Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43555 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2012
Now that I have access to watch the controversial video, it is no longer available on YouTube. Oh no!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2012
now its getting more obvious that Allah and God are not the same person.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by charloski(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2012
luluosas: Now that I have access to watch the controversial video, it is no longer available on YouTube. Oh no!

grin grin grin grin grin.... so sorry....
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2012
charloski:

grin grin grin grin grin.... so sorry....
No problem
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2012
Prince saha: I will still be here wen the real gbege go start, and lets c who will have d last laugh. Dis muslims tink dat dey can kill americans and get away with it. D same pple (muslims) on dis forum dat sees notin wrong with d killings will still be d ones 2 cry 2 high heavens. For goodness sake, must u kill innocent pple 2 drive home ur point. Y nt luk 4 d producer who is a jewish man, neither xtian or muslim. Anyway tym shall tell cos america must pay them back in their own coin whether directly or indirectly. I rather worship Sango dan a god dat cant fight 4 himself.

makes sense!! if i hv to fight my Gods battles then am indirectly telling Him dt Hes a weak God.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2012
jcross19: have you ever think how can mohma inserting his joystick into 9 years old aisha , imagine how crazy that man was mm can I do that to your 9years daughter or siter huh , cheCk in kastina state, northern part of nigeria do you know how much their government spent on vvf? Relion of molesters the founder of peadophia wannabe prophet and energizer of terrorism

Have you also think of how your god force himself into the world thru the vigina of a 14 years old Mary, claiming virginity upon her marriage to a 90 years old Joseph

Respect is reciprocal.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by mbhs139(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2012
paris10: Hundreds of brainwashed Muslims will start defending this heinous and devilish act on this forum now. There's nothing moral about killing of people for religious sake.

Ok, accepted, the Movie shouldn't have been made in the first place, but why not criticize or even ask for apology from the producer? Or don't we still have virgins in the world anymore that you so crave for that 70 virgins which your Allah promised you?

Religion is a cankerworm, not worth it. It makes you blind and deprive you of that true love that bond us together as people. It is a better to be an atheist than join a religion where killing is justified.

American embassy in Yemen is currently on attack. There's something missing and wrong with this sect. Can't Islam sort thing out by way of dialogue rather than violence?

So, why not put the blame at the door step of the 'agent provocateur' because that's what they are. And let me tell you, they aren't oblivious of the consequence. That was infact their aim. And they are getting it. You can see, can't you. God will judge
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2012
Filmmaker's fake identity unravels quickly The man whose anti-Muslim film ignited a wave of violence is not Israeli — nor is he named "Sam Bacile." - yahoo

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Sabotage4700(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2012
tchaik: Let me get something straight here; some washed-out two -faced-faggøt-of-a-producer/Director made a film about the Holy Mohammad; and US embassies are being attacked? Ambassador killed?

Don't they have the address of the director/producer/actors? Abi Obama don dey act/direct movie?

Muslims stewpid shaa!
yes we gree, we stupid.... Buh wen dey know sey if then find our trouble, the whole christains are involved why den stil go ahead to insult our prophet. You never see anything yet, may be u ar the 1 to die next. Mtswww

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ifeegee(f): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2012
sdiq: HOW I WISH I CAN LAY MY HAND ON ONE XTIAN HE OR SHE WILL BE DEAD IN TEN SECONDS FOOLS
christians are all over the place,why don't u go on a killing rampage? so that your hateful mind will be at peace.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2012
Sabotage4700:
yes we gree, we stupid.... Buh wen dey know sey if then find our trouble, the whole christains are involved why den stil go ahead to insult our prophet. You never see anything yet, may be u ar the 1 to die next. Mtswww

so u agree with d killings? u even have the heart to wish ur fellow man dead. u have established dt ur religion is a violent one. whatever the case, i dont bliv in blood shed against muslims, budhists, voodooists, sango worshippers even if they portray Jesus as whatever they choose.

live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2012
goofie:

makes sense!! if i hv to fight my Gods battles then am indirectly telling Him dt Hes a weak God.
Very true. In fact, it shows that does not even exists in the first place.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2012
Whymee:

Have you also think of how your god force himself into the world thru the vigina of a 14 years old Mary, claiming virginity upon her marriage to a 90 years old Joseph

Respect is reciprocal.
Really? Is that what your Qur'an taught you that God forced HIMSELF on Mary?
Well, even if Mary was 14 as you claims, it is still far better than your cohorts giving out 8-year-old-girl in marriage. Even at that, Joseph was never 90 years as you have been blinded by your hate for the Christian faith. You better repent today.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2012
luluosas:
Really? Is that what your Qur'an taught you that God forced HIMSELF on Mary?
Well, even if Mary was 14 as you claims, it is still far better than your cohorts giving out 8-year-old-girl in marriage. Even at that, Joseph was never 90 years as you have been blinded by your hate for the Christian faith. You better repent today.

i wonder if they r taught to hate xtians. back in uni, my friend hd 2 change her room in the hostel cos of a conversation she heard her muslim roomates and her friends having whn they thot my friend ws sleeping.

one the so called "ijabite sisters" as they called themselves said she hated xtians and that her husband said xtians shld be killed.

my friend dint even try to make trouble.she jst changed her room and moved on.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2012
goofie:

i wonder if they r taught to hate xtians. back in uni, my friend hd 2 change her room in the hostel cos of a conversation she heard her muslim roomates and her friends having whn they thot my friend ws sleeping.

one the so called "ijabite sisters" as they called themselves said she hated xtians and that her husband said xtians shld be killed.

my friend dint even try to make trouble.she jst changed her room and moved on.
Can you just imagine this! Are we (Christians/Muslims) really created by one God?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by pankere(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2012
They just cover up their violent nature and bloodlust with "religion of peace".They use ANY flimsy opportunity to kill and draw blood! Muderers and terrorists!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by fatimah24: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Don't knw wat Islam has done to u people. Practice ur religion nd we'll practice ours. There is freedom to practice ur religion. So all these insults won't stop us from practisin our religion. On d day of judgement, we'll knw who is ryt nd who is wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by fatimah24: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2012
All u who insult Islam, no1 is perfect so u should check urselves. Am sure ur bible tells u he who has nt sinned should cast d 1st stone. Ve Muslims ever made any video insultin any oda religion? U guys should answer me.then u'll tell me who is more blood thirsty. U are all green snakes.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akshow: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2012
ghazzal:

The Quran says who ever kill unjustly should be killed also note that every land has its laws too. Aparently d guy killed may know nothing about the film so he aught not to be killed but are you all 100% sure that the killer himself is a Muslim(is there a possibility)? remember they are protesters. Even if the killer is a muslim, are there no killers among Christians?

You guys get so many things wrong. Jesus being potrayed as a prophet is a belief in islam and not some pples wish. Muhammed is not a figure in most religions so why mention him or potray him in bad image - its all not fair. And this will most likely be refered to in the future i tell you - or can you imagine some confused guy watch this movie in 2050(future) what do you think he will believe? The protest is necessary and dont you think Youtube has a moderator too who aught to see this movie? maybe he likes it too is not short of a possibility. This its all a Lie meant to potray Islam in Bad Image as most of you believe...(note: like d law of moses, if you furnicate in islam, its either to risk being stoned to death or 100 lashes if you are not married)this is the teaching of Muhammed.

Muslims never say anything about Jesus but what their scripture say, We dont talk about Moses or Budha anyhow or defame their character so why does majority attack Muhammed as such.
Many say God can fight for himself, go and look up "Lk 19-27:"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before." what do you say about that?
May Almighty God guide us all aright
save the sermon. So you are askin me if the protesters are muslim. You need to stop hiding behind a finger and condem What is wrong. No body said What the movie producer did is right, even the us secretary of state condemns it. But does that justify goin on a babaric rampage killin innocent people? Face it, the actions of such extremist will continue labellin Islam evil. Why are They not rampaging and burnin in Saudi Arabia? Na only Libyians and Egyptians holy pass?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akshow: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
Whymee:

Have you ever wonder why some politician are stone during election, if he is truly expressing his so call freedom of speech and expression, , will you be comfortable if I publicly addreess the less preveledge as disable and you are "god forbid" one of them, will you accept it as complement if I express my freedom of speech by calling your wife ugly as a beast if truly she is ugly

All this are emotions and should not be down play explecially in a religion matter.

If American can't hold and maintain her freedom of expression and confined it within it's territory.

He should know that such expression would surely arose others nation emotion.

When American killed almost 50,000 innocent lives in Afgan because of Osama action in 9/11 to the world it was justice.

Now Libyan kill 4 innocent lives because of One American Action, to the world it is injustice.

Innocent lives equals innocent lives.

Those who live in glass house don't throw stone.

It is a round circle anyway, If American enjoys blasphemy on other Nation Emotion, then other nations also enjoy freedom of actions.

Be wise
mumu. So in your own form of Islam you holy pass Saudi? Have you heard them goin on senseless said killin innocent people? Or perhaps it escaped your shallow mind that there are Muslims in America. Face it, the killings of this innocent people is utterly unwarranted. Even the American secretary of state condemns the mediocre cynical movie.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ORAFA(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
espn: Attack islam..nd u expect us to be silent..u joke!
Shut up id.iot! Can u fight for Islam based on ur own belief single-handedly? Come make I break ur jaw lyk joke if u cant be silent.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by simplifier(f): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2012
This place seems to me like a warfield ooh
Abeg, our muslim faithfuls on behalf of America and the movie producer i apologize, make una no vex smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by james1(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2012
*Clears throat*
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2012
fatimah24: Don't knw wat Islam has done to u people. Practice ur religion nd we'll practice ours. There is freedom to practice ur religion. So all these insults won't stop us from practisin our religion. On d day of judgement, we'll knw who is ryt nd who is wrong.
Fact!

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2012
simplifier: This place seems to me like a warfield ooh
Abeg, our muslim faithfuls on behalf of America and the movie producer i apologize, make una no vex smiley smiley wink

na dem go first vex for dis life? why cnt their vexing better pples lives.dey shld vex and start making positive imputs dt the world will benefit from. their vex must sha be something that will leave families devastated.and their fellows r here nodding their heads in agreement.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
When late MKO and IBB decided to bury a ship fully loaded with bible a single leaf didn't drop. Must every reaction be violence?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Akshow: you are so silly with your evil thinkin. By the way, i hope you know Callin Jesus Christ a prophet is by insult to christians. But unlike your babaric atrocious mind, we wont castigate you. Our Lord fights his battles by Himself
and i fink u are d most silliest! Bunch of cowards!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 989900: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
oradee:

Have any of u fought when ur Prophet isa (jesus) was mocked is movies? or u choose which prophet to fight for? #Hypocrits

Food for thought
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by otomatic(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
"The God that answers by Fire(abi na rocket), let him be our God".... "and the Lord shall fight your battles and you will hold your peace".
it is foolish for anyone to fight for his God. rather God should be the one fighting for his people or "is his hand shortened that he cannot fight? or his eyes cannot see (to watch the movie), or his ears cannot hear (of the movie)?".

I just hope America will shun diplomacy here because this is unwarranted provocation. The movie was not made by the American Govt. so why kill an Ambassador (who supposedly has full immunity and protection)? The faceless producer is even Israeli and Jewish. So why attack Christians?

I sincerely hope some smart weapons are on the way to Libya now.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 989900: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
jcross19: have you ever think how can mohma inserting his joystick into 9 years old aisha , imagine how crazy that man was mm can I do that to your 9years daughter or siter huh , cheCk in kastina state, northern part of nigeria do you know how much their government spent on vvf? Relion of molesters the founder of peadophia wannabe prophet and energizer of terrorism

No, Aisha wasn't 9 then....she was 10 or 9 and half...lol.
Where is my sad, sad face?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 989900: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Whymee:

Respect is reciprocal.

False

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos) / Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.