Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter (26567 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by harlos: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Leave him alone na his life b dat abi if na u nko won't u do more than him? Omo baba olowo.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Scarpon(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
if u got it flunt it
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by DANILSA(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Duke of garri:
I dnt knw why people always talk about this guy. iF YOU HAVE ur money flaunt with it, if u dnt, try and make money and get watever suits u. bad belle people, 50 do hin own, naija pppl try copy am, mallam spicy do hin own, una no talk, terry G do hin own, una say na wetin he like, wetin come bad bout davido own? bec hin papa na billionaire? spend ur money any how u deem it fit,nd let other people live in peace. smh.
I don to hear about I'm papa, abeg I'm papa na Adenuga or Dangota? Pls just care to know.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Seems you guys have forgoten that it`s his job to show off what he`s got. Why do you think they call it SHOWBIZ.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lolzzz....funny people with funny ideas on NL...for goodness sake leave the boy alone and let him indulge in whatever catches his fancy as long as its legit!

Use your ideas and wisdom you are using to advise him here to make your money and spend it "wisely" as you wish!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Ebonykayomoba: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
You guyz stop hating, let him spend his money Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω he likes tongue
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ignis: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Chanchit: What a pity, he must have been suffering from bipolar disorder.
I see beefing in action.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Deyhmee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
So??!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by baronchill: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
well i see he is nw beefing ma lord 2pac abi dead guyz na him dey follow nw abi
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by vxtr(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pls can anyone tell me the meaning of the symbols/signs he made with his fingers in d first pix, has it anything to do wit illuminati ? Virtually every of naija's artistes does that in their musical videos
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by amicdan(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
poverty na bad tin o....see as una dey hate angry
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by mruknaijaboy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
and how will this save nigeria from being one of the 20 failed states of the world?

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by okooloyun1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: Mstcheew.

So Davido buy necklace, that one don become news too? Hian o.
I tire oooo
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
I just dae passs ....*whistling*
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by chusemix247(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mtcheeeew hw emi take affect
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Frenchkiss: And how does this affect the price of garrri in the market?

Na only laff i dey laff
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Onasa22: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Of what economic importance is Davido's Gold?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
vxtr: Pls can anyone tell me the meaning of the symbols/signs he made with his fingers in d first pix, has it anything to do wit illuminati ? Virtually every of naija's artistes does that in their musical videos

STFU..Come no let me insult u oooh. Wetin? Everybody na Illu?

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
that kid never grows up. Is his name OBI? cause obi has been a boy since 1930

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Navalsadiq(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
THE DUDE IS URGLY BUT HIS POCKET IS LOADED AND HE ROLLS WITH THE BEST CHICKS.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Vanities.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by yeye4live(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dis guy s just childish,ow old him say him b self
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Tomeseen(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Flaunts check, money, now its Gold blings. I wud like to say sometin nasty, only he's got a baleful of it alredy on NL. What's he gonna flaunt next? Vanity Davido, everytin is Vanity.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by buchibabe: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pacify: Pride goeth before a fall! SMH for the MOFO!!!!

My broda no b small tin. Dis guy is just like a car on high speed witout brake. Well I hope he has a finance manager?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
stupiid post like this is when i am looking for the ga**i gang rampage 2>:-(
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by scholes23(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
Overfed maggot.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by folajoko(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wetin dey worry nigerians sef, small tin about celebrity e̶̲̥̅̊ don dey front page, I flaunt my own murano jeep on twitter too, follow me and see @iam_ddhanx
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Jyde89: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
If million's could come with wisdom, would'nt the world be a better place.... Smh
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Britzdon(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
He's too proud of himself.lil' tout like him
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by EmperorSpecie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kelvinj: well make una leave the boy make him display him fake gold nah....

Beefers, mk all of una go kpeme, d guy jxt tk ordinary pix una dy open una gutter dy yarn dust. Abeg M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ no see any qualms with him pix jor. Davido, natin do U̶̲̥̅̊ joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija Ceec Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos) / Joseph Yobo Sport Academy Endorsed By Tinubu, Shares Adorable Photo / Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.