Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43542 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
luluosas:
Did you read me mentioned your Mohammed? My mentioning the 8 years has to do with your Muslim community destroying young children in the name of marriage.
Again, whether you accept it or not, I have nothing against your Prophet Mohammed but, against the hypocrites Muslims killing in the name of defending Prophet Mohammed.
Have you ever see we the Christians rioting to defend our Jesus whenever He is insulted either by film, writing, paintings etc? No. You know why? Because, we are WISE and obedient people. Check it out.

If only you had gone through jcross123 response, you will have known that your response complement his, he insulted Muhammed and I insulted his God.

I don't think God appointed a nation to set age standard for marriage, if a society because of education see it as a taboo or obsolete, that should not be generalized and be seen as crime or destroction in your standard. Girl of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 might have attained womanhood in certain settlement and tribes, yet in some tribe above 20 may still be considered not ripe for marriage because of education or certain religion believe, medically this has been prove.

No standard..
Some tribes dont believe in girls education. So why should such girl be doing in her farthers home at age of 12 and above, they believe if her husband wishes her education, he should train her, not the perents responsibility, since the education will be usefull at her husband home.

Seek for knowledge, don't be rigid in what ever knowledge exposed to you, dont conderm other mode and attitude to live, tribes and culture cut across..

Be wise
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by tayo4me(f): 4:08am On Sep 15, 2012
I really wonder where these Christians get their stories from, so many untruths told about Islam in some people's posts.

And to think some people dedicate their lives to conduct 'research' on Islam-the religion they claim to hate so much!

You people should quit already abeg, it is all becoming boring and ugly.

Suck on your fingers or something if you do not have any other thing to do

PEACE TO YOU ALL!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Crymzn: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2012
There's no way I'm going to believe a bunch of guys just happened to be hanging around the Embassy with rocket launchers and AK-47's on the anniversary of 9/11 in response to a pathetic excuse for a YouTube movie. Those are people just using the movie as an lightning rod to further their own radical cause. It makes me kind of wonder if the movie and the ones responsible for Ambassador Stevens' death weren't working together just to incite exactly the kind of rioting we see going on in the Middle East. Radicals will go to great lengths to get what they want.

Bacile is no more representative of America than terrorists are representative of all Muslims. No one seems to be able to even figure out if that's his real name. For something he supposedly stands behind, he sure is trying hard to hide. Stop blaming the rest of us Americans for this cowardly slowpoke.

As to Islam, I'm no Muslim, but after 9/11 I did make a point of learning a bit about this faith. What I have found is it is NOT a religion of violence. To use it as an excuse to commit violence, by either side (Christian or Muslim), is wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Kingharzyz(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2012
strangest: Islam is a religion of depravity and murderous intent to non-muslims. Anyone claiming that it is a religion of peace is deluded. Basically, Muslim countries should be cut off from the greater international community and allowed to follow their own cultural mandates with no input, technology, culture, food, etc from outside of their own countries. Let them stew in their own religious idiocy.
. And you think the world can survive without islamic countries?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Kingharzyz(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2012
tayo4me: I really wonder where these Christians get their stories from, so many untruths told about Islam in some people's posts.

And to think some people dedicate their lives to conduct 'research' on Islam-the religion they claim to hate so much!

You people should quit already abeg, it is all becoming boring and ugly.

Suck on your fingers or something if you do not have any other thing to do

PEACE TO YOU ALL!!!

......tell them......let 'em make research about islam and not muslims! May Allah guide us right...ameen....
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Everfrank(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2012
COOLDUN:

Which leader? Which religion? My friend shut up your mouth; it is only the deads that fight for the dead. A living man fights for a living man. True God fights for himself, while dead gods is the one very weak to fight for himself. And that is why it asks the living dead men to fight for it. Go to the Arab dominated muslim countries and tell them that you are a black muslim. To the arab mulims , all of you the black muslims are not recognized nor regarded. You are a KALUSH, go and ask the arabs about the meaning. To them you are as worthless as KHALUF. Look for a way when the sun is shining, not in the night. muslims you are the problem in this sweet world. Take it or leave it.
Are you saying that America and their western allies love blacks? Even the bible hates blacks cos the only black character in the bible is SATAN.
Christian nations are waging war all over the world but in ur own myopic view the muslims are the problem. From Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, to Libya Americans are fuelling rebellions and terrorism, killing muslims on daily basis yet thats not a problem. We will fight our lords battle cos he created us.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2012
eedriyz: Christians and their troubles! Some idiots would seat somewhere and bring up stuffs to make Muslims angry and some Muslims would take these stuffs and fire back at whoever they're able to get to. U Christians don't know yet, it's gonna be your turn soon, at least somehow you have the Illuminati to contest with. They will start throwing arrows at u and ur three gods and we will see if it's all of u that can really stay. Islam remains Peaceful! If u like die, if u like shout, Na ur problem. The God that created Islam already had plans for its movement. Maybe u don't know, Islam is getting even more members than any other religion in the world
Delusions in the HIGHEST ORDER! You are to be pitied for your great IGNORANCE. You know what? Jesus loves you and He want you to give your LIFE to Him, so that you will you will escapes the danger awaiting these HYPOCRITICAL Muslims, who does not know the difference themselves and their Prophet Mohamed.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Everfrank(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2012
aryzgreat:

If that is d case, muslims would have been wiped out of the earth because u insult xtians by saying Judas iscariot was crucified in lieu of Jesus, u insult christians by saying Jesus is a mere prophet whereas he is God to us, u insult christians by saying the Holy spirit Jesus promised the disciples is muhamed (blasphemy!!!). If we should mind ur insults do u think there would have been peace on earth?
Can you quote one verse in your adulterated bible where Jesus said "I am God, worship me"? You are chasing shadow instead of worshipping the only one true God.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2012
Everfrank:
Can you quote one verse in your adulterated bible where Jesus said "I am God,worship me "? You are chasing shadow instead of worshipping the only one true God.
The fact that The Holy Bible have been translated into several versions and languages does not in anyway make the Holy Spirit inspired BOOK 'adulterated' as suggested by you. Now I got something better: This is the 'primary reasons' you Muslims are calling Christians 'unbelievers'. What a pity!
Now to your question about where Jesus said He is God in the Bible. Please, be humble enough to explain this verse of the Bible to me.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
Again, kindly explain to me since you know the Bible more than the Christians, what Jesus meant by this statement in
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You can now see that our Jesus is God and that, we are worshipping God The Father through Jesus Christ. Are you satisfied now?
Everfrank:
Can you quote one verse in your adulterated bible where Jesus said "I am God,worship me "? You are chasing shadow instead of worshipping the only one true God.
The fact that The Holy Bible have been translated into several versions and languages does not in anyway make the Holy Spirit inspired BOOK 'adulterated' as suggested by you. Now I got something better: This is the 'primary reasons' you Muslims are calling Christians 'unbelievers'. What a pity!
Now to your question about where Jesus said He is God in the Bible. Please, be humble enough to explain this verse of the Bible to me.
Again, kindly explain to me since you know the Bible more than the Christians, what Jesus meant by this statement in
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You can now see that our Jesus is God and that, we are worshipping God The Father through Jesus Christ. Are you satisfied now?
Everfrank:
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2012
Everfrank:
Everfrank:
Everfrank:
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2012
Everfrank:
Everfrank:
Everfrank:
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2012
Whymee:

If only you had gone through jcross123 response, you will have known that your response complement his, he insulted Muhammed and I insulted his God.

I don't think God appointed a nation to set age standard for marriage, if a society because of education see it as a taboo or obsolete, that should not be generalized and be seen as crime or destroction in your standard. Girl of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 might have attained womanhood in certain settlement and tribes, yet in some tribe above 20 may still be considered not ripe for marriage because of education or certain religion believe, medically this has been prove.

No standard..
Some tribes dont believe in girls education. So why should such girl be doing in her farthers home at age of 12 and above, they believe if her husband wishes her education, he should train her, not the perents responsibility, since the education will be usefull at her husband home.

Seek for knowledge, don't be rigid in what ever knowledge exposed to you, dont conderm other mode and attitude to live, tribes and culture cut across..

Be wise
Well, I could not verify from your profile whether you are male or female. But, in case you are a female, please, kindly answer me these questions:
1. How old are you now?
2. Are you married?
3. If you are married, at what age?
4. Are you educated?
5. If you are educated, to what level?
6. If educated, who sponsored your education and to what level? Self, parents, guarding or husband?
The essence of asking you these questions is to see if who you are conforms to what you represent here. No offence intended. Thank you.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by davies123: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
la furia:
arent the people behind d movies americans? They reside in america. They america govt sees nothing wrong in what these american islamaphobias are doing.
The fact is the actions of these guys was going to put d lives of american citizen in d middle east at risk as well as america muslims in the u.s.a. They knew wat the reaction was goin to be but ofcourse the didnt care.
It is much easier 2 insult people in your comfort zone. These guys had an agenda and they got exactly what they wanted. The american embasy is payin the price for the stupidi.ty one of its citizen same way innocent muslims pay d price for the actions of d jihadist group
Another vagabooond islamist!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by davies123: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Everfrank:
Can you quote one verse in your adulterated bible where Jesus said "I am God, worship me"? You are chasing shadow instead of worshipping the only one true God.
1Timothy 2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, [4] who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. [5] For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, [6] who gave himself as a ransom for all men...

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
My advise 2 all u muslim brethens. Pls in d name of Allah ask ur middle east leaders to translate d holy book Qu'ran in its original version to a language u all can understand like ur mothers tongue and read. I promise u all by d time u r tru reading u all would prefer to b a sango wosshiper than u being a muslim because its full of darkness that are being kept away 4rm u n that is why u all r not recognised as muslim by d middle east.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Reelax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
Many comments n yet again we come up idealistic n not realistic comments or remarks. It certainly takes more than a match stick to start a fire n so I'd not dabble into who's right or wrong. Fuelling provocations n reacting to such extremely is bad n collectively work in destroying the peace we might have (if at all we have). We all know we can do better than pass insultive comments to serve our self-biase ideologies. The 'turn d other cheek' thing is 4gotten just as much as the '...except u want 4ur brother...you all r from adam's loin' is...how about we retrospect,see how much we've aided the damage n reason on just what we can do to make peace real...even if na small.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by remmydada(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
i hope and pray that the producer of the film will be caught and be made to face proseqution, but then why dont we leave God to fight his fight u cant help him
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by boloase(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
If only we cud learn to respect each others faith, d world would definite hv be a peaceful place to live in. Islam haters u can take otopiapia n hug transformerIf only we cud learn to respect each others faith, d world would definite hv be a peaceful place to live in. Islam haters u can take otopiapia n hug transformerIf only we cud learn to respect each others faith, d world would definite hv be a peaceful place to live in. Islam haters u can take otopiapia n hug transformer

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
luluosas:
Well, I could not verify from your profile whether you are male or female. But, in case you are a female, please, kindly answer me these questions:
1. How old are you now?
2. Are you married?
3. If you are married, at what age?
4. Are you educated?
5. If you are educated, to what level?
6. If educated, who sponsored your education and to what level? Self, parents, guarding or husband?
The essence of asking you these questions is to see if who you are conforms to what you represent here. No offence intended. Thank you.

An old man said, erasers are made for those who make  mistakes,

The youth replied,

Erasers are made for those who are willing to correct their mistakes,

Jcross123 insulted my religion, I insulted his, you intervened by supporting jcross123,

I concluded by saying, respect is reciprocal, respect my faith, i will respect yours, few words from you to put jcross123 in order would have been appreciated, stead you set up a jamb questions.

Attitude matters

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
remmydada: i hope and pray that the producer of the film will be caught and be made to face proseqution, but then why dont we leave God to fight his fight u cant help him

and when he is caught and prosecuted,who wld they catch for the death of the innocent americans? who wld they also catch for destruction of property?

Its not only them whose blood can boil o...every cup has its maximum capacity (no matter how big it claims to be)!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by abdulg: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dr. Do Good:
@ Alkalinity, Allah told you to fight back if someone is speaking evil against Muhammed? Please can you tell me the type of fight? is it the physical fight muslims are fighting everywhere with guns and bumbs, it is wrong if your god(allah) ask you to engage in physical battle.

For your information, God also ask us to fight our enemy but not the physical fight muslims are fighting, but we fight with prayer for the battle is not our's but God's own.

Ephesiian 6:12-19

[b]For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against
the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this
dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the
heavenly realms.
Ep. 6:13 Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the
day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and
after you have done everything, to stand.
Ep. 6:14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your
waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
Ep. 6:15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from
the gospel of peace.
Ep. 6:16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which
you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Ep. 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit,
which is the word of God.
Ep. 6:18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of
prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always
keep on praying for all the saints.
Ep. 6:19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words
may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the
mystery of the gospel,[/b][i][/i]

And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!"; Quran 25:63
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ododo2012: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
END TIME DON SHOW............. HOLD TIGHT TO WHAT EVER YU BLIV. because SOON BOTH BOOKS WILL BE.............
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by james1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
As for the guy that "wondered why some christians study islamics things"
Let me educate you whilst disabusing your mind;many christians follow biblical advise to know much about what they intend to talk about,not go out and make a big fool of oneself.
I read the the quran and studied the hadith cos I wanted to find out what causes muslims to be so violent and need I say I was largely rewarded!
There are among other things very clear instructions as regard authority in islam and anybody who is not a muslim.
You will be shocked at your finding if you take time to study"islam"
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by zeemdok: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
What exactly is wrong with some crazy people? They will just wake up and do things that would cause global religious bickering. You will never see the Muslims making movies to defame or blaspheme Jesus Christ. The people doing this need to stop this nonesense.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2012
Whymee:

An old man said, erasers are made for those who make  mistakes,

The youth replied,

Erasers are made for those who are willing to correct their mistakes,

Jcross123 insulted my religion, I insulted his, you intervened by supporting jcross123,

I concluded by saying, respect is reciprocal, respect my faith, i will respect yours, few words from you to put jcross123 in order would have been appreciated, stead you set up a jamb questions.

Attitude matters
I only wanted to see if what you are supporting here as norms in Islam is real about you, that's all. Sorry if you were offended with my questions.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,
WHO CAN BATTLE FOR THE LORD?
I SAY NOBODY.

IF YOUR god BE GOD,LET him FIGHT hIS BATTLE hIMSELF.

First and foremost, the killing of the US Ambassador and three other diplomatic officials is totally bad,irrelevant and uncalled for. They are not the artist or producer,their lives is sacred and their killer will their blood on their head and will give account of that. Is a bad and sorry case of mob death victims.
Also, God is powerful enough to fight His battles no doubt. Muslims should learn as a matter of urgency to stop the killing of people through violence and protest,we need to adopt more civil and judicial ways of channelling our grievances.
Having said that,the level of security consciousness and organisation of the American state make me ask the question,Why was the abusive movie allowed to be made public and censored? Is the FBI,CIA or the american censore board not aware of the provocative potentials of the movie? Given the sour relationship between the US,West and the Middle east and Islamic civilisation.
No religion will smile at any movie,picture,cartoon or book done to ridicule,mock,slap and molest its sacred religious figure. Since I was born,I have not come of any movie by the Arab World done to mock Jesus Christ. If you and I don't believe in a particular religion,that does not mean we should disrespect people who did,abuse and molest religious figures of the religion,that does not mean other people should not belief.
America should stop such future provocation and should such happen in future,Islamic society should file cases against the American State at the ICJ in Hague and demand public apology from the movie producer and artist through the help of US Govt.,so that the world will decisively and comprehensively battle terrorism and not add protest to it.
The Libyan ambassador was killed as a result of the fact that the reble forces refused to be disarmed after the ousted of Gaddaffi,all the sophisticated weapon given to them by US-led NATO is still in their hands,and just concluding a war,the protest was a rare chance at shooting RPGs again.
Lastly,many people here abuse God and saying He can't defend Himself and that's why Muslims fight for God,and refuse to condemn the movie,some of them has not even seen it, they termed it "JUST" a movie.
How many movie of such has the Islamic world produced,how many book of such or cartoon of such has the Islamic world produced to rubbish Jesus Christ or Holly Spirit?
Belief in you religious creeds and leave others to their religion,both Christians and muslims should learn to do this,how many of such crisis do we have from Judaism,Taoism,Budihsm,sikhism etc.
THE KILLING OF THE DIPLOMATS IN LIBYA IS BAD and MURDEROUS but both USA and the ISLAMIC WORLD has blames.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,
I SAY NOBODY.

First and foremost, the killing of the US Ambassador and three other diplomatic officials is totally bad,irrelevant and uncalled for. They are not the artist or producer,their lives is sacred and their killer will their blood on their head and will give account of that. Is a bad and sorry case of mob death victims.
Also, God is powerful enough to fight His battles no doubt. Muslims should learn as a matter of urgency to stop the killing of people through violence and protest,we need to adopt more civil and judicial ways of channelling our grievances.
Having said that,the level of security consciousness and organisation of the American state make me ask the question,Why was the abusive movie allowed to be made public and censored? Is the FBI,CIA or the american censore board not aware of the provocative potentials of the movie? Given the sour relationship between the US,West and the Middle east and Islamic civilisation.
No religion will smile at any movie,picture,cartoon or book done to ridicule,mock,slap and molest its sacred religious figure. Since I was born,I have not come of any movie by the Arab World done to mock Jesus Christ. If you and I don't believe in a particular religion,that does not mean we should disrespect people who did,abuse and molest religious figures of the religion,that does not mean other people should not belief.
America should stop such future provocation and should such happen in future,Islamic society should file cases against the American State at the ICJ in Hague and demand public apology from the movie producer and artist through the help of US Govt.,so that the world will decisively and comprehensively battle terrorism and not add protest to it.
The Libyan ambassador was killed as a result of the fact that the reble forces refused to be disarmed after the ousted of Gaddaffi,all the sophisticated weapon given to them by US-led NATO is still in their hands,and just concluding a war,the protest was a rare chance at shooting RPGs again.
Lastly,many people here abuse God and saying He can't defend Himself and that's why Muslims fight for God,and refuse to condemn the movie,some of them has not even seen it, they termed it "JUST" a movie.
How many movie of such has the Islamic world produced,how many book of such or cartoon of such has the Islamic world produced to rubbish Jesus Christ or Holly Spirit?
Belief in you religious creeds and leave others to their religion,both Christians and muslims should learn to do this,how many of such crisis do we have from Judaism,Taoism,Budihsm,sikhism etc.
THE KILLING OF THE DIPLOMATS IN LIBYA IS BAD and MURDEROUS but both USA and the ISLAMIC WORLD has blames.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,
I SAY NOBODY.

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,
I SAY NOBODY.

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,
I SAY NOBODY.

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by true2god: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
America and their disrespect for other ppl's religion, culture, etc.

Very crappy movie. More like a home video.
I stumbled into a copy of the koran one day and upon goin thru the pre-amble i was shocked. All the books of the bible from genesis to revelation was analysed, criticised and condemned, by the interpreters of another religion's holy book---koran. What amazed me most is the fact that i i expect the world council of churches, or @ least the xtain to take action on these but i hav not seen any. Maybe im not informed on this.

Another fact is jews and xtains are seen as enemies of islam, even in the koran. The koran specifically encourages the killing of xtains and jews wherever they r found and not to hav anytin to do wit them. Thats y islamic extremist can go any length at obeyin dis injucntion of the koran dat encourages hate.

Not uuntil the traditional muslim community come to learn the fact the world has evolved beyond mohammed period and some of his teachings or 'revelations' has no place in dis modern world, the problem will continue.

I condemn the movie and i equally condemn the killings thats happening: its uncalled for.

The fact is that if the muslims can have the gut to condenm other pples's holy book inside their own sacred book without a second tot, i tink this movie is only one of the reactions to their provocation.

The muslims have a lot of work to do to understand dat the the world is movin on and should drop all the mohammed\koranic teachings that encourages hate, destruction and blood-shed.

if any muslim deny the fact that islam encourages hate and destrruction i will giv him\her koranic injucntions dat encourages dat.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by james1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
American embassy in karachi,pakistan is been marched on by hundreds of angry protesters.riot police pushing them back with tear gas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee / Thief Falls Asleep During Robbery / Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.