Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,427 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students (1938 Views)

A Law Student And A Professor / Women As Explained By Engineers / The Dean And Mba Students - Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students by searay(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2012
1. You see gorgeous girl in party,you go to her & say I am rich marry me,
That's Direct Marketing.
2. You attend a party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her, he is very rich, marry him - That's Advertising.
3. Girl walks to you & says u are rich, can you marry me? .That's "Brand Recognition"
4. You say I'm very rich marry me & she slaps you ."That's Customer Feedback"
5. You say I'm very rich marry me & she
introduces you to her husband.
That's "Demand & Supply Gap"
6. Before you say I'm rich, marry me, your wife arrives.That's Restriction from Entering New Market.
Re: A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students by Lagusta(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Your signature says it all....
Re: A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2012
Lagusta: Your signature says it all....
Re: A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students by larride(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2012

Now this is the JOKE
Re: A Professor Explained Marketing To Mba Students by searay(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2012
my sig says what? Mention the unmentionable and get a gift from Seun
larride:

Now this is the JOKE
which one?

(1) (Reply)

INTELLIGENT TEST 97% Will Fail This / My Gelfrend Want To Dump Me Because I Couldn't Kill Goat properly / We Finally Met, My Oyibo Girlfriend On Facebook -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.