Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years (4171 Views)

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1)

T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years by r231(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
T.D. Jakes' daughter Sarah Henson has decided to end her marriage to footballer, Robert Henson after 4 years.

Sarah made the announcement on her website, writing:

"I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and a mother I can be. For quite sometime I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home. As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot. After professional counseling, and prayerful consideration I have decided to end my four-year marriage. There are biblical grounds supporting this decision and I have attempted every other recourse but after multiple infractions over the course of the union, and for my personal safety and that of my children, I have come to this painful decision."

Now that it is made, I would ask for privacy while I navigate through this difficult season in my life so that I may now concentrate on being the best parent for my children possible. Thank you for your prayers."

Sarah and Robert have a 3 year old daughter together and she also has an older son, after she got pregnant when she was 14 years old.

http://httptruthandmythhomesteadcomphp./2012/09/10/t-d-jakes-daughter-sarah-henson-ending-4-year-marriage/

Re: T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years by k2039: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: I saw it coming,
the only reason he had to marry him was because she was knocked up at age 14

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths.
Re: T.D Jakes’ Daughter, Sarah Henson Ends Her Marriage After 4 Years by MissyB3(f): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2012

(1)

Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? / 100 Days Fasting: Can Married Couples Be Intimate After Breaking The Fast? / The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.