Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31803 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by zheroes(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2008
hi nairalanders,
your best friend, a guy comes visiting and you intend to hang out with him and your girlfriend, who in your opinion sits in front with you and who stays behind,had this as a discussion with some friends, opinions were varying. House whats your view?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by MrsSiena1(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2008
hmmm na me go siddon for front oh
but i remember one time when myself and my boo was going out and his colleague and friend wanted to come wiht us when we got to my boo's car instead of him to go to the back jeje he just opened d front door and sat there.
till today i no like dat guy one bit
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by GucciBabe(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2008
it depends
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by imaibehe(f): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2008
till today i no like that guy one bit
u still want 2 show da guy pepper? am very good at being mean n showing people pepperhope u understnd

@poster
me his chick of course, or else_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by sylvao2000(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2008
my friend sit with me in front and my girl stay at the back, l guess she should know her right.

Only when both of us and no other person even my little sister or brother she can stay at the front . full stop no more comment
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by omuanp(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2008
Who ever sits first gets the sit. i cant tell one to go back for the other. if they like, they can fight for it. front sit, back sit is still same car.

1 Like

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2008
My girlfriend will always have priority over my best friend.

If my best friend got into the front, I'd politely tell him my girlfriend was going to sit there.

In the same vein, I'd never get into the front of my best friends car, if his girlfriend was going out with us, unless he told me to do so.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by imaibehe(f): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2008
me his chick of course, or else_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
checks if she is alright upstairs

is not just a normal car, abeg whoeva gets 2 d front 1st sits.is it not the same car.abeg anyone with a brain booster?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nautillus(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2008
I have one here shake's the "Power brain" Can vigorously b4 handing it over to imaibehe

Wifey/Galfriend ALWAYS-ALWAYS gets the front seat. Gbam
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by blackmann(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2008
Anyone of them is fine, but if the bobo get sense, he should know the girl should be in front with me.

1 Like

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by floxyrangy: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2008
of course it is the girlfriend who will sit in front. Then again it depends like someone said on the kind of girlfriend. If it is a steady girlfriend, by all means, she sits in front. Your best friend would be mad to go sit in front when your girl is there. Even if you went to pick your best friend first, he is supposed to go to the back when your girl comes, unless she asks the best friend to remain there. Now, even if it is a sibling, that sibling stays in the back, except stated otherwise.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yimiton(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2008
Me of course!
sylvao2000:

my friend sit with me in front and my girl stay at the back, l guess she should know her right.

Only when both of us and no other person even my little sister or brother she can stay at the front . full stop no more comment

This guy is mean! I wonder if you regard your girlfriend as anything special at all.
Shakes head in pity for his girlfriend and walks away.

1 Like

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yimiton(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2008
snappy:

hmmm na me go siddon for front oh
but i remember one time when myself and my boo was going out and his colleague and friend wanted to come wiht us when we got to my boo's car instead of him to go to the back jeje he just opened d front door and sat there.
till today i no like that guy one bit

This is so true. I'm sure never to like that friend of his again. If I were in your shoes though, I would have made him take the back seat! Unless the guy is bi-sexual and he's not telling. I hear almost every human is bi-sexual but only a little percentage actually practice it.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by zheroes(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2008
i appreciate all the comments so far, had that experience a certain time, while people may differ though, i want to believe if a guy allows his girlfriend in front rather than his best friend,it sends a clear message: this girl is my wife to be and should be respected as one. if my best friend is with his girlfriend then me and my best friend can be in front, you get, but that still depends on my girlfriend,
Siena:

In the same vein, I'd never get into the front of my best friends car, if his girlfriend was going out with us, unless he told me to do so.
and if she told me to do so
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by sagitarius(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2008
I think my friend shuld be in front,dat doesnt mean he's more important though. there's really nothin 2 it ( I guess)
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2008
This friend sit in front thing is very common in the North i dont know hy the friends feel its a right. But my Boyfriend then ill insist that I sit with him or to avoid conflict make me drive, case closed. His friend will be vexing but he no send them.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Seun(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2008
yimiton:

This is so true. I'm sure never to like that friend of his again. If I was in your shoes though, I would have made him take the back seat! Unless the guy is hetorosexual and he's not telling. I hear almost every human is hetorosexual but only a little percentage actually practice it.
Hehe. Nice one. Too bad most people won't get the joke. cheesy

I don't understand why girlfriends take themselves so seriously. It's not as if the relationship will last. wink
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Blackcat(f): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2008
Majority carries the vote.

Girlfriend - Front Seat
Best Friend - Any other seat in the car. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2008
With me, i really don't give a hoot.
but i like to stay in front sha grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by PurestBoy(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2008
To avoid problem, I will ask both of them to sit at the back while I become a driver. Shikena
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by moondust(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2008
whoever get his/her butts there 1st
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by kelvin(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2008
Definitely, my friend, best or not would have to take the back seat. If not for any other reason, then for courtesy sake.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by mafolayomi(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2008
does it really matter? front or back @ the end all of us go still come down, abi no be so??
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by habumaks(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2008
All these chicks making noice here nawa o. Your best friend will always stick by you no matter what. a girl can ditch you anytime you knw. Ok if its my wife-to-be? great! she can even advance to seat on my laps, but ordinary g/f? me and my best would lyk to discuss some important issue in the front seat abeg.

Bottom line: it depends on where your relationship is heading to and the kind of "respect" you have for your g/f,

2 Likes

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by romeo(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2008
I normally take the back seat to avoid such situation but some girls will insist that you go to the front seat and matter settled, even with male friends i always take the back seat, but if i am going on a 3 door car the person to drop off first takes the front seat, shikeena!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by miklo: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2008
to me oh! my friend best or not goes to the back. if there's no back sit, too bad! the boot get am be that if he doesnt mind grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2008
who seats in front?
my dog of course grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by tboy1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
Definately my best friend,No Matter how close i am with the lady
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by zoomzu(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
As for me, my friend sit in front, so that our gist could flow. my girl owns the car. It is better to give my friend that honour. I flow easily with my friend in front than turning back my head to converse with him. if it is your friend that drive, will you ask your girl to sit in front? she sits at the back.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by kenshin(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
hmmm depends on where I am sitting in the vehicle of course but i think my girlfriend will sit beside me, unless if my best friend is navigating grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by PurestBoy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2008
saucekid:

who seats in front?
my dog of course grin grin grin grin

Bros na wa for u ooo, The question is your best friend or your girl, which one be dog again?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by jtkoko9(f): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
as 4 me i nor really send front seat, anywher i see i go sitdown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.