Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43585 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by fizeul(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
inurmind: @excondido

religion of p****

haha, u really got me cracking here.
Anyway its true. Thats all they look forward to.
Virgin things right Lots of them.. Hehe..

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Kajiang02(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Would we now term this a religious war or political war Ohhhh, my God!!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by armyofone(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why they can't just see it as a film is what i don't understand. Same thing has been done to some Jesus films and people didn't go out killing other people.

Very immatured mind i tell ya.

Gone are those days of hiroshima and Nagasaki and the rest. I mean one little "fat boy" might have taught them some lesson not to play with Uncle Sam.

RIP to the dead.
SemperFI and God bless our Troops.
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by kheart(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
e.code:
What has film production got to do with you killing an innocent man for Christ sake? What the hell is wrong with Islam for Christ sake What a religion? A religion of BONDAGE!
so u are saying? U guys never ceize to amaze me, ok just because a Indecency actor (mel gibson) play role of ur god u xpect others to follow suit abi? Wat d heck is wrong wit u pple?

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Ideasroole: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
This is an act of crass stupidity and only shows how unbelievably irrational and insecure some muslims feel (and would continue to feel) about their religion. The killings of the innocent in the course of these protests will forever remain unacceptable, unjustifiable and condemnable by all, and so is the film in question. However, the Americans (or whoever it is/was) ought have known better...

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
wandeay: #religion of peace#
#hands folded#
#legs crossed#
#eyes opened#
#we are watching#
9/11, exactly 11 years after world trade centre attack done by an islamic sect
yeah,i guess the dude purposely timed it so
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
'Innocence of Muslims' is a 2012 independent religious and political film.

The low-quality film was produced and directed by Sam Bacile, a 56 year-old real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew.

According to Bacile, he produced the film to call attention to what he called the "hypocrisies" of Islam and it was screened in full just once, to a mostly empty movie theater in Hollywood.

Didnt the dude claim to be an isreali-jew? whats their own wif America?

Im sure those who attack their embassey are those who have been rejected visa times without number... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: so u are saying? U guys never ceize to amaze me, ok just because a Indecency actor (mel gibson) play role of ur god u xpect others to follow suit abi? Wat d heck is wrong wit u pple?
what are you talking abt?

6 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by IleIfe2(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

Didnt the dude claim to be an isreali-jew? whats their own wif America?

Im sure those who attack their embassey are those who have been rejected visa times without number... grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
There was this movie that depicted Jesus as Gay, am sure the Muslim's laughed when it was in circulation.
What is freaking wrong with this people?
I try not to generalise cos I have loving Muslim people around me but abeg the larger Muslim family should talk to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by strangest(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Make una just try that thing for naija, una go hear am for south.... well, it serves America right for giving guns to those imbe.ciles to force Ghaddafi out... Religion of Piss indeed

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Ignatio(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: and when ll u people (xtians) stick ur insults to jesus alone (whom u claim to be ur god).

SHUT UP THERE

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by kheart(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,
WHO CAN BATTLE FOR THE LORD?
I SAY NOBODY.

IF YOUR god BE GOD,LET him FIGHT hIS BATTLE hIMSELF.
hmmm i thought there was a crucify god? Just asking
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by xtra84: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
Antivirus92: They have no God so they are fighting for their god. Muslims fools! Wait for more of those movies!
i blame ur fada n moda not u mumu like u...
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by kheart(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ignatio:

SHUT UP THERE
wetin come be ur own, abi u know dey watch mtv?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by PBundles(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think that the point is being missed. No matter what religion you belong to, it should be respectrf PERIOD. But the issue is that in the name of freedom of speach, we have forgotten that we still need to respect each other. This low life of a producer that obviously has attained NOTHING in his carreer or he wouldnt be making these films, creates a film in which a religious leader is depicted as a Homosexual, pedophile. I mean seriously and we REALLY WONDER WHY SOMEONE IS UPSET. He can act innocent all he wants but the blood of that deam ambassador, who by the way risked his own life during the lybian uprising to ensure that Ghadaffi was removed is now dead. He will now go into hiding claiming freedom of speach. He should be ashaamed of his sorry excuse for a human being. Listen, I dont in anyway support fanatics, but we have them on both sides, christian and islam. This has nothing to do with freedom of speach but simply insighting people. If you asked me how your lady looked, what would you prefer. Dude she is alright but not my type or God Damn bro where did you pick up this ugly fcking bitch on the street corner. Think about it.

6 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by jamil2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by mshd5: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
it is unfortunate
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ecode1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: so u are saying? U guys never ceize to amaze me, ok just because a Indecency actor (mel gibson) play role of ur god u xpect others to follow suit abi? Wat d heck is wrong wit u pple?

Mr., what is your point? Are you justifying the killings of innocent people for producing a film like this?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Super1759: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
And if we don't take time, bokoharam will give us another hit with this as excuse
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oge4real(f): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
So who will fight for all these mocking videos and cartoons of Jesus all over the internet? These people sef.
May the souls of the murdered rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Babaji111(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
I cannot watch the film. Folish people who have nothing good in their dirty brains except devilish and satanic ideology. May the Mighty God cast them and their supporters in hell fire. Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the best among mankind and he will forever remain nor matter the castigations by unbelievers. May Allah continue to guide and protect His only religion, ISLAM (the religion of Adam, Solomon, Moses, Noah, Abraham,Ismael, Jesus, etc).

6 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 2Mekus: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
I watched a film (on TV) produced by some Muslims depicting Jesus Christ as having not died but changed into Judas Iscariot and escaped his captors. Not many people knew about this movie because Christians did not run mad killing and maiming innocent souls as a result.

It is written. "Vengeance is mine," said the Lord. "I will recompense." Why can't they allow their god fight his battle?
embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Mcfemad(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
You must belong to MFM!
profola2be:
my brother,
WHO CAN BATTLE FOR THE LORD?
I SAY NOBODY.

IF YOUR god BE GOD,LET him FIGHT hIS BATTLE hIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by espn(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
omo babe: u are right br
u ppl must be so stupid..never pragmatic wif d way u do fins..d ? Is why d film abt islam in d 1st place..nd why must dey show it in an islamic country..am nt sure u ppl fink..u guyz r just devils..luv trouble..dis common sense here apply it..wif ur so called stupid religion dat won't make u idiots fink!I hate u all..fucking religion..it has no meaning..useless nd blind leaders nd followers..better go nd stick to ur fucking nd adultrated bible dat has countless versions!

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by lacasa: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
The film maker wanted ϯo incite unrest & he got it i guess.

The libyans Should αve protested peacefully without killing the 4 americans.

The film-maker ŋ the libyans r all guilty

Islam never told anyone ϯo kill 4 watever reason.

Islam has nothing ϯo do with the 2 events

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by kheart(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
2sleek2NV: There was this movie that depicted Jesus as Gay, am sure the Muslim's laughed when it was in circulation.
I try not to generalise cos I have loving Muslim people around me but abeg the larger Muslim family should talk to themselves.
wast it produce by a muslim? Was d actor a muslim? Was produce in a muslim country? i wont be suprise if the actor is even a xtian.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by PBundles(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Purely out of curiosity, what is the name of this film?

2sleek2NV: There was this movie that depicted Jesus as Gay, am sure the Muslim's laughed when it was in circulation.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by espn(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Attack islam..nd u expect us to be silent..u joke!

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ronnyfam(f): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
I don't get why every little thing said about Islam always cause trouble in the world? So many things have been said about Jesus ( davicin code film) but no single violence anywhere, the so call producer of the film knew the trouble this film will cause(Terry Jones).why going ahead with the production? The man is a trouble maker and need to face the law.
Religion is all about tolerance and love.
The battle is for the Lord, the God fight his battle.
May God let his peace reign in the world,Amen
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
centje: Now sammy becomes infamous & vulnerable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.