Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38576 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2006
you must be living in africa smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2006
plus it's gross cry
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2006
lol una don come again o. Abeg leave my profile as e deh grin U deh screw animals weh be say na animal abuse? lmao
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
hot angel i bow for your adventurous nature but men,the blood flows it does not feel right and it is not right.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Free(f): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2006
@topic

U just couldnt find anyone outside Ur family?
dang das sad grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2006
*ahem*
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
Free:

@topic

U just couldnt find anyone outside your family?
dang das sad grin
Ask them o grin What happens if the cousin leaves? they'll screw their dogs or cats? lmao Jainsense!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by defacto1: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
you are so sick. wat the hell do u think you are doin? r u so cheap and i think crazy. there are loads of guys outside for ur lame hanky panky. freak.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by defacto1: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2006
you are so sick. wat the hell do u think you are doin? r u so cheap and i think crazy. there are loads of guys outside for ur lame hanky panky. freak.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by star01(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2006
i dnt think dere's somethin wrong wiv it is pretty good 2 me or wat ya,'ll think ppls?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by star01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2006
nah ma man i think if she's sexy n u do like each oda dere's no sin in dat man
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2006
*Yawns*
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by naija4life(f): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2006
shocked shocked :oCousin shocked shocked shocked

Well, outside naija, everything goes, as in guys even bansh their sis or moms, hehehehe

Its a crazy world out there. Just know wats good and wats bad and apply necessary restrictions.

BUT da idea is not really nice. I can only try it if i never met the person before or i dont even know she's ma cuz
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by medex(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2006
Really this isnt a non issue like most of you guys are saying.There are lots of things that could lead to this situation.Some things are just out of human hands,and u just go with the flow.She could very well be starting a new "culture" here,if it feels right to you,go ahead girl.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by manmade(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by FairOne1(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2006
Aside from the fact that it is disgusting, it could also lead to later problems when having children. Children born to cousins are very often, and this has been proved, born disfigured or with disabilities. Is it worth it? No.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2006
Fair_One:

Aside from the fact that it is disgusting, it could also lead to later problems when having children. Children born to cousins are very often, and this has been proved, born disfigured or with disabilities. Is it worth it? No.

Can u post your source pls? many thanks!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by osegwu(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2006
My lady it is a pathetic situation. the same thing happened to me but thank God I over came it. My beautiful cousin so much like been with me and lying on me that one day we got carried away until the words of my dad came to my mind that a man having sex with his relation is as incest as the guy having sex with another man's wife so i came to my senses and pushed her away and ever since i stopped her from lying on top of me. So i advice that you try to stay apart from him as much as possible when you guys are together cos it is said that a man can take enough but not so much. Those things a man and woman have in between their legs does not know brother and does not know sister, just make sure they don't come near each other until you know what you are doing cos definitely they will attract. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2006
what's happening these dayz
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kaylala(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2006
Abomination
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2006
lite
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by acidrop(f): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2006
OMG, "shaking head" end times
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kaylala(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2006
What is bad is simply bad shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Tboi02: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2006
Frankticaljy speaking, it's really a bad thing, cos you'll still end up sleeping with him or her and it'll be very shamefull if pregnancy ends it. The best thing is to stay away now. Delay is dangerous.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by edmondo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2006
everythin is wroug abt it,4rm kissing u wuld advance to sex.u beta stay away from such act
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2006
stone ho
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by boladonas(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2007
dem want to born cross eyes,
imbeciles and monsters
let her continue
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 2:25am On Jan 06, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omot208(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2007
yeah grin grin. all these superstitious sayings are cracking my ribs. pls give us some sources or at least post some enlightening pix wink.

does this mean all these crosseyed ppl in the world were born by relatives? grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2007
D'u know any crosseyed? We can ask the person grin grin grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2007
What's cross-eyed?. . .
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tenor(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2007
Anyone with a cross shaped iris! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.