Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! (1704 Views)

The First Coupple To Come Out Of Aso Rock Alive; Gej And Mama Peace / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive / I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by megawax8: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2012
President Jonathan Arrives Abuja, Tells
Aides First Lady Is Still Alive Posted: September 12, 2012 - 04:02 By SaharaReporters, New York. SaharaReporters learnt that President Goodluck
Jonathan arrived in Abuja last night after abruptly
departing from a three-day tour of Malawi and
Botswana. A source within the Presidency reported
that the president retired to his private quarters at
Aso Rock Villa after telling some close aides that his wife, Patience Jonathan, is still alive. Mrs.
Jonathan was airlifted more than a week ago to a
hospital in Wiesbaden, Germany. Mr. Jonathan hastily left a state luncheon
organized for him in Botswana and headed straight
for the airport. After a short visit to a mine by
helicopter, he met with the Nigerian community at the
airport, and then boarded his presidential jet bound
for Abuja. Several sources in Malawi and Bostwana earlier told
SaharaReporters that Mr. Jonathan’s surprise
departure for Abuja left some members of his
contingent wondering if the First Lady had passed
on. “Before he went into his residence today, the
president told some of his senior aides that it is his
wife is still alive,” said a source in Abuja. Calls and text messages to Mr. Jonathan's
spokesman, Reuben Abati, were not answered. Speculations remain rife in Abuja that the condition
of the president's wife may have taken a dire turn.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by dasparrow: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2012
@Post

Well, to God be the Glory!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2012
Like Yar Adua like Jonathan

Abacha family entered Aso rock Only one left. Abdusalam Family didnt stay long there and the two left.

Obasanjo family entered only one left alive, Yar Adua family enter only one left alive

Abacha family- Husband died
OBJ family - WIfe died
Yar Adua family - Husband died
Hmmmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:04am On Sep 12, 2012
God Help Her and Heal her. Don't just know why I like that woman even when most of Nigerians do insult her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by megawax8: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2012
yea,to God be d glory......jst hop jonathan completes his tenure as a couple cos tracin back,one of dem always dies while still in power,(d president or his wife).........perhaps,nigerian presidency us a curse...
I stand corrected!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by megawax8: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu: Like Yar Adua like Jonathan

Abacha family entered Aso rock Only one left. Abdusalam Family didnt stay long there and the two left.

Obasanjo family entered only one left alive, Yar Adua family enter only one left alive

OBJ family - WIfe died
Hmmmmm
tot i was d onli one dat had it in mind....
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Dansy(f): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2012
It ıs well wıth our presıdent's wıfe.Mrs Jonathan shall not dıed but lıve ın Jesus precıous name.(Amen)
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2012
Dansy: It ıs well wıth our presıdent's wıfe.[size=18pt]Mrs Jonathan shall not dıed[/size] but lıve ın Jesus precıous name.(Amen)

Patience, Na you be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Patience, Na you be dat?

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by megawax8: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Patience, Na you be dat?
lwkm..i swear, i stil dey lafffff
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Elueme: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Good News.. It is well
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Idealjosh: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2012

OBJ family - WIfe died
Hmmmmm
Also thought of that
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by ebamma(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2012
wetin concern me,make i go back to my work jare
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by megawax8: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2012
ebamma: wetin concern me,make i go back to my work jare
y did u nw enter d thread......mtchewwwwww!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by dedeike: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2012
SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES.
After putting the whole social media in a round of hot rumours over the death of Patience Jonathan, they have realized the futility of this blackmail venture and decided to do a sommersault to say she is now alive. Very shameful.
Look at how desperation is stripping people of their God given conscience. Because you have an axe to grind with the president over his unwavering resolve to transform Nigeria, you now engage online liars to concort negative stories against the Wife.

This same SAHARA SHOPRITE of lies said the president's wife caused Dana Crash because she blocked the airspace for landing.
This same SAHARA SHOPRITE of lies told us that the president's wife suffered appendix rupture and every discerning mind on Nairaland wondered how a rupture of appendix would have survived a 6 hours flight to Germany. Gradually, it's turning out more to be fibriod surgery.
This same SHARA SHOPRITE of lies posted midnight that the president had cancelled his trip and their "SOURCE" briefed them of the rumours in Aso Rock over the president's wife death.
This same SAHARA SHOPRITE of lies have done a U Turn in less than 3 hours to change the story to President's wife s alive.

Now can any objective mind tell me why we should ever take SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES seriously again?
All through the night, the likes of DAYOKANU and OLD GBAWE were awake like WINCHES and were gloating over the rumours of Madam Patience from their new CNN-SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES.

Somebody should go and tell them that their darling CNN has made a volte face to say our first lady is Alive.
Somebody should also take them on tutorials on the distinction between a serving president and a first lady. Such tutorials will help them understand that while YarAdua's whereabouts is of the essence, Patience Jonathan's whereabouts is inconsequential. There is no semblance whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Am Happy!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Biggyd2: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2012
Nigerian Presidency Replaces Aides Around First Lady In German Hospital

GEJ Cancels Evening Engagement In Gaborone, Departs - Source

SAN FRANCISCO, September 11, (THEWILL) – The Presidency has replaced security aides around first lady Patience Jonathan in order to keep her affairs private at the Wiesbaden, Germany hospital, Horst Schmidt Kliniken, following speculations about her health, THEWILL can report.

A security source with knowledge of the development told THEWILL that the Presidency’s action followed reports of her medical sojourn to the hospital, believed to have been leaked by someone amongst the team of six aides dispatched to Germany ahead of her arrival.

The aides were withdrawn and replaced with a new team of six security aides from the SSS, our source said, adding that when the replacement team, made up of more experienced and trusted aides arrived Germany, they were stripped of their phones and directed to stay off the social media and the internet.

The Presidency has kept mum since reports of the first lady’s treatment in the German hospital hit the media. There have been speculations surrounding her ailment and what exactly she is being treated for.

President Goodluck Jonathan has not visited his wife since her hospitalization about three weeks ago. A top level official in the Botswana government, one of the two countries the President had visited on a 3-day working tour told THEWILL source that the President abruptly cancelled a scheduled engagement this evening and made straight for the airport heightening fears that the first lady’s condition may have deteriorated.

THEWILL has not been able to independently confirm where the President is headed.

President Jonathan was scheduled to leave Gaborone, the Botswana capital on Wednesday.

Several calls to the President’s spokesman, Dr. Reuben Abati with a 3-hour period to get a reaction were unsuccessful as his phones were switched off.

The President was accompanied on the trip by Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State and Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State, Senator Sahabi Alhaji Yau; Honourable Jones C. Oyereri; the minister of mines and steel development, Alhaji Musa Mohammed Sada; the minister of culture and tourism, Chief Edem Duke; and the minister of state for foreign affairs, Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed.
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/98043/1/nigerian-presidency-replaces-aides-around-first-la.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by excondido(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2012

OBJ family - WIfe died
Hmmmmm
the two dead president were from the northwest, while the dead first lady is from the southsouth.....am gettind a de javu as Umoru is without a partner in the afterlife.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2012
Official New She is Alive

Unofficial news She is a moving corpse

The Presidency is made up of cooked lies
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Mallamabdul: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike: SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES.
After putting the whole social media in a round of hot rumours over the death of Patience Jonathan, they have realized the futility of this blackmail venture and decided to do a sommersault to say she is now alive. Very shameful.
Look at how desperation is stripping people of their God given conscience. Because you have an axe to grind with the president over his unwavering resolve to transform Nigeria, you now engage online liars to concort negative stories against the Wife.

This same SAHARA SHOPRITE of lies said the president's wife caused Dana Crash because she blocked the airspace for landing.
This same SAHARA SHOPRITE of lies told us that the president's wife suffered appendix rupture and every discerning mind on Nairaland wondered how a rupture of appendix would have survived a 6 hours flight to Germany. Gradually, it's turning out more to be fibriod surgery.
This same SHARA SHOPRITE of lies posted midnight that the president had cancelled his trip and their "SOURCE" briefed them of the rumours in Aso Rock over the president's wife death.
This same SAHARA SHOPRITE of lies have done a U Turn in less than 3 hours to change the story to President's wife s alive.

Now can any objective mind tell me why we should ever take SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES seriously again?
All through the night, the likes of DAYOKANU and OLD GBAWE were awake like WINCHES and were gloating over the rumours of Madam Patience from their new CNN-SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES.

Somebody should go and tell them that their darling CNN has made a volte face to say our first lady is Alive.
Somebody should also take them on tutorials on the distinction between a serving president and a first lady. Such tutorials will help them understand that while YarAdua's whereabouts is of the essence, Patience Jonathan's whereabouts is inconsequential. There is no semblance whatsoever.

You have said it all. Those guys are so gullible
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by oderemo(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2012
last i checked the price of irag is still same.
her health or otherwise doesnt bother me a bit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Dollarman101: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike: SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES.

Bros, Na bad belle dey worry them. They just dey envy woman wey no get office. Jobless people! For their mind, JONA wife don die ooo. Una don loose again be dat.
Nothing will happent to the woman. She will come back hale and hearty while they continue hating and gossiping. That's their proffesion and after all it's big business according to GEJ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Desola(f): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Patience, Na you be dat?

Lol...i bursted out laughing when I read this. dayo abeg no kill someborri o.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by frankzone: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2012
Did I just hear u say my fellow widows/widowers?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by emorse(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Patience, Na you be dat?
hahahahaha- wicked person!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by ubandire(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
How would human beings in their right senses wish someone death?and besides the first lady's health shouldn't be politicized,the first lady has no constitutional role to play so there's no vacuum anywhere,people who compare this to the yaradua situation have obviously lost it due to blind hatred.God will surely vist all of u with what u've wished ur fellow human being.

Madam may our God grant u speedy recovery if indeed u are sick.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by megawax8: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
ode remo: last i checked the price of irag is still same.
her health or otherwise doesnt bother me a bit.
ur name says a lot about u alredi,its d yoruba word 'ode',ryt? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by angelTI(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
....Who said she was dead?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by oderemo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
ur name says a lot about u alredi,its d yoruba word 'ode',ryt?
u obvoiusly a slow spoke.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by Mandelaguy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
People are so malicious. Why do they want Dame Patience dead?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sahara reporters have reported that she is alive.

Maybe like the 40 lappy want us to believe Sahara is lying.

(1) (Reply)

100 Soldiers Storm Terror Suspects’ Hideouts In Lagos / Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country / Anambra 2013: How Nollywood Stars Stormed APGA Rally To Campaign For Obiano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.