Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38594 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by katherinae(f): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2006
GOLDENOC

WHY STOP AT THE COUSIN, BRING UR BROTHER AND UNCLE IN AS WELL, SO U ALL CAN HAVE ONE BIG ORGY AND PROUDUCE MENTALLY DISTURBED CHILDREN.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by lakeside02(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2006
hmmm,hey am a victim of dis issue.I gat a cousin dat's definitely trippin for me. Wat bout dat, ?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by katherinae(f): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2006
lakeside

haha maybe that's what is in now, diggin ur cousins. look thats bull, common not only is in an abormination,and disgusting but it will make for some really awkward dinner time conversation.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2006
lakeside02:

hmmm,hey am a victim of this issue.I gat a cousin that's definitely trippin for me. What bout that, ?

really dude we are in the same shoes, my cousine started as normal cousins, he said i was his fav because,we were really close and we always hanged out, untill 1 day there left the both us alone at home and he actually tried 2 kiss me, i was 2 disgusted that i ran out of the house.
was even 2 disgusted 2 tell anyone, untill now, and am still feel disgusted thinking about it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kokoletz(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2006
Men give me a break, are we leaving in Soddom and Gormorrah. aaah!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kokoletz(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2006
Men give me a break, are we living in Soddom and Gormorrah, aaah!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by momoney1(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2006
dating my cousin? wow that must be an extremely beautiful one i can not resist when she ask for it but morally i don't think its proper or maybe i was not brought up so.

i know some where in the Holy Bible(story) a lady drunk her father for him to sleep with her to get pregnant, though cant remember the portion maybe someone will help us out and i think it was for a purpose.

i dont really turn down those that practice it just that i was not introduced to such culture/life style
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2006
I have a solution 2 this though, just hook them up with a close friend, datz wat i did, when my cuz didnt leave me alone, and it worked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2006
Chukwunna onye ebele  shocked shocked shocked cousinKiss sex what the ef you guys talking about? If you consider your cousin part of your family, then you can as well kiss your brother or dad and probably marry them if you so love them other than non family members .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You guys never cease to amaze me *sighs*

Hot angel, I couldn't read all your replies,but, did you eventually confess you were joking or u were for real? shocked O ga ooo!

Genesis 19:30-38 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

[b]30And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
32Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
36Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
37And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
38And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.[/b]

Is this some form of revolution or what the nonsense? angry angry angry IT IS WRONG, PERIOD!!! Don't even dare to justify it. shocked cry angry
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2006
Radiant:

Chukwunna onye ebele shocked shocked shocked cousinKiss sex what the ef you guys talking about? If you consider your cousin part of your family, then you can as well kiss your brother or dad and probably marry them if you so love them other than non family members . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You guys never cease to amaze me *sighs*

Hot angel, I couldn't read all your replies,but, did you eventually confess you were joking or u were for real? shocked O ga ooo!

Genesis 19:30-38 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

[b]30And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
32Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
36Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
37And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
38And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.[/b]

Is this some form of revolution or what the nonsense? angry angry angry IT IS WRONG, PERIOD!!! Don't even dare to justify it. shocked cry angry

Yeah right, who is Lot kidding?, He was happily nyashing his daughters while claiming he was drunk and didn't know what was going on. Haha
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omot208(f): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2006
that we may preserve seed of our father
Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

this is the reason God condoned their action. it was not with a selfish of lustful motive, but for procreation. doesnt mean that people should marry their family members or even date them, does it?

but in the part of the bible that talks about marriage and people who shouldnt marry, it doesnt say anything about cousins! maybe there wasnt any word for cousin then. i personally looked it up. is it just society that says cousins are off limits?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kokoletz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2006
Wat is bad had no other name its bad guys dnt u think it can creat enemity btw d parent if they had of it. Ha I tire o.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by momoney1(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2006
@Radiant

thanks for responding to that and have taken the portion down.

so guys if you do it(affair with your cousin) got to hold on until there's no man or woman on earth for you to marry again then you can legaly peruze(sex etc) your family if possible grin grin grin
i fit die grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2006
no die o grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dolarpo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2006
i think even if your family were the last people on earth and u desperately have 2 get married, have an affair or have sex, it is till very, very wrong to have it with your cousin lipsrsealed
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dolarpo(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2006
because
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2006
because, it is naturally, artificially, spiritually, and with comon sense, just so wrong, not only destroying ur realtionship with ur family, but also putting a curse upon urself undecided
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dolarpo(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2006
hmmm! acidrops theory grin grin cool
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2006
Damn right tongue tongue, and most 9ja chicks theory 2, i think undecided
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kennyuche(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2006
Its an abomination, infact u need deliverance or counselling.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2006
Exactly undecided
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2006
Acid drop, no mind them. No be only cousin, their own son nko? Jainsense!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2006
hahahhaah LMAO
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by DaJunta(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2006
what is bad is BAD. Let nobody deceive you, it is totally wrong. there are so many other people you can have as partners.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kboy2z(m): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2006
It's not good stop it from this moment.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omofineboy(m): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2006
its satanic, devilish and culturally criminal, just stop it now
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by neelsel(f): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2006
your children are going to eb imbeciles
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2006
adeoba:

your children are going to eb imbeciles
lmao
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2006
radiant, please change your profile picture. that's animal abuse.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2006
hahhaha, i sanction what adeoba said, but i dont know about the animal abuse part

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Romance Section Battles 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.