Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? (3525 Views)

How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2012
Even after toasting her and she agreed,she will as the relationship progresses tell how much she'd loved you even before you toasted her. I just wonder what would have happened to that plenty of love of her for you if you'd not toasted her. Shall the love die with time and why don't they (girls) have the mind to toast guys.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by dablazor: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Depends..as for me, I have bn asked out b4 by a lady, buh Naturally ladies are passive grin
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
dablazor: Depends..as for me, I have bn asked out b4 by a lady, buh Naturally ladies are passive grin
some of them that i have asked said that it's unnatural for a lady to do that.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by cindyrella(f): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Another woman toast man thread? angry
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
cindyrella: Another woman toast man thread? angry
what's your stand on that?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by clivekowo: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have been toasted by a woman b4,not a woman of ♍γ̲̣̣̥ age.Am a guy of 23yrs and she is about 35yrs old.She takes gud care of me,she work with shell.Her husband is a senior staff with shell also,and he's always out of town.She never born o.We still dey self,she dey take care of ♍γ̲̣̣̥ needs.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
sanb: really... coolthis is the 21st century mehn wake up and smell the coffe!!! it's not as if the lady would just ask him "can I date you" there are things that she could say to him in a subtle way and that would give the green light hence nothing unnatural there.... smiley
i like your post. Alot of girls have been eyeing me,some say at my back that they like me but none have approached me.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Beync(f): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Toast antivirus? mbanu
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Beync: Toast antivirus? mbanu
lol! Nwa maka gini?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Andrew3(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
[size=14pt]Toast[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Beync(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Antivirus92: lol! Nwa maka gini?
they dint teach me how to
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Good for you mehn.... don't worry one would soon ask you out and hope you wouldn’t say no cheesy
Antivirus92: i like your post. Alot of girls have been eyeing me,some say at my back that they like me but none have approached me.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
sanb: Good for you mehn.... don't worry one would soon ask you out and hope you wouldn’t say no cheesy
i wish it could happen very soon or probably be you
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by cindyrella(f): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Antivirus92: what's your stand on that?
I can't do it!
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 4:30am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=cindyrella]Another woman toast man thread? angry[/quote
This topic is so boring
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2012
clivekowo: I have been toasted by a woman b4,not a woman of ♍γ̲̣̣̥ age.Am a guy of 23yrs and she is about 35yrs old.She takes gud care of me,she work with shell.Her husband is a senior staff with shell also,and he's always out of town.She never born o.We still dey self,she dey take care of ♍γ̲̣̣̥ needs.
Handicap!!! Go find work o!
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by DExplorer1: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2012
sanb: really... coolthis is the 21st century mehn wake up and smell the coffe!!! it's not as if the lady would just ask him "can I date you" there are things that she could say to him in a subtle way and that would give the green light hence nothing unnatural there.... smiley
I'm waiting!!
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]what makes it boring?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2012
cindyrella:
I can't do it!
but you like guys doing it to you.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Handicap!!! Go find work o!
idowu kedu ihe ina-akpariri mmadu? Odi mma kwanu?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2012
Antivirus92: what makes it boring?
The fact that when you discuss a topic too many times, it losses flavour
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
The fact that when you discuss a topic too many times, it losses flavour
you're right but this is my first time of discussing it.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2012
Antivirus92: you're right but this is my first time of discussing it.
Yes the search option, there are lots of threads on this already
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2012
Where the hell are the mods?
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2012
haha!!!! cheesy hope it happens soon for you buddy... and it wouldn’t be me......LOLwink
Antivirus92: i wish it could happen very soon or probably be you
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2012
for real!!! what you waiting for sweetie smiley
D-Explorer:

I'm waiting!!
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by DExplorer1: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2012
sanb: for real!!! what you waiting for sweetie smiley
Hey sweets, am waiting for you to 'toast' me.
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by cindyrella(f): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2012
Antivirus92: but you like guys doing it to you.
Not always but YES! grin
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2012
cindyrella:
Not always but YES! grin

i know most girls like it but not when it's the order of the way. I could still remember of a girl telling me that if atleast 5 boys does not her in a month,that she will go for a surgery in the face. Lol
Re: Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? by Antivirus92(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2012
DExplorer:
Hey sweets, am waiting for you to 'toast' me.
i nearly laf enter gutter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating An Insecure Guy / Tonto Dikeh Unclad Photo Went Viral On Twitter [photo] / If It Were You, What Would U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.