Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? (17743 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / 2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by geniusmuyi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2006
Tuface Finally Release Another Album?

Nairalanders i 'm afraid, if the track i happened to listen to on one of our radio stations here in Nigeria said by the presenter to be one of tuface's tracks in his new album happened to be his hit track then he may not have it as rossy as he had it last year.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Seun(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2006
What's the name of the track? What's the name of the new album? Please give us details!
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Eastcoast(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2006
interesting
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by afrobeat: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2006
very interesting, so you are practically saying that the new track you heard was wack
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by geniusmuyi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2006
I must confess i heard it raw and would be happy to post the lyrics when i have fully comprehended it but i must confess the song was average in performance. I just pray it is one of the album's residual tracks and not the hit track or else ,
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Badman888(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2006
what's the name of the Album
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2006
We are waiting for your information. Even if all you remember is the title of the song or the chorus, please post it and you will be mightily blessed. kiss
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by smartsoft(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2006
hmm rollling my eyes shocked
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by cabali(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2006
i do not expect 2face to hit anymore! he just cant!
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by ocho(f): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2006
Go 2-face!!!! I'm so very excited this! grin I'm hoping the album turns out to be a massive success but hey, it's 2-face, what else do you expect? wink
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by sammiek1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2006
Tuface has gone too far with his first album. Today, he is Africa's greatest act. So , the issue of keeping up the pace will be very difficult. You see, pride too would enter, so dont expect something too fantastic from 2face.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by NduGod(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2006
l listened to one of the new tracks
on cool FM station, it wasn't that
good. maybe he has to try other
things instead of continuing with
music for now.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by badman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2006
i hope he delivers good songs this time. but the pressure on him would be too much. i doubt if his new album can be better than the first one
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by beyunce(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2006
let us all not Jump into conclusions until we have all heard the song.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by trips(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2006
guys!!,
why everybodi dey halla,
we aint even heard the new studs yet and we already got critics,
wow,
do i detect the smell o'beef?!!
well i just hope the dude does well on this one again,
just imagine taking our minds of all this political crisis,
relief!!!!
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by barikpoah: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2006
give the guy a break wink, how many people have you seen come out of nigeria and being that strong, we need to be giving a THUMBS UP FOR THE GOOD JOB ON HIS ALBUM.  grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Beazy1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2006
2face performance in dc

Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Scorpio(f): 3:34am On Apr 13, 2006
hmmm, Majek can still perform in a concert? his recent pic was discouraging, coke ain't right!
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by sade511(f): 3:39am On Apr 13, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by dejibabs1: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2006
It would have gladdened my heart If Tuface had maintain professionalism.

The truth is that the Tuface of today is not d same as the tuface that featured in Tony Tetuila's "omode meta" track

That particular Tuface was incredible. His voice pitch was awesome.

Now nko? seemed like he's been eating too much of eba, turkey without so much preference to maintaining the quality of his voice. I wouldnt be surprised if his latest album is wack.

Anyway, kenny and D1 will be there for him, at least they can hype him. Media power u know cool
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by afrobeat: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2006
Media power can only go so far with Nigerians. Gone are the days when we used to telorate nonsense musical acts especially when there are many good artists rising up
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by malibubarb(f): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2006
OMG I love 2face! Over here in california me and my friends and creating a buzz about him. lol.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by 4real(m): 2:26am On Apr 14, 2006
omo most of you have not been keeping tabs on the 9ja music seen, P-Square sold over 2 million copies of the ablum more than 2face, we have got acts that are far better than 2face now, 2face was just lucky that as the time he came out mtv was new if it was now there would be no show for him, i have no beef for 2face but i have been following his career for a while now and i know how far he can go, he would need a big miracule to make it again,
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Seun(m): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2006
Can someone give us the name of the new album or the title or wording of some of the songs you say you've heard on radio?
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2006
kennis music website anyone?
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by Deepop(f): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2006
even if 2face releases 25 tracks in his new album undecidedthe fact remains that his tyme is gone tongue and its not that easy to  persuade people angry not even with those new dry songs of his embarassed
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by sade511(f): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2006
Psquare are copycats there not unique in any way, thats why they didnt make it as big as 2 Face in Africa. There are a lot of Singers that be doing the whole Usher thing, that is over.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by famozine: 2:14am On Apr 15, 2006
well upon all i do not fancy this guy. let's face it he is still standing because kenny and d1 says so, u know kenny is a big guy in the industry
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by shege: 2:22am On Apr 15, 2006
hey pls lets give him a chance to prove himself mayb this tym he will win d grammys. grin cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by 4real(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2006
sade511:

Psquare are copycats there not unique in any way, thats why they didnt make it as big as 2 Face in Africa. There are a lot of Singers that be doing the whole Usher thing, that is over.

my dear lady 2face should go and thank his lucky stars that those boys released their song months after his own cause if it was the same time he would not collect anything from 9ja talk less of mtv, those boyz you don't like have gone to break every available record there is to break in the 9ja music sense
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by ocho(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2006
deji_babs:

It would have gladdened my heart If Tuface had maintain professionalism.

The truth is that the Tuface of today is not d same as the tuface that featured in Tony Tetuila's "omode meta" track

That particular Tuface was incredible. His voice pitch was awesome.

Now nko? seemed like he's been eating too much of eba, turkey without so much preference to maintaining the quality of his voice. I wouldnt be surprised if his latest album is wack.

Anyway, kenny and D1 will be there for him, at least they can hype him. Media power u know cool

wahala!Cut the poor guy some slacks! I think his voice is as good now as it has always been and I think he's got potentials of making even better songs than he did on his last album. . . that thing about eba was funny sha.
Re: 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? by datluv: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2006
I have had the opportunity to hear two songs from the new album and they are VERY nice, quality, lyrics, his voice, you can really see an improvement from his first album. One of the songs i heard is grammy winning quality too. Soo im pretty sure it was a mistake or this person is just telling tales since no one else has heard the song he/she is talking about, And to those shouting kennis this and that, Is he the only artist with kennis? How come the others one dint win an MTV award? Please lets get real here, the guy has talent, plain and simple, Listen to all the platation boyz CDs and tell me whose voice stands out,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matse Uwatse Quits Wazobia FM For 93.9 Nigeria Info Station / Pictures: Azonto Vs Etighi Dance! Which Is Best And Why? / When Will Nigerian Songs Stop Being About Sex, Money & Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.