Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

First Bank Strategic Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Strategic Recruitment (60920 Views)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Napoleon 77, Ok., God is faithful. Pls inbox me adonai36@yahoo.com.
@Georgee, it is well, you shall surely be call.
@Dot man, we are yet to hear from you, any update?
@Iya-egin, how far now?
@Ennas, thanks for the link
As I have said earlier, I am of the opinion that it is fuction specific. We shall surely get there in Jesus name.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Any news yet guys?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
I equally applied after losing my job with former Ibplc. My CV was confirmed received but am still yet to hear from them.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Wise,
Thats nice. I have a feeling they myt start calling soon. Someone told me they av lots of vacancies at thier head office. That they seriously need head office staff.
Am waiting
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Alamutatalo: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
hello my people,
I jst got a text frm FBN to check my mail box for an important info,but cant find anything in my box.Im thinking there might have been an error in the address they used to send the message.Please who else got the message and what is the content of the important mail.I applied some months ago for experienced hire.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Just check your junk/spam mails
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Alamutatalo: hello my people,
I jst got a text frm FBN to check my mail box for an important info,but cant find anything in my box.Im thinking there might have been an error in the address they used to send the message.Please who else got the message and what is the content of the important mail.I applied some months ago for experienced hire.

I dont think there's an error, like dotman said check ur spam folder. If not dia, the mail will drop.
Wat dept are/were u in ur present/former bank?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Alamutatalo: hello my people,

Have you checked your spam folder? And what is the message? Please do share it.
Gerogee, you are right, I heard the same information too. Let's keep our fingers cross, and believe God.
Dr Wise, did they send you any form to fill, after they confirm that they have received your cv?
Dot man, what is the way forward with FBN? Did you also fill your pre chat form last month?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Have you checked your spam folder? What is the message? Please share it.
Gerogee, you are right, I heard the same information too. Let's keep our fingers cross, and believe God.
Dr Wise, were you send any form to fill, after they confirm that they have received your cv?
Dot man, what is the way forward with FBN?,this suspense is too much o
Shalom
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2012
Hello ppl,)es I also filled the form,infact the message for d interview was sent the saame time the form was sent.I printed it and went 4 d interview.Meanwhile,i v already done one interview guess was cancealled.in my own opinion,just pray that u re invited,once that is done,u will scale tru,especially if u re from ibplc/oceanic(Sorri if I am too direct pls)
.Pls be carefull,they re using age to grade too oooo.if u re more than 32yrs u can't be considerred 4 BO,SBO more dan 35yrs.pls u can confirm this.all d best.They ve started inviting my batch for medicals afta documentatn.Think they started with BO last week,SBO next.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2012
@Adonai36. I wasn't sent a form. It was just an acknowlegement I received.

From the previous posts, if the basis of calling is function-specific, can someone tell me if marketers have been called?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2012
From wat i can deduce, i think its the guys that av exp in E-Bizz stuff dat ar being recruitted for now(i stand to be corrected though).
A source told me they will soon call for head office staff who has exp in Treasury, Foreign Ops, Branch Ops,Cash Mgt, Domestic Ops etc. All these have their sub-units ooo. I am seriously waiting, keeping my phone so close to me and checking my mail every hour, on the hour...lolz
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Dotman, you are on point. But which month did you fill the form, and when were you called for the interview? I filled mine last month, and am yet to hear from them.
@Dr wise, I have experience in retail, so am thinking it may be random or function specific.
@Georgee,you are on point. We shall surely join the FBN family.

Shalom
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Alamutatalo: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
I've checked, nothing from first bank in my mail box.I'm thinking of going to their head office on Tuesday to make inquiries.I just hope it's not an invitation for an interview on Monday cos I have with Stanbic that same day.God help me!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by smithoo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
@dotman_a
u said if a candidate is more than 32yrd,he/she wouldnt be considered for BO and SBO for more than 35yrs.kindly explain better. Proudly intercontinental.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by iyaegin: 3:46am On Oct 07, 2012
Please if anybody is invited for an interview going forward,kindly just let u know cos it seems interviews are on Hold for now or am i being wrong on this assertion.opinions/advice welcomed.i am yet to be sent any contact form to fill though but thesource i spoke with said nothing is happening for now but knowing that thousands are trying to get in too i just want to be sure i wasn't given that so i don't stay on his neck for an interview call.still believing for the best by God's grace.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by iyaegin: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hello all, i gathered some interviews have been scheduled for this week although i heard that for roles outside of Lagos but unconfirmed.was anyone invited so as to update d house.
@alamutalo based on your being scheduled for a friday interview can you please confirm what role exactly the interview is being based on as well as if it would be based in lagos so one can follow up on contacts within the bank.would really appreciate ur feedback.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hello ppl,
A friend is scheduled for an interview in Ibadan this friday ooooo.I wouldnt know if guys can gate crash.Trust me, i will get an update in the night.Lets keep hope alive.Proudly IBL.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Dot man, please find out. But gate crashing for an interview!!! hum, I don't know how that will work out o. Also you are yet to answer my earlier post, pls when did you fill the pre-chat form, and when were u called for interview?
@iya egin, I heard the same news too, though from an unconfirmed source.
@Alamutatalo,pls when did you applied?
@All, I think there is need to establish if FBN are calling randomly or they calling people that they sent out their pre-employment forms to.
Above all, let's keep our dream alive, we shall surely work in FBN by His grace.
Shalom
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Alamutatalo: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls I need info on the age requirement for FBN grades.Who knows the expected age limit for an ET of 3 yrs and what grade such a person will probably be offered by FBN.
@Iya Egin-It's branch operations and it's taking place in Ibadan(FBN LEARNING CENTRE)
@Adonai-I applied in July and Again in September.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am confused now...Nothing yet for me...waiting....
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by iyaegin: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Guess we just have to wait until when they come back to Lagos probably for Head Office units if those vacancies are confirmed.
I would find it strange that age limits are still being set for experienced hires but then banks do have their different policies.
@georgee do not despair unless if you applied for a role outside of lagos i.e
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Alamutatalo, thx for your reply. I don't think there shouuld be age limit, in as much you are experienced.
@Gerogee, where is your faith? Do not be afraid? You shall surely be called by God's grace. As I have said, I think it is more of function based. You can read the earlier post from Dott man.
Iya Egin, what more can I say, you have said it all, FBN has got vacancies, and we shall surely change the FBN family by God's grace.
Shalom
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2012
Thanx adonai and iya egin.. It's just dat this waiting game ain't easy.. I applied for the head office vacancies (1.CBN returns and 2. Funds transfer officer ) early sept
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Georgee, God will plead our case, so be at rest. I learnt from a reliable source that the interview is in batches, job specific, and conducted as the vacancies/need arises. And that there are still openings. I strongly believe we shall make it.
@Alamutatalo, kindly let us know how far with your interview tomorrow. Wishing all the best.
@Dot man, how far, any news?

Shalom
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Alamutatalo: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hi all,jst finished my interview with FBN and I really thank God for how it went.I pray they call soon sha.It was in 3 stages,test,case study and panel interview based on d case study.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by babapressy(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2012
I got an interview invition 4rm "NutriCare" located at Glass house, 1 church srt off chemist B/S off cele b/s okota, lagos. Plz house i want 2knw if its a scam or if anybody got same tex msg (12-10-12)
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2012
@Babaypressy,
It's a SCAM. Now back to our Firstbank Discussions...
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by iyaegin: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
@dotman
Have you now picked up your offer letter from d bank.
all d best.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
@iya egin
I have not but they have started with lower grades BA and SBA.Hopefully soonest.Thank you
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dotman, do u mean they av started interviewing shortlisted candidates? Is it for lagos/Head office staff?? For which of the dept?
Kindly respond.
Thanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.