Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Foundation Application - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Foundation Application (997 Views)

Mikel Obi Foundation Emerges Miss Charity Ambassador 2015/ 2016 / Full Face Makeup Foundation Application For Dark Skin / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foundation Application by PinkPurple(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
hi all,i still don't like how most of our beautiful ladies apply foundation,that's why most men don't like their women making up.Please always get the closet,i mean closest to your skin tone and please do not test on the back of your hand,test on your jaw.Using the right shade and blending very well will really make you look flawless.
Re: Foundation Application by bammytal: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Thats good.
Thanks for that useful information.
I have a oily face, please can you advice me one the type of make-up kit that i can use to complement the oily skin?
thank you.
Re: Foundation Application by Onegai(f): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Bammytal: you need a good makeup artist to show you the right steps and products. She will also let you test the products out. Your skin may not be as oily as you think it is (the weather contributes) and then you should be told what to buy, and how to apply it. There are several good brands on the markey that are NOT Mary Kay or Iman. Contact

www.naijapretty..com
Re: Foundation Application by Onegai(f): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beauty Tip: pink and purple is sooo in fashion right now, but it's a trend, and you shouldn't spend too much on it. For light skinned girls, Miss Rose lipstick in 20 (black container) and dark skinned girls can wear Wet n Wild lipstick in 521A. Both are purply-pinks with good pigmentation and wearable day and night and best, under N500. For more expensive brands, try MAC Girl about town, N3700 and Khuraira Cosmetics BabyDoll (price upon request).

www.naijapretty..com

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Boutique / The Power Of Jeggins/leggings / 2015 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Pageant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.