Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

First Bank Strategic Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Strategic Recruitment (60909 Views)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2013
joelssica: Interviews tomorrow PH
Marketing? Branch Operations?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Operations
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by viv4Christ: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please when will fbn recruit operation staffs with 5yrs+ experience.
I would have gatecrashed for the ainterview but 2things disqualified me: my age and years of experience.
Thanks for the prompt response
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
viv4Christ: Please when will fbn recruit operation staffs with 5yrs+ experience.
I would have gatecrashed for the ainterview but 2things disqualified me: my age and years of experience.
Thanks for the prompt response
Please in which state did the interview take place
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by slimjx: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Like I said in a sister forum, I was at enugu for the branch operation interview on thursday(4/7/13), and it went well. I think it's too early for me to be asking for feedback frm them but if there is anyone here who did it too and has any new information, pls endeavour to update the house. Thank you
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
slimjx: Like I said in a sister forum, I was at enugu for the branch operation interview on thursday(4/7/13), and it went well. I think it's too early for me to be asking for feedback frm them but if there is anyone here who did it too and has any new information, pls endeavour to update the house. Thank you

You mean you have done the main interview? We just submitted our documents here in LAgos and still waiting to hear from them. Please clarify.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by viv4Christ: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
the interview was conducted @ Enugu State,which i would have loved to gatecrash but i was adviced not to cos i was already disqualified(My age and yrs of experience)
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by viv4Christ: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
danio,the interview was conducted @ Enugu State,which i would have loved to gatecrash but i was adviced not to cos i was already disqualified(My age and yrs of experience)
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Alamutatalo: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2013
To God be the glory,after carefully weighing my options I resumed with FBN yesterday.If u've had contact with FBN at any point and u're confident u did well don't fret,I waited almost a year.I learnt recruitment is based on grade and location,meaning if u're in a location wr dr is a vacancy and ur within d grade band required for the role u'll be called.Keep the hope alive.
God is with Us!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by slimjx: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
I have done d interview in enugu. Awaiting their response now. I am optimistic cos I did well.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
@Alamutatalo...congrats once again. What grade did they offer you and which location were you posted to?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Don't know how true this is but I heard d current recruitment is for experienced operations people who are still in service. Can anyone confirm or contest this?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by slimjx: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2013
joelssica: Don't know how true this is but I heard d current recruitment is for experienced operations people who are still in service. Can anyone confirm or contest this?
Don't know about that. Though everyone that was present for d interview I attended were all still in service.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
So No more FBN news? They have finished taking BAs in Lagos.abi? You guys should tok na!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
I think everybody is tired of this FBN waiting game. No news. Let the will of God be done. It is well.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
DANSULEIMAN: I think everybody is tired of this FBN waiting game. No news. Let the will of God be done. It is well.

That's it bro
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dearestsewa(f): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
I dnt knw d particular positn or the time he applied bt a colleague ws jst given an offer leta by FBN. Keep hope alive.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by petsen: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2013
pls can anyone help wt how i can submit my CV and also d subject of d mail
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
dearestsewa: I dnt knw d particular positn or the time he applied bt a colleague ws jst given an offer leta by FBN. Keep hope alive.

Can you please help confirm when he applied, when he did his interview and how his interview went? Also kindly help confirm which level he was offered and which branch.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2013
last week they gave offers to BAs in Lagos. Operations.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
joelssica: last week they gave offers to BAs in Lagos. Operations.

Hi Joel-Can you please confirm when those that were given ofeer letters started with their application?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
sometime in april this year.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by slimjx: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2013
I hear orientation will commence on tuesday next week for some people. Any idea ‎​Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡w long this orientation lasts?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
guys dont get tired... any news.are they recruiting on BAs or other levels?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2013
FBN have made some of us to lose hope in them. How do U explain that U did interview over 8months now and they are not calling U? It's frustrating sha. Heard they are only calling BAs. SBA and above, not yet.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2013
i really dont understand the '8 months silence sha'. even smaller organisations carry thier people thru recruitment stages via email or text.let's still keep hope alive as long as they ve not sent a 'we r not employing you' mail
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by eny236(f): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2013
pls have they called for south/south interview? I applied since may
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by joelssica: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
interviews were held in july in ph. dont know if its still on-going
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
anynews about Jos Plateau state
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hello house, is it true that Firstbank is done with the recruitment? Its obvious that its not everyone that was eventuall caleed. Also heard that applicants who are contract staff from other bank were not called but may be called for tests in a future date. Insiders should please help with outsiders for info.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by fumsky002: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2013
pls which of the recruitment are u talking abt, cos some of us have being waiting on them since jan.....so pls which onee are u referring to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.