Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack (27434 Views)

James US Ambassador Killed Over Film Of Prophet Mohammed / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack Over Anti-islamic Video. / US Ambassador Killed in Libya as Muslims go on a rampage for insulting ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by pluzini: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2012
The US ambassador to Libya has died after being attacked by militiamen storming the US consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi, reports say.

The ambassador was said to be among four US officials killed in a protest over a US-produced film that is said to insult the Prophet Muhammad.

The US state department has only confirmed the death of one official - but it has not named him.

Protesters over the film have also attacked the US embassy in Cairo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19570254
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/11/13807579-american-killed-in-libya-during-protests-about-prophet-muhammad-video?lite

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by infohenry(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Is pity that this religion is wit us.

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by alaoeri: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mr ambassador say me hi τ̲̅ȍ ghadaffi.

8 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Babamaleazeez(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
RIP
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by ismhab(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
ANY BODY WHO HAD HAND IN GHADDAFI'S DEAD, BY THE GRACE OF GOD HE WILL DIE THE WAY GHADDAFI WAS KILLED.

10 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
Until it is confirmed that the deceased is indeed the said ambassador, I think I go just dey hia dey comment my reserve.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by kcbaba0071(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
this is crazy......

hmmnnnnn......

religion of peace indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by cantell(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
alaoeri: Mr ambassador say me hi τ̲̅ȍ ghadaffi.
Lol.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
I hope Boko Haram won't do anything s.t.u.p.i.d! we don't need this kind of story in nigeria at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Rick9(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
yawa don gax. Oya. U. S start flying drones to Libya, thats what u know how to do bext.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Classicalman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Someone better deploy some soldiers to the core northern states. The muslims there may soon join their brethren to destroy things and kill people.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: I hope Boko Haram won't do anything s.t.u.p.i.d! we don't need this kind of story in nigeria at all. undecided

The protest will spread just like the carton one.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by nitlad: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Until it is confirmed that the deceased is indeed the said ambassador, I think I go just dey hia dey comment my reserve.
Oga na confirm o.... Its all over the internet!
Here's a link to the story on CNN:
www.edition.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by stagger: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Be rest assured that there will be serious repercussions.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by pappy2000: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
The Americans liberated this people only for them to turn back and attack the same mouth that fed them

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Beync(f): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
lipsrsealed
savedbreak: Thread closed
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
the price of liberation..
America,France haha
how is your liberation of the Middle east working out for you now.
They just had to kill Gadafi and Hussein.
You guys reap what you sow

Dont forget to keep arming the cia agents called Rebels in Syria...haha
Stupeed Americans

7 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
The annoying thing is, I know some really cool Muslims but it still doesn't overshadow the fact that the religion is one that is thoroughly entrenched in violence.
What stops them from taking their aggression to the movie producers We hear Jesus Christ, Christianity and Christians ridiculed on a daily basis and still no christian bats an eyelid!! On the other hand Muslims take up arms, no matter what it is. From cartoons to posters to mere words!!! I wonder how you expect to convert me to your religion if you expect me to carry bombs, guns etc for simply provoking you and your religious beliefs!
How does this issue concern this ambassador and others that may have been affected by this?? Nonsense.

48 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by nitlad: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
Now how does it feel to be fed a dose of yhur own medicine America? R.I.P. to the Ambassador and other casualties though.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
ismhab: ANY BODY WHO HAD HAND IN GHADDAFI'S DEAD, BY THE GRACE OF GOD HE WILL DIE THE WAY GHADDAFI WAS KILLED.
You see their mentality?? Blood thirsty barstewards!!!

24 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Am just gonna stay away from this thread because the leeches will be all over it.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by pss: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
There is time for everything time.
savedbreak: Thread closed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.