Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38494 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by loveth(f): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2005
kazey are u trying to say it is a nomal thing? pls don't ever think ov doing that.ok?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by loveth(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2005
This is bad,both in the sight ov GOD and in the sight ov men. pls let no body do thatooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goodguy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2005
You're right Loveth. smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by mckaycee(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2005
PLs, Pls, and pls again, don't try it. It is not only sacrilegious, it is ABOMINATION in the highest order. Resist the DEVIL and it will flee from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God will help you fight the urge.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goodguy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2005
Amen! smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2005
Scorpio:

Are you really for real?

Damn right i am!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Scorpio(f): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2005
You give me the chills, seriously.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Greatpeter(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2005
Sounds crazy! an affair with your cousing?

Which planet earth do you live?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 2:10am On Oct 12, 2005
GP! I live on this earth. There's nothing wrong with it. Daing y'all.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by joshjosh(m): 2:29am On Oct 12, 2005
oooooooops this is interesting. cousins is a "sin" word now. how come people who may find this bad do not have the same qualms with telling lies, stealing, killing and other forms of evil. what is moral and immoral.

as some one said in an earlier thread the asians do it, arabs and of course our very own hausa and fulani's are champions in this business of cousins. in this day and age that almost every one that comes from your village an d streeet are regarded as family where would you draw the line?

my sister lost on a guy we thought was related to us because the mum always called my granny her auntie. years later we discovered you need about 7 days no sleep hours to explain how far we were to these lovely people other than speaking the same language.

i am not saying go start looking for every cousin matthew or evelyn. but most people would be better off keeping it in the family as in the bible though. all these strange and weird relationships people enter in today is worse.

dont say i told u

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2005
i think its wrong to have sex with your cousin coz its pretty nasty , its almost like having one with your sister
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 2:36am On Oct 12, 2005
No it's not. Sister is different cousins are different. If it wasnt different, they'd both have same names. See sister, cousin.. Get it?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by WesleyanA(f): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2005
i have the same first and last name with one of my cousins

where's joshy poo?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2005
are you practically saying you could ave sex with your dad's brother's son just coz you find him attractive

that is defined as being nasty almost incest
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 2:39am On Oct 12, 2005
if my dad's brother son is my cousin and he's the one i happen to Love. I swear i'll marry him.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by WesleyanA(f): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2005
ewwwwwwwwwwww  lipsrsealed . not even if you know you'll give birth to retarded kids?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 2:41am On Oct 12, 2005
now you have said ewwwwwwwww (i knew you would do it) but you know wat i would also join you ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by WesleyanA(f): 2:42am On Oct 12, 2005
i reserve my comments.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 2:43am On Oct 12, 2005
WesleyanA:

ewwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed . not even if you know you'll give birth to retarded kids?

Retarded kids?? puh-lease.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 2:46am On Oct 12, 2005
@wesley you better do,coz you always say its for white girls

i dont know of retarded kids but its just nasty doing it with your cousin, i dont think i would do that. except i was in a planet where only two of us were humans, that is when i might consider that.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Oct 12, 2005
I seriously dont think it's wrong. And that's about it.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by WesleyanA(f): 2:57am On Oct 12, 2005
i seriously think it's seriously wrong.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by joshjosh(m): 3:10am On Oct 12, 2005
dear brother, how many other wrong things do people abstain from. again i am not saying go fall in love with your auntie and uncle girl but i am wondering why this is a no go area for a people that almost anything goes for.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:12am On Oct 12, 2005
I know right. !
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 3:13am On Oct 12, 2005
@ josh i dont know where to classify your question
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by WesleyanA(f): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2005
joshy poo, are you on Hota's side or mine ?   undecided
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2005
I see no reason why this is a wrong thing to do if you can do almost every other thing!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 3:17am On Oct 12, 2005
would you sleep with your uncle/aunt if he/she was single
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2005
Hell noooo.

See, ehhh... cousins are different and they would be my age mates/range. Uncles r aunties r gonna be way older... and that's a no go area.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2005
ltes say your dad's half brother who was given birth almost at the same tyme with you.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Oct 12, 2005
*sighs* cool
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 3:53am On Oct 12, 2005
why are you sighing

havent you heard of people whose brother could actually be their father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.