neck having, gaping teeth having, and fugly somali mongrel.

Who the fvck wants your ethnicity? Ethnicity of protruding teeth having, bald, and hungry people. GTFOH with that bs.

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by sambos994(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
somalia3:

many somalis have eaten air, they are now dead of hunger. its very offensive.

hmm...now your hurt

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by bittyend(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Shollypopz:
Stalker!!

lol.....u are a fake Nigerian jo, commot!!

Not Nigerian but a Nigger from Nigger-area. cheesy
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by onila(f): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
NIGERIA-THE LAND OF THE COOLEST BIT-CHES ON EARTH!!!!!

then Ivory Coast smiley the only girls that come close 2 Nigerian girls when it comes 2 class, style and sophistication!

Ivory coast 4 life!
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by onila(f): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
bittyend:

Cu.nt, I posted war torn countries I would like to show my heroics and kill stupid muthaphuckers. I ain't trying to look like a freaking starving, long neck having, gaping teeth having, and fugly somali mongrels.

Who the fvck wants your ethnicity? Ethnicity of protruding teeth having, bald, and hungry people. GTFOH with that bs.
smiley
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by bittyend(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
Somali3, don't quote my post.

You called me a slave and I served you back. 7

I don't have time for trolls, ok?

1 Like

Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^using style to beg 4 mercy?!!...lol!

@Onila: So u're repping Ivory Coast ehn??! Confused pikin! tongue
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by onila(f): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
I love somali pple

its just that the country is upside down undecided
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by bittyend(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
^Beg for mercy? That clown will just bore me with the same slave and bantu talk till eternity.

He's a light weight.
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by onila(f): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^using style to beg 4 mercy?!!...lol!

lol yea thats my second home country smiley

I love the country. .if i aint Nigerian then ivory coast
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by onila(f): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^using style to beg 4 mercy?!!...lol!

how do i post pictures with links
Re: Africa Countries : Whose Citizenship Would U Choose If Given A Second Chance. by onila(f): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
somalia3: I WOULD GO TO DJIBOUTI. ITS LITTLE SOMALIA. BUT WITH NO AFRICAN UNION SOLDIERS TO SPREAD HIV.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About Nigeria / "Ọwọ́ Ọmọdé Ò Tó Pẹpẹ" - See The Real Meaning (graphic Photo) / Yoruba Girls Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.